Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
He can afford to turn the lights on in Sydney as someone else is paying the bill. He has to sit in darkness in the bega mansion, eating begged for takeaways by the light of his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I always compare it to being stuck in a dead end job that’s totally uninspiring but pays the bills. People go on for years in unfulfilling jobs and relationships for all kinds of reasons, mostly they’d rather be in work than unemployed and be married/in a couple than single.
That’s why I think it’s that giant empty house keeping them together. They’re up to their tits in debt and neither of them earn enough to buy the other out. Cant sell as it’s likely unfinished inside and also moving (downsizing) woudnt look great in terms of their image.

Reactions: 30

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Lauren could probably get mark cancelled if she was to speak about the abuse she got from him. But she wants to move on & forget about it. I dont know why mark goes on about her been obsessed with him. Is it so he can pull out the 'shes crazy' card if she does speak the truth
I think Lauren should do a tell all book about her ten years with Mark...

I would buy it.

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Mark is just a nasty bit of work like his mother. He deserves the treatment from Michelle. Years of treating women badly it’s hilarious that Michelle doesn’t seem to give a toss about him.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It was kind of predictable that it wouldn’t take off. The sportswear market is saturated and he just isn’t A list enough to get people to spend over and above for something you can get in Sports Direct with a known brand.
He might have had a bit more luck 10 years ago but not now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Mark81

VIP Member
Marks problem is women generally find him a bit of a sexist dickhead, and men just find him a bit of a cringe dickhead. He thinks he is a lads lad, an alpha, but he really isn't. So barely anyone likes him

Last edited:
  • Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
I still can’t get on board with the narrative that she doesn’t want to be with him. It’s not like she HAS to stay with him. She has way more options than most normal people. It can’t be financial, she probably has more than him plus she has way more career options than him. I just don’t get why she’d stay with him if she really didnt want to.
I always compare it to being stuck in a dead end job that’s totally uninspiring but pays the bills. People go on for years in unfulfilling jobs and relationships for all kinds of reasons, mostly they’d rather be in work than unemployed and be married/in a couple than single.

The walking in front of her and shouting at her on the beach looked terrible, especially after the snogging/petting photos. Makes me think the kissing photos were staged and the arguing one is more their reality. I think he really does have a problem with wanting to control everyone around him and he’s not a very nice person, didn’t his mum allude to it once too (him being controlling)?

Last edited:

magsxxxx

I think deep down Mark is very unhappy, and would prefer Michelle at home doing the school run.
I think hes sick of putting his life on hold for her. All his family & friends are having kids & hes got nothing to flaunt accept freebies. He seems a competitive person when it comes to family friends he always wants to be better then them. & atm his getting left behind

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
He’s literally on the brink of bankruptcy, that’s what these fire sales are all about.

He had a publishing deal (worth nothing in reality) that was officially torn up last year, his BBC documentary contract is up and not renewed, and his agent failed to secure any of the slots as a guest panellist on the new look This Morning. He has nothing.

• Haha

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I've read Michelle is 'hotly tipped' to be a Bond girl.
I read that too, there's no way, I'm sorry but she cannot act, I liked her character Tina in corrie but I've not liked her in anything else. When you see her name for Bond next to Zendaya and Sydney Sweeney she's not got a hope in hell, more like Brooke Bond than James Bond 🤣🤣.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I think it was pretty shitty of her ex to say she was boring in bed (if that's what he did). Sounds like a bitter man lashing out. Weren't they engaged at one point?
She was engaged to Max George. I think she dumped him which is why he badmouthed her afterwards, saying she was boring in bed. She maintained a dignified silence. If my ex said the same about me, I'd have been tempted to reply 'well, it was hard to be enthusiastic about such a tiny penis' but I'm not famous and no-one cares :D

• Haha

Tiifapuds

I feel like she plays the same character in every show. Our Girl had so many similarities to Fool me Once, where she was a really unbelievable/unlikable mum and in Ten Pound Poms she just looked too polished to be the mum moving over to find her adopted son. She doesn’t have much ‘range’ in both her acting and her features.

Reactions: 28

orangehead

VIP Member
He definitely thought he was more famous than was when he was in towie because he was a main character but that’s just because everyone watching loves a bit of drama and he provided loads of it, it’s not because he’s actually got some talent we can all be fans of, so now he’s left and he’s not providing drama we’ve all lost interest so he doesn’t have any fans who want his shit overpriced clothes just so they can say they have a mark wright tshirt and they met him.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I still can’t get on board with the narrative that she doesn’t want to be with him. It’s not like she HAS to stay with him. She has way more options than most normal people. It can’t be financial, she probably has more than him plus she has way more career options than him. I just don’t get why she’d stay with him if she really didnt want to.

Gincredible

What a tit, he's only known as Mark Wright from towie (or maybe Michelle Keegan's fella). Nobody is chatting about Mark Wright, Aytee 7 founder or Mark Wright from Mark Wright's Hollywood Nights 😂

• Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Anyone remember when caroline flack died, he did a tribute on his radio show and came out with all that #bekind nonsense and then got trolled for the way he and his family treated Lauren.

His fragile ego can't handle his bad ways resurfacing. You can't erase your past.

Reactions: 27