Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another towie member pregnant 😂 Mark's in Sydney crying coz he picked a career women to settle with thinking he was better then the rest & now there all happy with the familys & Mark's miserable with a wife that has to pretend to like him & a huge empty house getting him into debt.
I seen Megan was pregnant! I know, he’ll be raging he’s not got his own family now. Michelle just doesn’t seem interested.

Reactions: 13
Good for Michelle if she doesn't want kids; it's not the be all and end all of a woman's existence to procreate. Plus who would want to replicate the Wright genes anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I would certainly hope the ‘do you want children’ conversation was had pre wedding.

Reactions: 15
I would certainly hope the ‘do you want children’ conversation was had pre wedding.
I think we have to assume that whatever their stance is; no children, children at a later date, do want children but are having fertility struggles… that they discussed and agreed pre-wedding.

Anyone marrying someone/remaining in a long term relationship with conflicting family views and hoping the other will change their mind is a bleeping moron.

I’ve said it before but wanting/not wanting children is a deal breaker. No matter how much you love someone, if you’re not on the same page when it comes to that then you probably shouldn’t be together. You look at these people who agree to not have children and the. end up splitting up after years because they thought the other person might change their mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think we have to assume that whatever their stance is; no children, children at a later date, do want children but are having fertility struggles… that they discussed and agreed pre-wedding.

Anyone marrying someone/remaining in a long term relationship with conflicting family views and hoping the other will change their mind is a bleeping moron.
I certainly hope so.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow the set up loved up pics of them from the sun 😂 I bet michelle can't wait for him to go home & him taking pics with fans 🤔 doubt anyone over there knows who mark is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
looks like they are paying the sun now instead of the mail (they were always in the sidebar of shame with paid for photos), is it because no comments are allowed on the sun articles? Just guessing as I have never looked at the site before

• Haha
Reactions: 6
looks like they are paying the sun now instead of the mail (they were always in the sidebar of shame with paid for photos), is it because no comments are allowed on the sun articles? Just guessing as I have never looked at the site before
I love reading through the comments on dm 😂

• Haha
They're doing a celebrity special of gladiators. What's the betting this douchebag will be on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before but wanting/not wanting children is a deal breaker. No matter how much you love someone, if you’re not on the same page when it comes to that then you probably shouldn’t be together. You look at these people who agree to not have children and the. end up splitting up after years because they thought the other person might change their mind.
Completely agree - look at how awful Kate Lawler & Ashley James are as mothers because their partners wanted children. Both are horrific mothers and should have not had children - Kate would rather have birthed a dog than her daughter and Ashley just pines for her amazing single life

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Completely agree - look at how awful Kate Lawler & Ashley James are as mothers because their partners wanted children. Both are horrific mothers and should have not had children - Kate would rather have birthed a dog than her daughter and Ashley just pines for her amazing single life

The men are equally at fault in this situation. It takes two people to make a baby and blokes should be responsible for contraception too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The men are equally at fault in this situation. It takes two people to make a baby and blokes should be responsible for contraception too.
I don’t think the contraception is the issue that the OP is talking about - I think it’s more that they didn’t necessarily want children but seem to have been persuaded by their child-wanting husbands.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think the contraception is the issue that the OP is talking about - I think it’s more that they didn’t necessarily want children but seem to have been persuaded by their child-wanting husbands.
I think mark knows Michelle's not really interested in kids tbh as I read somewhere that a freind said Mark's told michelle they'll kid the best childcare possible so he obviously thinks shes not up for looking after a kid herself

• Wow
Totally agree. I used to like seeing Noa on Kates page but last time I glanced she was comparing being a mother to a child and mother to a dog which was awful. Noa is a cutie and appears a happy little girl. Some people just don’t deserve kids. I get the impression although the Not So Handsome persuaded Kate to have a baby, he doesn’t seem to do his share of the childcare and that probably doesn’t help Kates resentfulness towards Noa. Everything on the internet will be found when Noa has grown up so I can’t imagine how she’d feel seeing how she wasn’t really wanted by her own mother

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think Mark would be so proud if Michelle was pregnant.

I think it's Michelle that doesn't want kids, and that's fair enough. but I hope she told him before marriage.

Reactions: 12
She may well have told him and he might have brushed over it in a 'she'll change her mind' kind of way.

that happens a lot.

She may well have told him and he might have brushed over it in a 'she'll change her mind' kind of way.

that happens a lot.
That wouldn’t surprise me. So many people are dismissive when women say they don’t want children. “you’ll change your mind”.

Reactions: 11
there are separate intrviews with them both early on stateing that they wanted kids. whether they do or dont have them could be choice or medical, his alleged steriod use, her thiness, and isnt anyone elses business, my theory is that the reason people speculate about these two, is that its obvious he wants them (and would be competeive about it if his siblings had not beaten him to it) and is such a complete smug bleep and this is somehting he cant ponce off the gram
---
Latest from DM, I assume they called the paps themselves as nobody there would know who they are. Don’t see much passion from her side
fancy your other halfs first day off to spend with you and you arrange a pap shoot with splash media

Reactions: 9