Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not overstate how bad a move it is for a guy who tends to tip off the paps, to turn on them. And the paper he is calling out is The Sun. Of all the people to make enemies of, he’s essentially had a pop at the only folk left who’d give him the time of day

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate this guy so much 🤣🙄
get in line! He is such a vain narc, boasts about all his money but grifts everything and to my mind she is as bad as she goes along with it, even if not as blatently as he does, she still reaps the benefits
---
God, I’ve just heard the audio. He thinks he’s Leonardo Di Caprio levels of famous doesn’t he? Hes absolutely bleeping deluded.
think he's a bit sensitive as the brand is going nowhere, delayed submission of the company accounts which will tell all

Reactions: 12
Who actually thinks yeh I'm going to spend 70qd on a gym shirt coz mark bleeping wright designed it? 🤔 absolutely no1 & the way he brags about things I dont think hes ever heard of cost of living. I wouldn't wish this on anyone but these 2 do actually deserve bankruptcy! But saying that it probably still wouldn't humble them they'd be like katie price bankrupt say they cant afford to pay yet still have a luxury lifestyle

Reactions: 16
Nasty person biting back. He’d have been better off keeping quiet. Clearly hit a nerve
It's so cringe, you wouldn't get the reps for Gym Shark doing this. I'm not sure putting their faces to it was a good idea. Would be better off having some anonymity behind it and launching it via actual fitness influences like Gym Shark have. Also it isn't just about the clothes, if anyone's familiar with Anna Archer she is a young female fitness influencer who openly admitted she was suffering with an eating disorder whilst a Gym Shark rep and heavily sponsored by them. They paid for all of her therapy, agreed to her removing all triggering tik toks when she was emaciated and unwell even in the clothes they had gifted her and have stood by her as she's recovered and is still very much an advocate of their brand. It's that sort of authenticity that sells their commitment commitment their cause, helping people and standing by their words that they genuinely care about health alongside fitness not just sales. I'm not saying Mark and Michelle wouldn't do that to someone but this is where it gets tricky as you sort of affiliate yourself with all views of the company when you put your face to it and celebrities are called out all the time for hypocrisy.

Reactions: 15
It's so cringe, you wouldn't get the reps for Gym Shark doing this. I'm not sure putting their faces to it was a good idea. Would be better off having some anonymity behind it and launching it via actual fitness influences like Gym Shark have. Also it isn't just about the clothes, if anyone's familiar with Anna Archer she is a young female fitness influencer who openly admitted she was suffering with an eating disorder whilst a Gym Shark rep and heavily sponsored by them. They paid for all of her therapy, agreed to her removing all triggering tik toks when she was emaciated and unwell even in the clothes they had gifted her and have stood by her as she's recovered and is still very much an advocate of their brand. It's that sort of authenticity that sells their commitment commitment their cause, helping people and standing by their words that they genuinely care about health alongside fitness not just sales. I'm not saying Mark and Michelle wouldn't do that to someone but this is where it gets tricky as you sort of affiliate yourself with all views of the company when you put your face to it and celebrities are called out all the time for hypocrisy.
I've seen his sisters & her cousin promote other gym wear too. It must say a lot about there brand when there own family dont even support it.

Reactions: 6
Disappointed in Dermot sticking up for this clown. I thought he’d know better…
Ha ha 'chin up' well done Dermot, though I'm not sure he used this phrase deliberately. As for Mark's Tik Tok rant, I agree with others who have said that potentially Mark is biting the hand that feeds him and I'm pretty sure that the pap photographer is not shitting himself at Mark's threat, I would think most paps are used to being insulted and threatened, it's part of the job. Good old champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, all these so called reality stars and influencers will be washed up and skint in the future as most don't have two brain cells to rub together and will have not saved for the future, look at that Stephen Bear twit, getting photographed buying his Aldi pizza and living at his parents. Maybe Mark and Chelle will have to move in with old hard faced cow Mummy Wright, I'm sure Big Mark will love that, leching after Michelle. If she has any sense she will run far far away from them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha ha 'chin up' well done Dermot, though I'm not sure he used this phrase deliberately. As for Mark's Tik Tok rant, I agree with others who have said that potentially Mark is biting the hand that feeds him and I'm pretty sure that the pap photographer is not shitting himself at Mark's threat, I would think most paps are used to being insulted and threatened, it's part of the job. Good old champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget, all these so called reality stars and influencers will be washed up and skint in the future as most don't have two brain cells to rub together and will have not saved for the future, look at that Stephen Bear twit, getting photographed buying his Aldi pizza and living at his parents. Maybe Mark and Chelle will have to move in with old hard faced cow Mummy Wright, I'm sure Big Mark will love that, leching after Michelle. If she has any sense she will run far far away from them all.
I thought that was a snide remark too regarding his forscyth chin 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Terrible quality and poorly designed. All wrinkled up in the knee, elbows and chest area.
Seems like he couldn't even get michelle to wear it.

9-3-24-mark-wright-886277421.jpg
9-3-24-mark-wright-886275744.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm sure posting a winging tiktok about how the paps have done you dirty is sure to get them onside 😂 this guy needs some serious PR training. Does he not realise that throwing a strop on tiktok makes him look even more of a fool! He reminds so much of Jay from the inbetweeners Mr Billy bullshitter. Nobody with any serious business sense would be standing in a shopping center flogging tat they brought in the back of a van now would they?! Pop up shops are normally given an entire unit on site not some temp set up on the main floor - that's what they give to the guys selling knock off phone cases

Reactions: 24
I'm sure posting a winging tiktok about how the paps have done you dirty is sure to get them onside 😂 this guy needs some serious PR training. Does he not realise that throwing a strop on tiktok makes him look even more of a fool! He reminds so much of Jay from the inbetweeners Mr Billy bullshitter. Nobody with any serious business sense would be standing in a shopping center flogging tat they brought in the back of a van now would they?! Pop up shops are normally given an entire unit on site not some temp set up on the main floor - that's what they give to the guys selling knock off phone cases
‘I sold half a millions pounds worth of clothes in the first hour then had a break to finger michelle, then sold another million pounds worth to some birds that had written their numbers on the money and told me to call them if I wanna shag them and they were all fit models as well’.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m more of a lurker on here but I feel like I need to say this! What the duck happened to him? He really has aged soooo badly! I’ve always thought he was a twit but he was quite good looking in the towie days. Yes I know we all age and we can’t stay youthful forever but he looks like a completely different person. I find him utterly repulsive looking now! Probably fuelled by the fact he is a complete bell end too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m more of a lurker on here but I feel like I need to say this! What the duck happened to him? He really has aged soooo badly! I’ve always thought he was a twit but he was quite good looking in the towie days. Yes I know we all age and we can’t stay youthful forever but he looks like a completely different person. I find him utterly repulsive looking now! Probably fuelled by the fact he is a complete bell end too! 🤣
ever since he had the "elocution" lessons so they could understand him in the USA, he moves his coathanger gob round in an unatural way wit
h the effort and it looks gross, the hair and botox are not doing him any favours either

Reactions: 10