Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread:

Michelle is getting decent reviews for her latest show
Mark is still making a living out of doing very little.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm actually getting sick of seeing her all over my newsfeed now. Is this all where going to hear from these 2 untill they announce a pregnancy or divorce

Reactions: 24
I quite enjoyed Fool me Once - there’s a lot happening but the last two episodes were really well done. Michelle has a very limited range but I did think she carried the show well so fair play to her.

Reactions: 16
To say its number 1 in 60 countries it's funny how Michelle's Instagram followers hasn't changed. Obviously ppl dont think much of her

Reactions: 10
It's a flash in the night and will be forgotten about very soon.

I think the Wrights think she's the next Bryan Cranston haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just been watching fool me once haven’t finished it yet but I don’t think her acting is anything to be raved about. The character is dull and in one scene Joanna Linley’s character said to MK character you have let yourself go! Erm I didn’t see her looking rough once she’s full makeup and hair in every scene and nice clothes. Also the young girl who plays her niece has more lines than Michelle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To say its number 1 in 60 countries it's funny how Michelle's Instagram followers hasn't changed. Obviously ppl dont think much of her
She buys her insta followers! Its quite obvious from the fake followers. Not to mention the fact she has double the amount of followers than people like Kylie Minogue, Jodie Comer, Cheryl Cole, Rylan, more than Corrie and BBC! That's not right at all. You would need to have cracked America to get that amount. They both buy them. Him too.

Reactions: 24
She buys her insta followers! Its quite obvious from the fake followers. Not to mention the fact she has double the amount of followers than people like Kylie Minogue, Jodie Comer, Cheryl Cole, Rylan, more than Corrie and BBC! That's not right at all. You would need to have cracked America to get that amount. They both buy them. Him too.
Agree, she should have more likes and comments with that following. Kardashians are the same. Shouldn’t be allowed.

Reactions: 8
I do like Michelle but only Ferne Cottons recent podcast she says she's away again, as in abroad from February to the Summer, such a long time! I wonder what it's for...

Reactions: 4
I do like Michelle but only Ferne Cottons recent podcast she says she's away again, as in abroad from February to the Summer, such a long time! I wonder what it's for...
Second series of Ten Pound Poms? I don’t know if they’re doing a second one. Just guessing

Reactions: 11
Agree, she should have more likes and comments with that following. Kardashians are the same. Shouldn’t be allowed.
Yes, for 6m followers there should be thousands of comments but nope! Just shows an indication of how desperate they want fame......

Reactions: 11
That’s really sad and pathetic 🥲

Reactions: 7