Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmc

Chatty Member
Is he back in Australia with Michelle then? I know there married but it's weird for these 2 to spend so much time together. Are they trying for a baby or trying to save their marriage. Normally they go weeks with out seeing each other
He was at takethat last weekend in London according to his stories, maybe she’s back now.

Reactions: 3

magsxxxx

Latest pics I've seen of her she looks like she has put a lil bit of weight on & looks a lot healthier then she normally does.

I know Stuff

i agree 🤣 her face looks good however the neck is always a dead giveaway especially with facelifts and botox. always check gettyimages for how people truly look without the filters!
She has morphed into Jess and Natalya !!!
---
Looks like she is warming to having him on her stories!!

Attachments

Last edited:

laylamich_

Wasn’t she supposed to be flying out to Australia in feb? She still seems to be at home with him off in America 😂

UndrTheCosh

He probably has his pick of most women - but with Michelle Keegan at home he’d need his head testing to stray!

GalGal

VIP Member
I would say the thing I'd love to see most is Mark on the SAS show but it's not the thing I'd like to see most is Arg and Lauren Goodger thinking fuck it let's just get together. Stranger things have happened lol
Wouldn’t Arg be breaking bro code by going with his best friend’s ex though? 👊 😎

Reactions: 2

I know Stuff

You know what’s weird? I have just been reading this thread and i flicked over to Facebook videos only for a clip of her episode of Who do you think you are? to come up. Freaky.
Anyway what I originally was going to say was the old episodes of TOWIE have also been on Facebook videos and my god Mark was such a piece of shit to Lauren, i hope he feels ashamed if he also watches the old episodes. I don’t know what Michelle sees in him. Anyone remember the impression of MW that Leigh Francis used to do?!!! 😂 so funny
Yes, its meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!@!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Londonsays

Chatty Member
That clip gave me 😳😖😢... My ex used to wall like this in front of me - whichever way I tried to walk he would continue with that in my space and intimidating demeanor. It doesn't take long to wear someone down with attitude like that. She looked like a shell of herself.

Whatever is going on in the marriage, I think this says a lot - we all have hard times, good times loving times - it can't be easy in the public eye, but this to me screams "get the fuck away from me".....

I never believed he was any different to how he treated Lauren - a leopard doesn't change its spots! He might have been kind, tender and supportive at the beginning, but his default setting would always return. I don't believe any of the Wright men are any different - they are all old 🦕, probably think women should be either in the kitchen or in bed.

I feel for her here - certainly gave me a jump back in time watching that, and not in a good way either.
Where did you see the clip?

Reactions: 1