Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With respect, Lauren makes her living by selling her soiled knickers to strangers and photoshopping herself to death on the internet - she is the very antithesis of happy.
I think they’re both unhappy, they haven’t got much going for them and their lives are not great, but I wonder how their lives would be if they had stayed together. I’m going to ask chat gpt to write it for me 😂
---
Title: Forever Essex Love

Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger strolled hand in hand along the picturesque coastline of Essex, the gentle breeze carrying their laughter as they reminisced about their journey together. What began as a whirlwind romance amidst the drama of reality TV had blossomed into a steadfast bond that weathered the storms of fame and scrutiny.

As they walked, memories flooded back—moments of joy, tears shed, and challenges overcome. From the bustling streets of Brentwood to the glamorous events of London, their love had remained a constant amidst the ever-changing backdrop of their lives.

Together, they had navigated the highs and lows of fame, supporting each other through every triumph and setback. Mark's ambitious spirit complemented Lauren's nurturing nature, creating a dynamic partnership that fueled their dreams and aspirations.

Despite the pressures of their public personas, they found solace in each other's arms, cherishing the quiet moments of intimacy away from the glare of the cameras. Their love was a beacon of hope in an industry often marred by fleeting romances and broken hearts.

As time passed, they embarked on new adventures together, building a life filled with love, laughter, and shared dreams. From starting a family to pursuing their passion projects, Mark and Lauren remained each other's biggest supporters, their bond growing stronger with each passing day.

Their love story became an inspiration to many—a testament to the power of true love and the strength found in standing by each other's side through thick and thin. In a world of constant change, Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger stood together, forever united in their Essex love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well I'd rather have a night out with lauren then michelle. Lauren knows how to have a laugh I've never even seen mark & michelle smile at each other even there wedding photos they look like there faking it for the camera

Yes look wise his done better but at least Lauren showed her love towards him. Michelle's just cold towards him. If him & lauren would of stayed together they'd have a load of kids & there own reality show like the rest of towie. Something mark probably dreams off
I think in the early towie days Lauren was one of the prettiest on the show she should have left her face alone. Michelle’s no better when it comes to surgery either.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they’re both unhappy, they haven’t got much going for them and their lives are not great, but I wonder how their lives would be if they had stayed together. I’m going to ask chat gpt to write it for me 😂
---
Title: Forever Essex Love

Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger strolled hand in hand along the picturesque coastline of Essex, the gentle breeze carrying their laughter as they reminisced about their journey together. What began as a whirlwind romance amidst the drama of reality TV had blossomed into a steadfast bond that weathered the storms of fame and scrutiny.

As they walked, memories flooded back—moments of joy, tears shed, and challenges overcome. From the bustling streets of Brentwood to the glamorous events of London, their love had remained a constant amidst the ever-changing backdrop of their lives.

Together, they had navigated the highs and lows of fame, supporting each other through every triumph and setback. Mark's ambitious spirit complemented Lauren's nurturing nature, creating a dynamic partnership that fueled their dreams and aspirations.

Despite the pressures of their public personas, they found solace in each other's arms, cherishing the quiet moments of intimacy away from the glare of the cameras. Their love was a beacon of hope in an industry often marred by fleeting romances and broken hearts.

As time passed, they embarked on new adventures together, building a life filled with love, laughter, and shared dreams. From starting a family to pursuing their passion projects, Mark and Lauren remained each other's biggest supporters, their bond growing stronger with each passing day.

Their love story became an inspiration to many—a testament to the power of true love and the strength found in standing by each other's side through thick and thin. In a world of constant change, Mark Wright and Lauren Goodger stood together, forever united in their Essex love.
He did say he had chemistry with Lauren when he was in the jungle but she didn’t fit his superficial ideal woman had they of stayed together no doubt would’ve had kids I think. Now he’s with someone who fits his image but doesn’t act if she gives two hoots about him. I really don’t get why she’s married to him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mark is the biggest bellend to walk the earth. Egocentric, vain, conceited and delusional. When will he realise he ain’t all that?

Reactions: 23
He did say he had chemistry with Lauren when he was in the jungle but she didn’t fit his superficial ideal woman had they of stayed together no doubt would’ve had kids I think. Now he’s with someone who fits his image but doesn’t act if she gives two hoots about him. I really don’t get why she’s married to him at all.
As they say, be careful what you wish for. Mark was vile to Lauren, him and his family destroyed her mental health and confidence bit by bit, from she was 15 years old. He got her pregnant, MADE her get a termination or she was dumped. Then got engaged to her and sold her a dream. When they finished she was a wreck. Then when the head dated Michelle he was shagging Lauren at same time for a while Then she had to witness him bragging about marrying the sexiest woman in UK (his words).

I bet Mark now looks at Lauren, for all her flaws and issues and sometimes wonders what would have happened if they had made up. They could have had a family and actually been happy, cos I think he did love her, just wanted more, wanted his friends to be jealous of him, wanted the best woman! She would have had umpteen kids with him. Also looks a good cook and shag! His loss!

