Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Insta earlier today she said maybe she should try these walks everyone’s going on about, but doesn’t she walk the dog?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The poor dog has breathing issues due to the way it has been bred. Khila was so desperate for a trendy dog that she wouldn’t think twice about health issues or walking the poor thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Had anyone seen her latest insta post with the dog sat at the table eating with them?! She really is a grubby mucky cow! 🤢

• Sick
She dropped below 100000 on you tube by one and it’s gone back up again lolz so people are jumping ship as she binned project pan

• Haha
On her Insta earlier today she said maybe she should try these walks everyone’s going on about, but doesn’t she walk the dog?
I'm sure she said recently she doesnt see the point of walking unless there is an end goal i.e going somewhere

Reactions: 2
I knew she wouldn't last with project pan, she's totally incapable of sticking to anything.

I find it hilarious that the 100k subscribers was such a big deal to her when in reality only about 5% of them watch her videos.

Reactions: 5
I knew she wouldn't last with project pan, she's totally incapable of sticking to anything.

I find it hilarious that the 100k subscribers was such a big deal to her when in reality only about 5% of them watch her videos.
How embarrassing after making such a big deal of it watch her buy a butt tonne of followers now to stay over 100,000

I really don’t understand why she has quite project pan? Surely if you were desperate to to use other products you’d try and use up what you’ve set yourself the challenge to use up, she went on and on about the vitamin C pixi serum that went off because she wasn’t using it.....

I think she'd use the stuff up if she'd actually bought it all herself like the rest of us but she gets most of it sent to her for free and seems to use different products every day. If she'd spent £30 on that pixi stuff she'd have damn well used it up.

She went out of the house today and put a picture up on Instagram. She's wearing the peach bra top and those grey bottoms, holding a monster energy drink and her greasy hair that needs a cut hanging lifelessly. This woman is a mess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She went out of the house today and put a picture up on Instagram. She's wearing the peach bra top and those grey bottoms, holding a monster energy drink and her greasy hair that needs a cut hanging lifelessly. This woman is a mess.
What she wore out the house I wouldn’t even wear around the house the bra top is far too small for her & if she got her hair cut into a style she can have it long just wash condition & do something with it even some layers etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She needs to get out and take in some fresh air. That would.lift her mood! Staying in all day long will be sending her crazy...we are still allowed out for walks!

What she wore out the house I wouldn’t even wear around the house the bra top is far too small for her & if she got her hair cut into a style she can have it long just wash condition & do something with it even some layers etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s a pretty awful picture 😬

Really wish she’d sort the hair out! Far too long, flat and straggly. It ages her so much. She needs it cut, she needs layers and shape. It’s horrible.

Why is she not wearing summery clothes and all the Primark stuff she bought? Makes you wonder if they’re to small and that’s why she’s wearing something a 14 year old would wear

Reactions: 4
She also said she was worried her son wasn’t getting enough fresh air, why not take him outside for a short walk or bike ride?

Reactions: 7
What the duck does she look like?? Honestly!! Why the hell is she dressing like a teenager?! I don’t think she wants to get older and is trying to stay young! How do her family let her go out looking like that 😂
7DF4B662-06B2-4FA6-8CEC-4B877319765D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.