Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Eilliot Wright is back in the UK on Mark’s videos is out drinking for the football tobytgr, as is his dad Mark Wright - assuming neither completed quarantine on their return? Mark snr and Carol only returned from Portugal the other day!
Absolutely nothing surprises me with this lot, Natalya’s fella is there too and they also stayed on until after it went to amber. Unbelievable. I doubt Natalya or Jess have stuck to the rules either

Reactions: 6
His massive gob gives me the heebie jeebies.
He may be considered attractive but he repulse me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, dull Natalya is in Sheesh, I bet they’ve probably done the five day test thing to reduce their isolation period. God forbid they isolate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big Mark always looks so uncomfortable and out of place in the photos of him with the rest of them. I reckon he has had a bit on the side for years and is just going through the motions with Carol, Mark etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Big Mark always looks so uncomfortable and out of place in the photos of him with the rest of them. I reckon he has had a bit on the side for years and is just going through the motions with Carol, Mark etc.
I don’t blame him feeling uncomfortable when his tits are the biggest in the family and his wife fawns all over how fit their sons are on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t blame him feeling uncomfortable when his tits are the biggest in the family and his wife fawns all over how fit their sons are on social media.
😁Such a weird fuc*king family! But I reckon he has a spare tucked away somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Just leaving an old interview here for a laugh.. read Michelle’s biggest turn offs- literally mark

everyone on daily Mail is calling she’s had her implants removed
She said she doesn't wear fake tan. Hahahahahaha
She also said it was racist to say she was orange because that's her skin tone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am watching old towies at the moment and as much as Mark is an absolute misogynist I do believe he genuinely loved Lauren and probably still does. She just doesn't fit the Wright cookie cutter mould of what a wife should look like. Lauren did seem to have her own opinions and didnt back down from the family they would have never of excepted her. People say oh Michelle wouldnt stand for the Wright's behaviour but seems to me she does. She has completely changed her looks and could pass for his sister and as the last trip proved shes very much there with them through all this just been sneaky about it. I also listened to Jess's podcast with Carol and yes she comes across as a bit physically akward but she explains that when they were babies she would kiss and cuddle them all the time just stopped as they got oldet. I dont like the old boot but I am exactly the same I find showing affection to older kids/adults hard but doesnt make me a cold person or a bad mother. I actually think she sounds like she gave the kids a safe open home to grow up in and in fairness none of them are lacking in confidence.
Sidenote: in watching the old towies does anyone notice that the more time Sam Faiers spends with Mark she adopts his way of speaking through her lips. Season 1 and 2 no lispy talk season 3 she does the exact same thing Mark does. Drives me bleeping mental. *******.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I see the Daily Fail are heavily moderating comments on the article about Mark helping Arg lose weight.
How much are they paying for positive comments only?
I’ve said this before on here, but worth repeating - their joint management for PR are constantly placing things with the mail online, and the comments are ALWAYS heavily monitored. I noticed yesterday that one of the early comments on the Arg story was a sarcy one asking if Mark would be selling Arg some of his injections (as the story goes that TrainWright was ruined because he is tangled up in some dodgy steroid stuff - the management paid to bury the story) minutes later it was gone and no more comments ever published. There is a LOT of touchiness about all of the rumours around them, and there are many rumours.

After the Popbitch story hinting at one of them cheating, no stories appeared in DM for weeks, they seem to be ramping them back up again now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am watching old towies at the moment and as much as Mark is an absolute misogynist I do believe he genuinely loved Lauren and probably still does. She just doesn't fit the Wright cookie cutter mould of what a wife should look like. Lauren did seem to have her own opinions and didnt back down from the family they would have never of excepted her. People say oh Michelle wouldnt stand for the Wright's behaviour but seems to me she does. She has completely changed her looks and could pass for his sister and as the last trip proved shes very much there with them through all this just been sneaky about it. I also listened to Jess's podcast with Carol and yes she comes across as a bit physically akward but she explains that when they were babies she would kiss and cuddle them all the time just stopped as they got oldet. I dont like the old boot but I am exactly the same I find showing affection to older kids/adults hard but doesnt make me a cold person or a bad mother. I actually think she sounds like she gave the kids a safe open home to grow up in and in fairness none of them are lacking in confidence.
Sidenote: in watching the old towies does anyone notice that the more time Sam Faiers spends with Mark she adopts his way of speaking through her lips. Season 1 and 2 no lispy talk season 3 she does the exact same thing Mark does. Drives me bleeping mental. *******.
Let's not also forget she got the same haircut as Carol when they were together
5d0a2cbd240000300f925c35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
There is a LOT of touchiness about all of the rumours around them, and there are many rumours.

After the Popbitch story hinting at one of them cheating, no stories appeared in DM for weeks, they seem to be ramping them back up again now.
Ooh what are the other rumours ☕

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.