Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just not attractive at all is he? His head is too big or something? And so much confidence!

Reactions: 23
Especially for someone so mediocre.

Has he been announced for Soccer Air this year?
I watched an old episode of celeb juice a few week ago & they had jordan north on him & Keith where taking piss out of how serious mark takes soccer aid, & then jordan said mark tried telling him some bullshit story about been asked to play professional 😂 they laughed him off

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think Soccer Aid aka ITV will touch him again after he suddenly pulled out of that Games programme. I think he’s persona non grata there!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Soccer Aid aka ITV will touch him again after he suddenly pulled out of that Games programme. I think he’s persona non grata there!
Oh yeah! I’d forgotten about that. Am I right in thinking he didn’t do soccer aid last year then?

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get on board with the narrative that she doesn’t want to be with him. It’s not like she HAS to stay with him. She has way more options than most normal people. It can’t be financial, she probably has more than him plus she has way more career options than him. I just don’t get why she’d stay with him if she really didnt want to.
I always compare it to being stuck in a dead end job that’s totally uninspiring but pays the bills. People go on for years in unfulfilling jobs and relationships for all kinds of reasons, mostly they’d rather be in work than unemployed and be married/in a couple than single.

The walking in front of her and shouting at her on the beach looked terrible, especially after the snogging/petting photos. Makes me think the kissing photos were staged and the arguing one is more their reality. I think he really does have a problem with wanting to control everyone around him and he’s not a very nice person, didn’t his mum allude to it once too (him being controlling)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I always compare it to being stuck in a dead end job that’s totally uninspiring but pays the bills. People go on for years in unfulfilling jobs and relationships for all kinds of reasons, mostly they’d rather be in work than unemployed and be married/in a couple than single.
That’s why I think it’s that giant empty house keeping them together. They’re up to their tits in debt and neither of them earn enough to buy the other out. Cant sell as it’s likely unfinished inside and also moving (downsizing) woudnt look great in terms of their image.

Reactions: 30
Oh yeah! I’d forgotten about that. Am I right in thinking he didn’t do soccer aid last year then?
All I remember about his last Soccer Aid appearance is when everyone took the piss out of him for taking someone else’s penalty. He showed himself up to be the dick that he is. It was comedy gold.

Reactions: 21
That clip gave me 😳😖😢... My ex used to wall like this in front of me - whichever way I tried to walk he would continue with that in my space and intimidating demeanor. It doesn't take long to wear someone down with attitude like that. She looked like a shell of herself.

Whatever is going on in the marriage, I think this says a lot - we all have hard times, good times loving times - it can't be easy in the public eye, but this to me screams "get the duck away from me".....

I never believed he was any different to how he treated Lauren - a leopard doesn't change its spots! He might have been kind, tender and supportive at the beginning, but his default setting would always return. I don't believe any of the Wright men are any different - they are all old 🦕, probably think women should be either in the kitchen or in bed.

I feel for her here - certainly gave me a jump back in time watching that, and not in a good way either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I live near them. They’re never together. He’s always out for dinner with his mum and dad like a third wheel. They meet at shops, shop together, then leave in separate cars.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The post his Mum made for his birthday about his difficult ways, tormenting etc - can't remember it all, but just wondering if they enabled his behaviour when he was younger - the other 2 probably towed the line, happy, content but Mark was difficult.

I'm not condoning it - but probably has always had his own way and no one has said "no".... That video shows the real him and he was sure throwing his toys about. The family just said "oh its Mark, he's OK", well look at him now - he is an utter 💩. Nothing to be proud of there.

Reactions: 16
The post his Mum made for his birthday about his difficult ways, tormenting etc - can't remember it all, but just wondering if they enabled his behaviour when he was younger - the other 2 probably towed the line, happy, content but Mark was difficult.

I'm not condoning it - but probably has always had his own way and no one has said "no".... That video shows the real him and he was sure throwing his toys about. The family just said "oh its Mark, he's OK", well look at him now - he is an utter 💩. Nothing to be proud of there.
Yes she said he was annoying, OCD and tried to control everyone. He’s probably like the boyfriend that turns on the charm just as they feel the girlfriend slipping away, gives them a week of love bombing then back to being a piece of 💩.
The fact his mum said that about her little prince says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes she said he was annoying, OCD and tried to control everyone. He’s probably like the boyfriend that turns on the charm just as they feel the girlfriend slipping away, gives them a week of love bombing then back to being a piece of 💩.
The fact his mum said that about her little prince says it all.
I just dont get why she stays with him tho she must be as toxic aswell or she'd of walked away it's not like it's hard for her as there never together & tbh I dont think she cares much about the bega mansion she could just leave it all behind & sell her share

Reactions: 11
That’s why I think it’s that giant empty house keeping them together
Yes, it must be this. Has she sunk most of her money / savings into it? They assumed they would rake it in then covid hit, market slowdown, etc. They can't sell it because it's not finished and the fact that it looks like Southfork in the middle of Essex. Plus he doesn't have the money to buy her out. It's a massive money pit.

Playing devil's advocate, if they are as miserable as that video eludes to then she should leave. But she doesn't want to leave penniless. And possibly trying to save face, as someone mentioned above. But she is an actress (using the term loosely) and she can still get parts so she's still in the game. So it's not like she would leave destitute.

She must be gutted that he tagged along to Oz while she's filming.

Reactions: 13
He certainly would come out of a divorce better than when he entered the relationship. I doubt he had a pot to piss in - most of the Towie crowd are magicians with smoke and mirrors.

She would have been independently OK I would have thought - since being married she's had constant work.

I think (this is only my take and from experience) that you get used to something - being talked to a certain way, put downs and bit by bit, any confidence you did have is eroded. I mean she's a beautiful looking woman - stunning (still didn't need all the face work) but she could be as boring as hell, just like him. No personality and just has beauty. Beauty doesn't last forever.

I never understood what she saw in him 😱 - to me he comes across as a complete dick. The way he treated Lauren, and Arg - the belittling and the out downs - if he was doing that on camera and comfortable with it, what did he say away from the camera. Horrible bloke.

She needs to wise up - money isn't everything - better to have little and peace, than what she has now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He certainly would come out of a divorce better than when he entered the relationship. I doubt he had a pot to piss in - most of the Towie crowd are magicians with smoke and mirrors.
Her legal team would need to do some "creative accounting". Moving her money / assets into someone else's name (if she has much left). But I guess his legal team would see right through that...any decent divorce lawyer would anyway. But I agree...it's a short life. Better to walk away and have a chance of being happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t think it’s money (or lack of it) keeping them together, they’re just used to the arrangement. The row on the beach looked horrible though, I guess he never changed from how he treated big Lauren.

Reactions: 10