Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have 3 small tables/stools in the corner?... a living room with a vanity space... thats not a living room its a makeup work room 😬😬

Reactions: 5
She needs to do a proper declutter and get rid of so much crap she doesn’t use, the living room does not need all that “storage” the kids can keep stuff in their bedrooms and so can her and lee as there whole bedroom is filled with wardrobe space! Take the hint! If you’re constantly having to make the space “work” it’s because you’ve got too many tables and crap

Reactions: 6
I’ve got a Kallax myself, as a bit of a dressing table set up, stores make up, hair dryer and other tools... but couldn’t live with a wall of them. What does she even keep in the 10 (?) wicker kallax baskets? Surely that’s enough room for all the family junk? Kids toys and board games in kids bedrooms. Do away with the navy drawers, make up you don’t use/only keep for odd videos in a plastic storage box under bed/back of a wardrobe/loft/shed, ‘normal’ amount of make up in your bedroom, til you’ve moved and have the room for something else.
Computers in the window is just odd, first I’d worry about safety or over heating, but then she’s blocking a load of light in a dingy room when not working.

Reactions: 7
Why does she say "We don't have much storage in this house!".......she has a wall of cheap Ikea cupboards and if you need more than that, then clear your house out!

Reactions: 7
Why does she say "We don't have much storage in this house!".......she has a wall of cheap Ikea cupboards and if you need more than that, then clear your house out!
She only has half a house and a whole families worth of stuff I guess.

Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong, I think a lot of people have a Kallax in their house but for some reason she is just obsessed with them. I don’t understand why she has them like that in her living room. It’s like a student flat (no offence to any students). She just reminds me of like a teenager playing house. Also why would you put all of your work IT equipment like that in the window that’s next to a public footpath that people are always walking past her house. Surely it’s not very safe?
Just buy some proper furniture for gods sake you’re 34 years old 🙈
Literally!! I’m living in a 1 bed with my boyfriend at the moment, we use a Kallax unit to break up our open plan kitchen and living room. I personally hate the things but bought them with my from the student house I was living in a couple years ago... I couldn’t imagine buying them and having them in every room in 10 years time!!

Reactions: 4
Do her parents have a separate living room?
they have a v small room which should have been the dining room with a 2 seater sofa instead

Mikhila talks as if she rarely sees her parents. I find that so bizarre. I’d hate to live as if I should avoid entering rooms etc because of my parents. They really live in a depressing set up. No wonder she mentioned that since they moved in, her dad and Lee have separately been looking on Rightmove every day ! Who does that unless you’re really really unhappy with the living situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Looked like her parents are in the end of the kitchen which would be a dining area in earlier vlogs before the doors got put in to separate the area. Looks as though they were in two leather arm chairs (presumably part of a three piece suite that’s either in storage or the sofa chucked). Looked as though they were staring at the side of the fridge. They had an idea to put a conservatory on for the parents but it never eventuated.

I know she only shows so much, but it’s like they spend no time at all together. Like you’d have your mum in the living room for a cup of tea surely, or when making her coffees she might shout out through the kitchen doors and offer to make one for her dad... They have completely separate fridges, don’t even look like they share a bottle of milk. Never look like they eat all together.

Her dad has that bar in a shed, she makes those cocktails she mentions, but where is she sitting in the back yard all together, having a drink, kids and dogs playing out. Their dog seems like it’s shut in the living room all the time separate to the other dog. Half empty pool or hot tub hasn’t had a mention in weeks.

Doesn’t look like a happy set up whatsoever.

They’ve moved it around a bit since, but how depressing.

529C74BE-F67F-41E9-83BB-5022236ABDFF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I too find the setup depressing. And weird how she never mentions sitting and having a cup of tea with her mum, or watching a film altogether as a family, or even the kids spending time with their grandparents. They never have a Sunday roast together or even seem to have any communication.
I know she’s mentioned in the past that she keeps her parents off camera but they might aswell be living on the other side of the world - this entire house sharing thing is bizarre. That little galley section where her parents are forced into looks absolutely horrific, it’s like they’re sitting in a corridor waiting room.
Plus the living room that we see so many times has way too much tit jammed into it - god knows why they need a dining table as they eat like slobs - junk takeaways most of the time eaten out of the paper bags.
I laughed heartily at the home interiors inspiration she’s been posting recently, in your dreams crazy lady!!

Looked like her parents are in the end of the kitchen which would be a dining area in earlier vlogs before the doors got put in to separate the area. Looks as though they were in two leather arm chairs (presumably part of a three piece suite that’s either in storage or the sofa chucked). Looked as though they were staring at the side of the fridge. They had an idea to put a conservatory on for the parents but it never eventuated.

