Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's upset because she's "going to be the next bond girl" and he wanted to be it...duck me the delusion with the pair of them is off the scale, he has the cheek to mention her in the same breath as Jodie Comer, who can actually act

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think deep down Mark is very unhappy, and would prefer Michelle at home doing the school run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think deep down Mark is very unhappy, and would prefer Michelle at home doing the school run.
I think hes sick of putting his life on hold for her. All his family & friends are having kids & hes got nothing to flaunt accept freebies. He seems a competitive person when it comes to family friends he always wants to be better then them. & atm his getting left behind

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think hes sick of putting his life on hold for her. All his family & friends are having kids & hes got nothing to flaunt accept freebies. He seems a competitive person when it comes to family friends he always wants to be better then them. & atm his getting left behind
THIS!!! It kills him that everyone he’s close to has had kids before him. Heck it wouldn’t have been so bad if meech was pregnant at the same time as his sisters he would have loved that. When it gets too much he reverts back to showing off his big childless mansion. Poor Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he’s more jealous that she has more credibility than him and is famous for actually doing something rather than being famous for being from a reality show. He’s tried his hand a few things like the football, presenting in America and his radio show but he’ll always be Mark from TOWIE. He thinks he’s a massive show is name and it must kill him that he is essentially Mr Michelle Keegan.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it will be a problem because I don’t think she’ll be the next Bond girl and if she is Mark will be saying how proud he is of her and milking it for all it’s worth.
I do however think Michelle will do more brassic and ten pound poms and use that as an excuse to dodge mark and the chavtastic wright clan.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it will be a problem because I don’t think she’ll be the next Bond girl and if she is Mark will be saying how proud he is of her and milking it for all it’s worth.
I do however think Michelle will do more brassic and ten pound poms and use that as an excuse to dodge mark and the chavtastic wright clan.
To be fair, if I was her, I’d do travelling panto to dodge that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's upset because she's "going to be the next bond girl" and he wanted to be it...duck me the delusion with the pair of them is off the scale, he has the cheek to mention her in the same breath as Jodie Comer, who can actually act
I read that article too. Wasn't sure if he was being serious. I wouldn't be happy if I was her as the Bond Girl thing is just a rumour. Mentioning her in the same breath as Jodie Comer!! How dare he!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle told him to say it out loud as people are stopping talking about her and Freebie Me Once. Keep the momentum going... might get noticed by someone on the Bond team.

Meanwhile Comer will just sit back and look at her Tony and Olivier Awards... 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read that article too. Wasn't sure if he was being serious. I wouldn't be happy if I was her as the Bond Girl thing is just a rumour. Mentioning her in the same breath as Jodie Comer!! How dare he!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle told him to say it out loud as people are stopping talking about her and Freebie Me Once. Keep the momentum going... might get noticed by someone on the Bond team.

Meanwhile Comer will just sit back and look at her Tony and Olivier Awards... 😀
theres an interview with him when he left towie saying he thought he could be the next james bond...!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14