Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he's such a bleeping tool. He looks bolshy, ignorant and abusive in the above shots.

Reactions: 15
I used to work with someone who said he knew mark (somehow I literally can’t remember) but he said that Michelle couldn’t have kids. Not sure how much I believe it cos he chatted a lot of tit but idk. This was years ago (about 5 years ago)
Well if that's true?

does he love her enough to go through life and never have his own flesh and blood to pass his chin and name to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's realistically got 4 years to have a kid if she doesn't want to use fertility treatment.
Bet I'm going to get posters say their mum, sister, aunt, best friend got knocked up first month of trying at age 55! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
leather face had Natalie at 40..... but she had older siblings if anything was to happen to LF and the marathon fraudster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve always said they will divorce and she will meet someone else an get pregnant quickly

Reactions: 14
She's realistically got 4 years to have a kid if she doesn't want to use fertility treatment.
Bet I'm going to get posters say their mum, sister, aunt, best friend got knocked up first month of trying at age 55! 🤣
I actually know a lot of people who have been told they couldn't have kids & then theyve always ended up having twins 🤔. Mark & michelle havnt spent enough time together to get pregnant & apparently shes boring in the bedroom so they probably dont have a active sex life

Reactions: 8
She’s 36. I think if she was able to have children she would have done by now.
Not necessarily, my sister has just turned 38 and had her first child a little girl. She had a full career traveled and just lived her life before having kids

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve always said they will divorce and she will meet someone else an get pregnant quickly
I’ve been married twice. When I was with my first husband I was adamant that I didn’t want children. After we divorced I met my now husband and got pregnant in less than a year of us being together. I was 38 when I gave birth to my son. If I had met my now husband earlier I would definitely have had more children with him. I think what I’m trying to say is that I always knew I wanted children, I just didn’t want them with my ex husband. Perhaps Michelle feels the same way about Mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I still can’t get on board with the narrative that she doesn’t want to be with him. It’s not like she HAS to stay with him. She has way more options than most normal people. It can’t be financial, she probably has more than him plus she has way more career options than him. I just don’t get why she’d stay with him if she really didnt want to.

Reactions: 28
I still can’t get on board with the narrative that she doesn’t want to be with him. It’s not like she HAS to stay with him. She has way more options than most normal people. It can’t be financial, she probably has more than him plus she has way more career options than him. I just don’t get why she’d stay with him if she really didnt want to.
It’s weird but I think it’s like Victoria B. They’d rather stay than ‘lose face’ and get a divorce. Weird but they’re all about image sadly.

Reactions: 22
I’ve been married twice. When I was with my first husband I was adamant that I didn’t want children. After we divorced I met my now husband and got pregnant in less than a year of us being together. I was 38 when I gave birth to my son. If I had met my now husband earlier I would definitely have had more children with him. I think what I’m trying to say is that I always knew I wanted children, I just didn’t want them with my ex husband. Perhaps Michelle feels the same way about Mark.
You’ve pretty much just hit the nail on the head. I totally agree.

Reactions: 9