I know she only shows so much, but it’s like they spend no time at all together. Like you’d have your mum in the living room for a cup of tea surely, or when making her coffees she might shout out through the kitchen doors and offer to make one for her dad... They have completely separate fridges, don’t even look like they share a bottle of milk. Never look like they eat all together.

Her dad has that bar in a shed, she makes those cocktails she mentions, but where is she sitting in the back yard all together, having a drink, kids and dogs playing out. Their dog seems like it’s shut in the living room all the time separate to the other dog. Half empty pool or hot tub hasn’t had a mention in weeks.

View attachment 185413
I don’t get why they don’t just share the house they’d both get more space out of it surely? It’s just me my partner & 4 year old in my house and I always ask my partner if he wants a cuppa when I’m making one I couldn’t just make myself tea and not ask I just find it strange I bet she’d be a lot happier if she actually spent time with her mum and dad had dinner etc with them instead of being completely separate 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s as though they’ve had a massive falling out and don’t do anything together. They’d be far better sharing all the space and having a proper dining area. They’ll all have TVs in their bedrooms or iPads if someone wants to watch something else. One or both of her parents are retired she’s said, but then at the beginning of lockdown she’s complaining Milo is bothering her while she works. Don’t know but I’d have thought most grandparents would help out while she has to work at home, keep the kid downstairs and entertained, while she was working on the landing. But no. She even has him going to a child minder rather than her parents look after him.

You couldn’t pay me to live with my parents again, but if I had to or chose to, I would certainly eat with them most nights, make them a cup of tea if I was putting the kettle on or if I had a child, that they’d spend time with the child. I know she doesn’t show everything in her life, but for sharing a house together she barely mentions them.

Reactions: 9
It’s as though they’ve had a massive falling out and don’t do anything together. They’d be far better sharing all the space and having a proper dining area. They’ll all have TVs in their bedrooms or iPads if someone wants to watch something else. One or both of her parents are retired she’s said, but then at the beginning of lockdown she’s complaining Milo is bothering her while she works. Don’t know but I’d have thought most grandparents would help out while she has to work at home, keep the kid downstairs and entertained, while she was working on the landing. But no. She even has him going to a child minder rather than her parents look after him.

You couldn’t pay me to live with my parents again, but if I had to or chose to, I would certainly eat with them most nights, make them a cup of tea if I was putting the kettle on or if I had a child, that they’d spend time with the child. I know she doesn’t show everything in her life, but for sharing a house together she barely mentions them.
Yeah I couldn’t live with my parents again but for talks sake if we shared a house with my partners parents I can 100% guarantee his dad would make dinners etc for all of us take my son out spend time with him he does this anyway but it would be a daily thing and we wouldn’t have separate areas it would just a shared house but I get sharing a house but to completely cut them off is just strange 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, they went to Meadowhall again today!!! Went there yesterday was shocked not to see her there 🤣
I mean, it was a good place to shop, but to go every weekend?!?

The more I think about their living situation the more confused I get, do they actually have any visitors round ever, if her brother was to go round would he be going to see his parents and sit in their weird room or to see her and sit in the proper living room 🤔 it’s just a very very odd set up!!

Reactions: 10

View attachment 185413
That looks depressing

Reactions: 1
It's the weirdest living situation I've ever seen. There's never any mention of her talking to them never mind spending any time together! She seems to wake up and go straight to that living room and stays there all day long. She must wait for the kitchen to be free and then makes those god awful meals.

I think she imagined having so much freedom because she'd have live-in babysitters but it hasn't worked out like that. They even took milo with them last weekend when they went to see Emma and Chris so I don't think her mum and dad help out much but who can blame them? They probably get very little peace and quiet in that house.

Reactions: 8
Another thing I find a bit weird is that they have Manny, she doesn’t seem a very doggy / animally person to me, maybe because she seems quite stand-offish I don’t know, and he never seems to get a walk!!
Not only her they just strike me as not a very animal friendly family but I’m not sure why I get that vibe off them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Another thing I find a bit weird is that they have Manny, she doesn’t seem a very doggy / animally person to me, maybe because she seems quite stand-offish I don’t know, and he never seems to get a walk!!
Not only her they just strike me as not a very animal friendly family but I’m not sure why I get that vibe off them 🤣🤣
They got the dog because he was a 'trendy' breed. Poor thing can hardly breathe and she never walks it. It was around the time she also bought a fiat 500 again cos it was trendy. She does no research and neither the dog or the car were appropriate choices.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.