Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he tried to blag an upgrade.
I was on holiday with my family once years ago and there was another English man at the resort who spent the whole time showing off about how he got upgraded to first class on the flight over. He told us he sat drinking champagne whole time. He might as well have been related to Mark, as we got to know him it turned out he tried to blag a free upgrade on every flight he ever went on and even rang the airlines to see if he could get one. For all the effort he went to he might as well have bought first class tickets or tried to clock up air miles on a credit card or something. I bet Mark is like this, constantly on the beg then bragging about all the free stuff he gets.

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s a sickening fool. ā€œWho dares winsā€ Heā€™s using the SAS motto for playing golf on 3 hours sleep after the flight. Heā€™d be crying in a corner after an hour of SAS selection šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heā€™s a sickening fool. ā€œWho dares winsā€ Heā€™s using the SAS motto for playing golf on 3 hours sleep after the flight. Heā€™d be crying in a corner after an hour of SAS selection šŸ˜‚
Heā€™d be crying after they confiscated his fake tan and hair gel šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I really dont get all this talk about her been the next bond girl. We all know its not going to happen coz shes really not that good. I must be the only one that found her extremely wooden in fool me once. I know her actings not that good in other shows but her bad acting really stood out in this show.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please for the love of God get Mark on SAS who dares wins lmfao
---

Or whatever it's called lol
So called tough guy...he would cry like a witch on that show. Though to be fair, everyone cries like a witch on that show lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really dont get all this talk about her been the next bond girl. We all know its not going to happen coz shes really not that good. I must be the only one that found her extremely wooden in fool me once. I know her actings not that good in other shows but her bad acting really stood out in this show.
I assume it was just some nonsense floated by her PR team in order to create a bit of buzz. About as realistic as me phoning up Chanel HQ and offering my services as their new spokesmodel.

• Haha
I would say the thing I'd love to see most is Mark on the SAS show but it's not the thing I'd like to see most is Arg and Lauren Goodger thinking duck it let's just get together. Stranger things have happened lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would say the thing I'd love to see most is Mark on the SAS show but it's not the thing I'd like to see most is Arg and Lauren Goodger thinking duck it let's just get together. Stranger things have happened lol
Wouldnā€™t Arg be breaking bro code by going with his best friendā€™s ex though? šŸ‘Š šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: 2
I'd love this or for arg to have a baby before him. I also think marks jealous of his brother josh they seems to be some sibling rivalry from what I seen on there travel show

Reactions: 9
Imagine if they did! The christening would be magic - arg murdering 21 seconds with that ginger saxophonist, Jess stage invading to croon Valerie, carol seething in the corner, Lydia rose brights cousin copping off with mark in the bogs, big mark buying a round of lambrini on his aqua card and Elliotā€™s new teef blinding the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Some genius on another thread said David Potts (tonightā€™s CBBā€™s winner) looks like a Bo Selecta mask of Mark Wright.

And they ā€˜ainā€™t wrongā€¦. šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if they did! The christening would be magic - arg murdering 21 seconds with that ginger saxophonist, Jess stage invading to croon Valerie, carol seething in the corner, Lydia rose brights cousin copping off with mark in the bogs, big mark buying a round of lambrini on his aqua card and Elliotā€™s new teef blinding the baby
Arg: Oh no ewl youā€™ve scorched the baybees corneas!!

Elliot: awf fackin ewl *sniff I neva meant to *sniff aunty carell you believe me doncha gel? *sniff

Carol: I blame that Lauren I mean fancy not putting sunglasses on your baybees eyes av you ever seen sach a fing? When my mawk was a baybee Iā€™d neva let such a fing appen ainā€™t that right big mawk?

Big mark: *looks shifty in aquacard

Elliot: fanks aunty cawol *sniffs

• Haha
Her clothing range gets worse each time šŸ˜‚ it probably would look good on someone else but it really dont suit her. It says a lot when you see carol wearing it

• Haha
So called tough guy...he would cry like a witch on that show. Though to be fair, everyone cries like a witch on that show lol.
When he did the programme last year touring the UK with his Dad and brother he was the most gutless and cowardly of the three his Dad who is in his 60's was braver than him.

Wouldnā€™t Arg be breaking bro code by going with his best friendā€™s ex though? šŸ‘Š šŸ˜Ž
Were they ever really best friends though?
Arg wasnā€™t Markā€™s best man was he or even an usher?

Reactions: 7
Arg was just marks stooge, someone to take the piss out of (banter šŸ¤”) and to make him look good.
When I see pics of them together arg dont look comfortable been there like mark puts him down thinking his funny to feel better about himself. I know he joins them on there family chav ups sometimes but I think arg has a thing for jess they seem to be good mates

Reactions: 5
When I see pics of them together arg dont look comfortable been there like mark puts him down thinking his funny to feel better about himself. I know he joins them on there family chav ups sometimes but I think arg has a thing for jess they seem to be good mates
I think Mark saw Arg as the village/Towie idiot that he stood next to in order to make himself look better

• Haha
Reactions: 11