Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve dated a gym rat who was honest about his steroid cycles. This type of ā€œgainsā€ can ONLY occur in such a short time frame from steroids. Putting on size like that naturally would require a huge calorie surplus and he would appear bloated. Guys a creep

Alsoā€¦ Steroid abuse is a huge factor in male infertilityā€¦.. might explain the other ā€œissueā€ they appear to haveā€¦
I've said this before on here, but they live pretty much separate lives, or at least did before COVID. Their management make sure everything they ever do gets into the Mail Online, if you notice how many negative or 'in the know' comments are moderated (deleted) it is CRAZY, everyone in the industry knows. Popbitch even ran a bit of a blind story about MK staying in a hotel with another guy for days / weeks at a time in 2019-2020. So their 'issue' is most probably the fact they dont ever go near each other and both see other people!

The reason his terrible TrainWright joe wicks rip off scheme didnt get off the ground is because Mark was tangled up in some trouble regarding buying/selling steroids with a 'friend' - the press know by all accounts but there are arrangements in place (presumably costly ones) to not report on it, similar to his drink/drive saga.

I'm assuming this new house build is a bit of a smoke screen too, it'll be either an investment to split when they inevitably separate, or Mark will try and spin a show out of it, hence them giving it its own instagram account. There's really nothing he wont try and turn his hand to... for five minutes.

Reactions: 23
I donā€™t get why they would be together unless they actually wanted to be. I donā€™t get what they are gaining from staying together otherwise they are hardly brand Beckham. They publicly barely acknowledge each other or doing any kind of sponsorship together so I donā€™t see what they are gaining from keeping up appearances. If anything Michelle would probably do better

As much as I find the set up a bit weird and think Mark is a bit off a k**b I donā€™t think the marriage is business driven.

Reactions: 16
Part of me thinks they donā€™t want their marriage to fail cos everyone would say to Michelle ā€œI told you soā€ cos of Lauren etc etc

Reactions: 6
Have we all seen the photos of Michelle 'signing autographs for fans' in a supermarket carpark yesterday? it was apparently spur of the moment, but its staged as hell. She's in full make up, no mask, the fans who just happened to be in the same car park had calendars and photos for her to sign, oh and there just happened to luckily be a pap next to the trolley park to capture all the smiles on camera. Cue the 'down to earth Michelle makes fans day!' headlines, just days after Wrighty was called out for talking about KFC diners like tit.

Their management is so transparent its laughable. Every time a dodgy rumour comes out about them (mainly him) the next day there's a sob story or a feel good appearance somewhere, its hilarious. She's an actress, surely she is tired of this tit by now??
Just saw this now. Looks like an advert for the loungewear and lashes as both product brands were mentioned in the article.
Kind of tacky sadly.

She has become like a reality star since joining The Wright Fam.
Shame. Plugging anything and everything.

Reactions: 7
E3005D5D-1E6D-4B36-B998-774314A1F73F.jpeg

Nice to see the extended Wright family follow on from the Christmas scandal.

Where COVID ā€œripped throughā€ the family

I must be bad at counting, as I see more than six.

Someone call 999 !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 563771
Nice to see the extended Wright family followon from the Christmas scandal.

I must be bad a counting as I see more than six.

Someone call 999 !
What do they look like all posing with those wee dogs šŸ™ˆ they must have taken the rules seriously for all of a month then such a joke šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
View attachment 563771
Nice to see the extended Wright family follow on from the Christmas scandal.

I must be bad at counting, as I see more than six.

Someone call 999 !
I hope the old girl has been vaccinated! No surprise with this lot, theyā€™re just out for themselves!
All the Wrights are going on about getting the go ahead to go on holiday, theyā€™re so smug and entitled, itā€™s their behaviour thatā€™s contributed to all this, absolute morons!

Reactions: 13
I hope the old girl has been vaccinated! No surprise with this lot, theyā€™re just out for themselves!
All the Wrights are going on about getting the go ahead to go on holiday, theyā€™re so smug and entitled, itā€™s their behaviour thatā€™s contributed to all this, absolute morons!
Only because they are all in on this Ponzi scheme ready for the ā€œtravel boomā€.

Pass me the sick bucket šŸ¤®

Reactions: 11
Only because they are all in on this Ponzi scheme ready for the ā€œtravel boomā€.

Pass me the sick bucket šŸ¤®
Oh yes, Carol and her bloody pyramid scheme! What a bleeping joke, canā€™t stand any of them!! Oh and Barbie doll Hollie!

Last edited:
Yeah babe forget everyone who has died and is critically ill, as long as you and your spoiled family get a holiday thatā€™s all that matters! What a selfish witch šŸ˜”
Honestly, Iā€™ve never known of a more selfish bunch of twats

Reactions: 12
Honestly, Iā€™ve never known of a more selfish bunch of twats
Iā€™m so angry, I thought I was overreacting at first but Iā€™ve decided I am absolutely entitled to feel angry, Iā€™ve lost a close family member to COVID so seeing tit like this infuriates me! The best part is they have the same holiday every single year and it looks like utter shite šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah babe forget everyone who has died and is critically ill, as long as you and your spoiled family get a holiday thatā€™s all that matters! What a selfish witch šŸ˜”
Thatā€™s so ridiculous and embarrassing they are disgusting. Iā€™m going out with my mum on Sunday for the first time since last August and I know how lucky I am cause so many people have lost loved ones, itā€™s people like them that make me so reluctant to go anywhere cause I just want to keep all my loved ones safe. Has them loosing close family not even made them realise how trivial a holiday really is in the grand scheme of things? Absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 10
I've said this before on here, but they live pretty much separate lives, or at least did before COVID. Their management make sure everything they ever do gets into the Mail Online, if you notice how many negative or 'in the know' comments are moderated (deleted) it is CRAZY, everyone in the industry knows. Popbitch even ran a bit of a blind story about MK staying in a hotel with another guy for days / weeks at a time in 2019-2020. So their 'issue' is most probably the fact they dont ever go near each other and both see other people!

The reason his terrible TrainWright joe wicks rip off scheme didnt get off the ground is because Mark was tangled up in some trouble regarding buying/selling steroids with a 'friend' - the press know by all accounts but there are arrangements in place (presumably costly ones) to not report on it, similar to his drink/drive saga.

I'm assuming this new house build is a bit of a smoke screen too, it'll be either an investment to split when they inevitably separate, or Mark will try and spin a show out of it, hence them giving it its own instagram account. There's really nothing he wont try and turn his hand to... for five minutes.
That's a pot and a half of tea! I wonder whether he dealt in Melantonan which Carl Woods mentioned on his IG page along with vodka, steroids and gambling in Vegas? The stuff is banned as it has nasty side effects... why are these people allowed to gag the press when it is actually in the interests of the general public to know they are lying? This has to change. Oh well, he'll be outed somewhere along the line.

Reactions: 7
Whyā€™s the lass on the right, at the front holding Nanas boob?

(yes yes I know but at first glance.... plus nothing would surprise me with this lot.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did they all have to bring their dogs with them? How utterly weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.