Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happening here then

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Regards to having children I think they both want them because I always remember when Michelle done that storyline in Coronation Street about the surrogacy she said on this morning she was like to have children at some point, but obviously something is stopping her from having them with Mark or she just isn’t ready yet to put a break on her career but I bet Mark would be fuming because all of his siblings have now had children apart from the youngest one Natalia obviously

Reactions: 8
Just looked at the comments on Tik Tok…there are a few people pushing the agenda that he’s walking in front of her to shield her from paps / filming. Not sure I’m convinced, I’m getting argument vibes. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 19
Just looked at the comments on Tik Tok…there are a few people pushing the agenda that he’s walking in front of her to shield her from paps / filming. Not sure I’m convinced, I’m getting argument vibes. But I could be wrong.
Yes, I seen that too. I don’t buy that either. I mean, come on she’s hardly Kim k

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re definitely arguing. Or he’s arguing with her. Looks like she’s trying to walk away from him and he just keeps walking in front of her. Don’t think he’s shielding her at all. She’s trying to get away from him more like.

Reactions: 24
I’m starting to believe it’s the beginning of the end for them and another couple who I can’t see the lasting much longer Molly Mae and Tommy Fury

Reactions: 22
I’m starting to believe it’s the beginning of the end for them and another couple who I can’t see the lasting much longer Molly Mae and Tommy Fury
Yes coz whys he over there with her they seem to be spending a lot of time together I think there trying to safe there marriage & as for tommy & molly I dont even think they'll get married he seems the sort that goes out & cheats & she seems a bit naggy

Reactions: 17
Yes coz whys he over there with her they seem to be spending a lot of time together I think there trying to safe there marriage & as for tommy & molly I dont even think they'll get married he seems the sort that goes out & cheats & she seems a bit naggy
Yeah I’ve just read the same in an article. Mark has gone to Australia to save their marriage apparently yes I get the same vibes with Molly and Tommy. I think she wants to pitch perfect family and public image. I also don’t think she fits into the travel lifestyle and Tommy is definitely not ready to be a family man.

Reactions: 19

...and she looks really uncomfortable...
He seems abit aggressive getting all up in her space. Just my opinion

I'd love to hear what body language experts would say about this. She looks defensive with her arm crossed, she has her finger over her mouth too. But he looks so controlling! Walking in front, using his body to control where she walks! He looks pissed off that's for sure. I think Mark always wanted to be head of the household and in control, but with Michelle he didn't really get that as she earns all the money and I don't think his ego likes that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
He seems abit aggressive getting all up in her space. Just my opinion

I'd love to hear what body language experts would say about this. She looks defensive with her arm crossed, she has her finger over her mouth too. But he looks so controlling! Walking in front, using his body to control where she walks! He looks pissed off that's for sure. I think Mark always wanted to be head of the household and in control, but with Michelle he didn't really get that as she earns all the money and I don't think his ego likes that!
I thought it looked awful the way he was sheepdogging her, I’ve never seen anyone do that unless it’s aggressive, if it’s just a normal conversation he could just turn his head, he doesn’t need to walk in front of her like that.

Reactions: 22
He was such a domineering cock on Towie that I can well imagine he tries to be the ‘alpha’ (bleurgh!) in his marriage. Even more so if his ego is dented by his wife being more successful than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everythings a competition with mark his marriage his family his friends & career & wealth. He always wants to look the better one that's winning in life but his failing. They did look happy with there life a couple of year ago & we've just watched karma do its job as each time we see them they look more miserable or staging loved up pics for the cameras we can tell it's all fake & there not actually happy I dont know why they just dont call it a day

Reactions: 23
I used to work with someone who said he knew mark (somehow I literally can’t remember) but he said that Michelle couldn’t have kids. Not sure how much I believe it cos he chatted a lot of tit but idk. This was years ago (about 5 years ago)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12