Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why she works away I dont know why she just dont leave him & call him out for the narcissist we all know he is I reckon she'd do a lot better in her career if she did this. What's he got over her that's making her stay?
Maybe she’s worried of people saying ‘we told you so’. She’s said herself the way he treated Lauren was terrible and Lauren should’ve left him, I’m sure that will be dragged up if she left him as well as lots of other stuff, she might feel like it’s easier just to work away than deal with that.

Obviously we don’t know it could be anything from she’s desperately in love with him and he’s lovely to her and the videos read wrong to he has something over her and she has no option to stay, but whatever it is, it’s definitely coming across as odd to a lot of outsiders!

Reactions: 11
Probably Stockholm syndrome. That video of him aggressively blocking her path tells me everything I need to know about him and their relationship. Sent chills down my spine watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Probably Stockholm syndrome. That video of him aggressively blocking her path tells me everything I need to know about him and their relationship. Sent chills down my spine watching.
If I was Michelle’s mum/sister/best friend I would be very worried about her after seeing that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's why she works away I dont know why she just dont leave him & call him out for the narcissist we all know he is I reckon she'd do a lot better in her career if she did this. What's he got over her that's making her stay?
Guilt about the affair she had.I'm guessing he throws that in her face a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a big garden the pool is tiny 🤣 a very soulless garden, a few pots 🪴🪴 for Michelle and a goal for Mark to do his football ⚽.
It's tiny! Mine is bigger than that and I don't have a bloody mansion. It's also a bloody drowning hazard, I cant believe they don't have to put protection around it like we do in Aus

Reactions: 7
Guilt about the affair she had.I'm guessing he throws that in her face a lot.
He’s cheated on her as well I reckon. I believe what others were saying on the older threads about him with other women.

Reactions: 14
He’s cheated on her as well I reckon. I believe what others were saying on the older threads about him with other women.
Yes I remember people saying on older threads. A leopard doesn’t change its spots, he’s a playboy. What an awful relationship, they might both be unhappy but trying to keep it going for the love they once had.

Reactions: 9
Yes I remember people saying on older threads. A leopard doesn’t change its spots, he’s a playboy. What an awful relationship, they might both be unhappy but trying to keep it going for the love they once had.
Yep, they definitely don’t 🐆

They’ll lose a shitload of money on the house I think as well.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t there rumours of him cheating on her when he was on Josh’s stag do?

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t there rumours of him cheating on her when he was on Josh’s stag do?
on Hollie and Josh's thread, a tattler said Josh used to cheat on Hollie in the earlier years and she knew about it and said nothing...

So Josh would cover for Mark I believe

Reactions: 10
It would be challenging enough being married to that chinny oaf if he was faithful and adoring, but to be married to that chinny oaf and have him cheat on you? Hell naw.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It would be challenging enough being married to that chinny oaf if he was faithful and adoring, but to be married to that chinny oaf and have him cheat on you? Hell naw.
Chinny oaf 🤣 brilliant!! That’s what I’ll be calling him from now on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
its the great gaping maw that does for me, he keeps posting reels of him making snacks and eating urgh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All the cooking reels he keeps making.He 's trying to transition into...what..a chef?.Maybe he sees a way to make money/get his own show/cookbook etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7