Mark and Michelle will have embryos frozen waiting for a surrogate! Probably after they have made their Bond Movie together..... fn Brook Bond... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As they say, be careful what you wish for. Mark was vile to Lauren, him and his family destroyed her mental health and confidence bit by bit, from she was 15 years old. He got her pregnant, MADE her get a termination or she was dumped. Then got engaged to her and sold her a dream. When they finished she was a wreck. Then when the head dated Michelle he was shagging Lauren at same time for a while Then she had to witness him bragging about marrying the sexiest woman in UK (his words).

I bet Mark now looks at Lauren, for all her flaws and issues and sometimes wonders what would have happened if they had made up. They could have had a family and actually been happy, cos I think he did love her, just wanted more, wanted his friends to be jealous of him, wanted the best woman! She would have had umpteen kids with him. Also looks a good cook and shag! His loss!

Mark and Michelle will have embryos frozen waiting for a surrogate! Probably after they have made their Bond Movie together..... fn Brook Bond... 😆
I don’t think marks family liked Lauren much which would obviously be a problem as he’s quite close with his family. Did he make her terminate the pregnancy? I thought it was her decision.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think marks family liked Lauren much which would obviously be a problem as he’s quite close with his family. Did he make her terminate the pregnancy? I thought it was her decision.
That’s only because that bunch of deluded chavs think they’re better than they are, so prob didn’t think she was good enough for their little prince Marky Nark. They’re all about status so michelle fits the bill for them as they’re all superficial twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mark is just a nasty bit of work like his mother. He deserves the treatment from Michelle. Years of treating women badly it’s hilarious that Michelle doesn’t seem to give a toss about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thats why I capitalised made, she came out and said his behaviour and the constant cheating was the reason she couldn't go through with it. She knew she would be left at home with not just the baby but Wrighty the dog while he womanised and partied. She'd be stuck. Had he been a decent, reliable boyfriend she would have kept it. He wanted her home with his mini me...

Reactions: 5
I wonder if his family ever watched episodes like this back and thought actually yeah he's absolutely horrible to her? I feel like with Mark he's the sort that justified being an hole to Lauren because he genuinely thinks if she was better he wouldn't want to cheat or treat her so terribly, but it must be hard now he's with Michelle his 'dream woman' and he is still the same person. Best thing Lauren could've done was get well away from all of them.

I got the impression that because Mark and Lauren had been together on and off from school they still had a very high school relationship and she didn’t have the confidence or experience to say actually don’t speak to me like that or have what I’d consider adult boundaries.
Mark obviously comes from a male dominated and mysoginistic family where the men cheat and do what they want and the little lady stays home pregnant and having her hair done. They certainly don’t push being educated or having a career as anything for the women

Reactions: 27
Yes, Michelle is very much seen as a status symbol for the Wrights and by now she was supposed to be barefoot and popping sprogs but she didn't get the memo! Someone said above that this is karma for Mark's behaviour and I agree with this. It's quite ironic that he got his so called perfect, stunning, FHM, media darling wife, who seems to want very little to do with him and finds any excuse to be away from him.

Maybe it's true love, but surely you would acknowledge someone you loved in public or on your social media? She just seems embarrassed about him and never mentions him. In his hey day he had potential of a big career, but he seems to have gone off the boil in recent years!

Reactions: 26
It always has been a weird marriage but Mark cant hide that he wants to settle down & I think his starting to get fed up.
If Mark genuinely wants kids, and it's Michelle that doesn't, I genuinely think he should move on and find a woman that does, times passing quick and before he knows it he will be middle aged.

I don't think he was at Dustin's 1st birthday, it must hurt him if he wants kids and M doesn't.

Reactions: 14
Yes, Michelle is very much seen as a status symbol for the Wrights and by now she was supposed to be barefoot and popping sprogs but she didn't get the memo! Someone said above that this is karma for Mark's behaviour and I agree with this. It's quite ironic that he got his so called perfect, stunning, FHM, media darling wife, who seems to want very little to do with him and finds any excuse to be away from him.

Maybe it's true love, but surely you would acknowledge someone you loved in public or on your social media? She just seems embarrassed about him and never mentions him. In his hey day he had potential of a big career, but he seems to have gone off the boil in recent years!
Agree about the true love thing, when you’re head over heels you won’t stop talking about that person. They’ve been together a while so aren’t in the honeymoon phase anymore but I wonder if her feelings have cooled to the point of being non existent?
---
I got the impression that because Mark and Lauren had been together on and off from school they still had a very high school relationship and she didn’t have the confidence or experience to say actually don’t speak to me like that or have what I’d consider adult boundaries.
Mark obviously comes from a male dominated and mysoginistic family where the men cheat and do what they want and the little lady stays home pregnant and having her hair done. They certainly don’t push being educated or having a career as anything for the women
It wasn’t a particularly healthy relationship I agree, probably because they’d been together since they were kids. They seemed to be the sort that couldn’t be together but couldn’t be apart. I wish Lauren could have married someone who treated her better and had kids (I know she’s got one girl and lost little Lorena RIP) , but it seems she’s out there grifting as a hard as every other ex TOWIE cast member and doing some only fans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

He's gone off the boil because he's crap at everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 13