Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eee what did he say about Jodie Comer I hope he wasn’t comparing them! Jodie is on the new vogue cover with the likes of VB and Naomi Watts what does that say.

Reactions: 8
Trying to ride on Jodie’s coattails it seems 👀

Problem is can Michelle drop the Manc accent? I don’t think she can, this is what holds her back as a serious Hollywood actress.

What's weird is ppl are actually starting to feel sorry for mark coz theyve noticed michelle ignores him. I know its 2024 & us women will do wtf we like. But why get married if you care about no1 but yourself it seems everythings about her & mark goes along with it & is starting to get fed up with her. What about what he wants?

There both a pair of narsisists & shes the worse one which says a lot

Reactions: 12
If he isn't infertile? and is desperate for a family, it's certainly not fair she's took 11? years from his life, if she has no intention of having kids.

He's getting no younger, nearly and 40 having your first kid is quite old imho.

leather face had Natalie at 40? but she already had the other three up buy then.

Reactions: 5
Not saying Lauren is an angel but it says a lot about Michelle that she was willing to be with Mark with how he had treated Lauren and also their treatment of her as a couple in general. I genuinely think Lauren was I some sort of mental health crisis when Mark and Michelle got together and they came at her a few times over social media. Elliot was also really nasty about her. This is a woman who went from being engaged and basically putting up with being treated like total tit because she knew if she ever stuck up for herself Mark would duck off, to seeing their wedding and how in love they were and his family gushing over her online. People used to tweet her saying how he had upgraded etc. The smugness of them both is gross really but they deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not saying Lauren is an angel but it says a lot about Michelle that she was willing to be with Mark with how he had treated Lauren and also their treatment of her as a couple in general. I genuinely think Lauren was I some sort of mental health crisis when Mark and Michelle got together and they came at her a few times over social media. Elliot was also really nasty about her. This is a woman who went from being engaged and basically putting up with being treated like total tit because she knew if she ever stuck up for herself Mark would duck off, to seeing their wedding and how in love they were and his family gushing over her online. People used to tweet her saying how he had upgraded etc. The smugness of them both is gross really but they deserve each other.
What did they do to her on social media? And what did Elliot do? I’d stopped watching towie then and I wasn’t following any of them on social media.

He was awful to Lauren on towie, even Michelle said that! I don’t know how she even managed to have a conversation with him never mind date him never mind marry him!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look at lauren now tho. Yes she's had some heartbreaking things happen to her. But shes still a lot happier then mark & his boring wife. I bet she has a right laugh at him & his tit #gifted life

Reactions: 9
I think he treated Lauren like absolute tit before, during and after towie she was definitely affected by her pregnancy with mark. I really think his and family’s behaviour was vile to Lauren.
But sadly Lauren is not looking on laughing I think she’s got a z list version of marks gifted lifestyle- on her tattle which I can’t keep up with but she’s always on the beg for some old shite.
I would have loved Lauren to have the last laugh and move onto a more meaningful and fulfilling career/life but she’s stuck clinging to her former fame . I wish her well and would like to see good things for her I think she’s had a really tough life.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What's weird is ppl are actually starting to feel sorry for mark coz theyve noticed michelle ignores him. I know its 2024 & us women will do wtf we like. But why get married if you care about no1 but yourself it seems everythings about her & mark goes along with it & is starting to get fed up with her. What about what he wants?

There both a pair of narsisists & shes the worse one which says a lot
Yeah and if it was the other way around and he went on pretending he was single while she posted them together people would have something to say about it. Whether it’s a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse you should to some extent claiming them not ignoring them and snipping them out of your PR.
---
I think he treated Lauren like absolute tit before, during and after towie she was definitely affected by her pregnancy with mark. I really think his and family’s behaviour was vile to Lauren.
But sadly Lauren is not looking on laughing I think she’s got a z list version of marks gifted lifestyle- on her tattle which I can’t keep up with but she’s always on the beg for some old shite.
I would have loved Lauren to have the last laugh and move onto a more meaningful and fulfilling career/life but she’s stuck clinging to her former fame . I wish her well and would like to see good things for her I think she’s had a really tough life.
He treated her horribly and no matter how she behaves now I can’t forget it. She seemed to be always seeking never finding. She was his fiancée at one point and they were together for years, she obvs never got over him and he’s just skipped off to the grifted mansion. If people really did send Lauren messages saying Mark upgraded then that’s just outrageous.

Reactions: 11
Yeah and if it was the other way around and he went on pretending he was single while she posted them together people would have something to say about it. Whether it’s a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse you should to some extent claiming them not ignoring them and snipping them out of your PR.
---

He treated her horribly and no matter how she behaves now I can’t forget it. She seemed to be always seeking never finding. She was his fiancée at one point and they were together for years, she obvs never got over him and he’s just skipped off to the grifted mansion. If people really did send Lauren messages saying Mark upgraded then that’s just outrageous.
To be fair Lauren did say Mark will never do better than her. She was too deluded of her own self importance and all she had to offer was what was between her legs in the end.

To be fair Lauren did say Mark will never do better than her. She was too deluded of her own self importance and all she had to offer was what was between her legs in the end.
Yes look wise his done better but at least Lauren showed her love towards him. Michelle's just cold towards him. If him & lauren would of stayed together they'd have a load of kids & there own reality show like the rest of towie. Something mark probably dreams off

Reactions: 15
Yes look wise his done better but at least Lauren showed her love towards him. Michelle's just cold towards him. If him & lauren would of stayed together they'd have a load of kids & there own reality show like the rest of towie. Something mark probably dreams off
Perhaps it’s karma that he treated Lauren so casually for years then wound up with a woman who will barely acknowledge she’s married to him, leaves the country for work at any opportunity and won’t give him the baby he longs for. (yes I am purely speculating about the baby, there could be any number of reasons why they haven’t had children)

Reactions: 24
Look at lauren now tho. Yes she's had some heartbreaking things happen to her. But shes still a lot happier then mark & his boring wife. I bet she has a right laugh at him & his tit #gifted life

With respect, Lauren makes her living by selling her soiled knickers to strangers and photoshopping herself to death on the internet - she is the very antithesis of happy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22