Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Touchy aren’t you sweetie. This is a gossip sight it was a simple question.

I personally think that speculation about lack of children and fertility issues is extremely insensitive and triggering, no matter who it is about. So, yes, I guess I am 'touchy'. No-one knows what goes on behind close doors and we do not know if she wants children, is trying, has had miscarriages etc. Maybe he doesn't want them. Who knows?

Reactions: 44

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
its not the fact that he has ate himself to the size of a house, (bit of a lardarse myself) its the self piting whinying, he is the epitome of an entitled man child, had four or five rehabs and now a gastric band, but its nothing to do with him..
He’s the fattest cokehead I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I am watching old towies at the moment and as much as Mark is an absolute misogynist I do believe he genuinely loved Lauren and probably still does. She just doesn't fit the Wright cookie cutter mould of what a wife should look like. Lauren did seem to have her own opinions and didnt back down from the family they would have never of excepted her. People say oh Michelle wouldnt stand for the Wright's behaviour but seems to me she does. She has completely changed her looks and could pass for his sister and as the last trip proved shes very much there with them through all this just been sneaky about it. I also listened to Jess's podcast with Carol and yes she comes across as a bit physically akward but she explains that when they were babies she would kiss and cuddle them all the time just stopped as they got oldet. I dont like the old boot but I am exactly the same I find showing affection to older kids/adults hard but doesnt make me a cold person or a bad mother. I actually think she sounds like she gave the kids a safe open home to grow up in and in fairness none of them are lacking in confidence.
Sidenote: in watching the old towies does anyone notice that the more time Sam Faiers spends with Mark she adopts his way of speaking through her lips. Season 1 and 2 no lispy talk season 3 she does the exact same thing Mark does. Drives me fucking mental. *******.
Let's not also forget she got the same haircut as Carol when they were together
5d0a2cbd240000300f925c35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lurkerlurker2019

The absolute cheek of Mark Wright zooming in on that couple enjoying a KFC and shaming them! Mark for all you know they couldve just finished a long shift in hospital ward, is there any need to zoom in on them? If you want to eat your weight in protein thats your decision. God help michelle married to that lego head twat.
This is the first time I've commented on this thread. I'd honestly rather be the fattest person ever munching away on KFC than a judgy cunt like him. He's so vapid it's unreal. Behind the chiseled body there's literally nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I wrote on a previous thread that my friend worked on a hotel renovation just pre Covid and Michelle was staying in a private lodge in the estate with a bloke who wasn’t Mark. Popbitch have a the story too it seems, no smoke without fire and all that.

Have also heard Marks fitness empire is dead in the water before it’s even begun, as there was a story being hawked around the tabloids about him and a friend buying and selling steroids. The story has been killed with an expensive injunction but his plans for guest appearances with any big names has sunk with it.

The guy is a total clown, but always seems to get away with it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I personally think that speculation about lack of children and fertility issues is extremely insensitive and triggering, no matter who it is about. So, yes, I guess I am 'touchy'. No-one knows what goes on behind close doors and we do not know if she wants children, is trying, has had miscarriages etc. Maybe he doesn't want them. Who knows?
Exactly this. I would say a lot of things are fair game when you make the decision to live your life as publicly as these lot do. But speculation about why a woman hasn’t had children is never cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
It's so weird how he is never on her grid posts, just stories at best. Even her recent holiday nostalgia post was her on her own! What makes it weirder is that she does post other relatives on there - her Mum, her nephew etc. But no Mark. I mean.....why?!
Because she is, entirely correctly, deeply ashamed of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gregory feck

They look utterly fed up. I don’t blame them. That group have literally no self awareness and it won’t even occur to them not everyone else wants to hear or see them.
Definitely. You can just imagine how loud and obnoxious they must be - Jess screeching like a fishwife to her secret daughter natalya, Carole pissed on wine by 9 AM warbling to the radio waving her hands in the air like she just don’t care, big Mark getting the ‘ump trying to get away to call his side piece back in Essex and little mark guffawing with that gormless pointy chinned grin. Grotesque.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mums84

VIP Member
Michelle's brother is handsome isn't he? He has her original features. Deputy head teacher. Wonder what he makes of the in laws. Her dad is a retired policeman too. Get him out of retirement to investigate Elliot's natural restaurant fire following a disastrous year for hospitality and tourism.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who thinks Michelle looks a million times better after all the work? She was pretty before but nothing special imo, but now I think she’s absolutely stunning.
She’s definitely had a nose job,veneers, lip fillers, jaw & chin filler, a boob job and powder brows, but even with all that it’s very well done and so balanced and tasteful looking

Reactions: 30

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
So the narcissistic twat was on Soccer AM earlier (hubby had it on). Asked about his football ‘career’ he bleats about the nano second he played but any losses were not down to him and describes how he wasn’t responsible basically exonerated himself from any blame yet dropping it in it was everyone else’s fault. ‘They won’t mind me saying as it’s fact’. He’s such a knob it’s untrue. Maybe it wasn’t your fault but a true team player wouldn’t keep banging on about it. He really grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not really a fan of Mark but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors for all we know they could be having fertility problems, miscarriage etc. As much as a knob he can be still don’t think it’s right to speculate or comment why it’s taking them so long or what the ‘issue’ is

• Heart

Nkomoagogo

The absolute cheek of Mark Wright zooming in on that couple enjoying a KFC and shaming them! Mark for all you know they couldve just finished a long shift in hospital ward, is there any need to zoom in on them? If you want to eat your weight in protein thats your decision. God help michelle married to that lego head twat.

• Wow
  • Angry

Eirawen

VIP Member
Carol was advertising dish washer detergent tabs. She put a manky old pyrex dish in her washer and later it sparklef like new. A canny Instagrammer pointed out that the dirty dish had been inserted on the bottom shelf by Carol but the clean one was taken out of the top shelf 😁 so the "clean" one was probably brand new! Stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

RedHotMoon

Anyone remember in Towie when Carol said her Christmas wish was for "big Mark in little Mark's body" ?! What a creepy thing for a mother to say 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Eirawen

VIP Member
Why do people buy these rubbish celeb books? They write about books they no nothing about. Even their families are at it, Russell Brand 's wife has written a book about making crafts with small kids as apparently she is now an expert because she has 2 kids of her own!! And to boot all her "creatively" is already on the internet she just nicked it. Fearne Cotton writing books on psychology is a bloody joke.

• Haha