Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the first episode of that Wright thing…well 15/20 mins. Josh came across very dull and bland. But seemed more down to earth than Mark (which isn’t difficult ).

Reactions: 4
Filming for ten pound poms has already begun filming as Warren & faye are already out there so she'll be leaving him again very soon. Or he could go with her he dont really have anything else to do

This’ll be his only airing, wheel him out for valentines and then back he’ll go to being ignored.
I think she posts a wedding pic on their anniversary but she basically likes to pretend he doesn’t exist with anything public facing.

Did he really say he married the sexiest woman in the UK and not the world? Is that because the top models he shagged in Miami, that he mentioned in his ENGAGEMENT SPEECH to Lauren, are sexier than Michelle? :ROFLMAO:
Yip!

Also, as for his brother Josh, he came over quite decent when I watched the show about Jess' wedding. Mark, on the other hand, was unhinged!

Reactions: 7
I’ll never forget how he reacted on Towie when Jess told them all she was getting a boob job. It was bizarre how against it he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Michelle putting Mark on her stories…

He must have managed to bag them a free Valentines meal so she’s proud of him for a day.

• Haha
Jimmy hill Mark is definitely dying his hair....

his stubble is white, so his head will be too.

Silver fox pushing 40.

• Haha
I really don’t understand how Mark got presenting jobs or any jobs after how he behaved towards L on Towie. One of life’s mysteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep he thought he had the ‘gift of the gab’ but sadly his real self shines through. It’s telling how ITV dropped him.

She was, but she thought he had a glittering career ahead at this point.

Spoiler alert: He didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 24