Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good for Michelle if she doesn't want kids; it's not the be all and end all of a woman's existence to procreate. Plus who would want to replicate the Wright genes anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
That clip gave me 😳😖😢... My ex used to wall like this in front of me - whichever way I tried to walk he would continue with that in my space and intimidating demeanor. It doesn't take long to wear someone down with attitude like that. She looked like a shell of herself.

Whatever is going on in the marriage, I think this says a lot - we all have hard times, good times loving times - it can't be easy in the public eye, but this to me screams "get the fuck away from me".....

I never believed he was any different to how he treated Lauren - a leopard doesn't change its spots! He might have been kind, tender and supportive at the beginning, but his default setting would always return. I don't believe any of the Wright men are any different - they are all old 🦕, probably think women should be either in the kitchen or in bed.

I feel for her here - certainly gave me a jump back in time watching that, and not in a good way either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I live near them. They’re never together. He’s always out for dinner with his mum and dad like a third wheel. They meet at shops, shop together, then leave in separate cars.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Wtf is she doing to her face? Something different about her.

She’s slowly morphing into Lizzy Cundy!

IMG_4824.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Ladybug99

Not saying Lauren is an angel but it says a lot about Michelle that she was willing to be with Mark with how he had treated Lauren and also their treatment of her as a couple in general. I genuinely think Lauren was I some sort of mental health crisis when Mark and Michelle got together and they came at her a few times over social media. Elliot was also really nasty about her. This is a woman who went from being engaged and basically putting up with being treated like total shit because she knew if she ever stuck up for herself Mark would fuck off, to seeing their wedding and how in love they were and his family gushing over her online. People used to tweet her saying how he had upgraded etc. The smugness of them both is gross really but they deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I know it’s an airport check in, by the looks of it so not the most thrilling place in the world. But they both look utterly miserable. Like really fed up with each other. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Reactions: 35

orangehead

VIP Member
I'm sure posting a winging tiktok about how the paps have done you dirty is sure to get them onside 😂 this guy needs some serious PR training. Does he not realise that throwing a strop on tiktok makes him look even more of a fool! He reminds so much of Jay from the inbetweeners Mr Billy bullshitter. Nobody with any serious business sense would be standing in a shopping center flogging tat they brought in the back of a van now would they?! Pop up shops are normally given an entire unit on site not some temp set up on the main floor - that's what they give to the guys selling knock off phone cases
‘I sold half a millions pounds worth of clothes in the first hour then had a break to finger michelle, then sold another million pounds worth to some birds that had written their numbers on the money and told me to call them if I wanna shag them and they were all fit models as well’.

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Thing is, she wanted to be a Hollywood star. She thought she had the looks and talent but she's not become popular anywhere. We have soap stars turned actresses in amazing British dramas, Suranne Jones, Joanne Frogatt, Sarah Lancashire to name a few. The reason they've done so well is the fact that they're not botoxed up and can show full emotion and expression and their acting is believable. She's too worried about her looks and her acting is quite one dimensional.

gregory feck

I would say the thing I'd love to see most is Mark on the SAS show but it's not the thing I'd like to see most is Arg and Lauren Goodger thinking fuck it let's just get together. Stranger things have happened lol
Imagine if they did! The christening would be magic - arg murdering 21 seconds with that ginger saxophonist, Jess stage invading to croon Valerie, carol seething in the corner, Lydia rose brights cousin copping off with mark in the bogs, big mark buying a round of lambrini on his aqua card and Elliot’s new teef blinding the baby

• Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I’ve always said they will divorce and she will meet someone else an get pregnant quickly
I’ve been married twice. When I was with my first husband I was adamant that I didn’t want children. After we divorced I met my now husband and got pregnant in less than a year of us being together. I was 38 when I gave birth to my son. If I had met my now husband earlier I would definitely have had more children with him. I think what I’m trying to say is that I always knew I wanted children, I just didn’t want them with my ex husband. Perhaps Michelle feels the same way about Mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

QueenieMcSheenee

I think he treated Lauren like absolute shit before, during and after towie she was definitely affected by her pregnancy with mark. I really think his and family’s behaviour was vile to Lauren.
But sadly Lauren is not looking on laughing I think she’s got a z list version of marks gifted lifestyle- on her tattle which I can’t keep up with but she’s always on the beg for some old shite.
I would have loved Lauren to have the last laugh and move onto a more meaningful and fulfilling career/life but she’s stuck clinging to her former fame . I wish her well and would like to see good things for her I think she’s had a really tough life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
It would be challenging enough being married to that chinny oaf if he was faithful and adoring, but to be married to that chinny oaf and have him cheat on you? Hell naw.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I always compare it to being stuck in a dead end job that’s totally uninspiring but pays the bills. People go on for years in unfulfilling jobs and relationships for all kinds of reasons, mostly they’d rather be in work than unemployed and be married/in a couple than single.
That’s why I think it’s that giant empty house keeping them together. They’re up to their tits in debt and neither of them earn enough to buy the other out. Cant sell as it’s likely unfinished inside and also moving (downsizing) woudnt look great in terms of their image.

Reactions: 30

Intothedark

VIP Member
Mark is just a nasty bit of work like his mother. He deserves the treatment from Michelle. Years of treating women badly it’s hilarious that Michelle doesn’t seem to give a toss about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It was kind of predictable that it wouldn’t take off. The sportswear market is saturated and he just isn’t A list enough to get people to spend over and above for something you can get in Sports Direct with a known brand.
He might have had a bit more luck 10 years ago but not now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29