Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that Mark and Michelle were absent from Instagram stories and posts for almost a week until Lauren Goodger posted her new baby announcement. Then Michelle put a pic up literally 45 minutes later. Coincidence?
I thought it was only me who noticed this also. Mark without fail everyday for past few months had been promoting his house works, going out, his dj role, his fitness regime or his presenting stint on skysports online. You'll probably struggle to find anytime he goes quiet on social media. I often wondered how he would be once lauren baby come. And although she's his past it must bother him immensely that she's got one up on him with a kid first , eventhough he's got the wife, and what he portrays as " The happy life" online.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was only me who noticed this also. Mark without fail everyday for past few months had been promoting his house works, going out, his dj role, his fitness regime or his presenting stint on skysports online. You'll probably struggle to find anytime he goes quiet on social media. I often wondered how he would be once lauren baby come. And although she's his past it must bother him immensely that she's got one up on him with a kid first , eventhough he's got the wife, and what he portrays as " The happy life" online.
Carol and Jess will be pissed off too. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im not her biggest fan but I am chuffed for Lauren, I hope the baby gives her a feeling of being settled and finally content.

Reactions: 19
Yes, agreed and he did always say he would always love her regardless. Lauren seemed to not do quite as well as Mark, he had a better career with jungle, America, radio etc. got the gorgeous wife and dream wedding, however, she seems to have a partner she adores and the baby Mark seems desperately to want. Along with his parents. Weirdly too his parents comment when is it you etc on his posts.. its embarrassing. I dont know what the hold up is cos Michelle is 34 I think, probably her not wanting to not work or maybe she doesn't fancy mum life 🤷🏻‍♀️. But yeah, this will super affect him. Heres what you could have won lol 😆

Reactions: 7
Not really a fan of Mark but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors for all we know they could be having fertility problems, miscarriage etc. As much as a knob he can be still don’t think it’s right to speculate or comment why it’s taking them so long or what the ‘issue’ is

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think michelle wanted her career to be much further than it is before she had a baby but who knows

Reactions: 3
Thought was strange no mark on social media and wondered where he had gone off on holiday
to !

Not really a fan of Mark but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors for all we know they could be having fertility problems, miscarriage etc. As much as a knob he can be still don’t think it’s right to speculate or comment why it’s taking them so long or what the ‘issue’ is

I agree life is not a competition on when you hit certain land marks. You never know what is round the corner.

Maybe Michelle does not want kids .

Reactions: 11
I agree life is not a competition on when you hit certain land marks. You never know what is round the corner.

Maybe Michelle does not want kids .
Thats what we said up there. But the fact Mark got Lauren pregnant and made her terminate means he can have kids and if he has married someone who cant or more likely doesn't want them, the that's Karma. I like Lauren, the horrible life she had as a child and the abuse she got from Mark and his family she deserves to be happy. Mark wants kids he has said so publicly and he told Lauren he wanted loads of "lil Mark's" in Towie, he will be royally pissed at this...

Reactions: 9
I would imagine Mark and Michelle hate the fact that the world knows Lauren and Mark had a termination. To me, that should have remained private

Reactions: 5
Thats what we said up there. But the fact Mark got Lauren pregnant and made her terminate means he can have kids and if he has married someone who cant or more likely doesn't want them, the that's Karma. I like Lauren, the horrible life she had as a child and the abuse she got from Mark and his family she deserves to be happy. Mark wants kids he has said so publicly and he told Lauren he wanted loads of "lil Mark's" in Towie, he will be royally pissed at this...
I agree that Mark is an absolute horrible pig of a man, chauvinistic, misogynist, shallow, egotistical and extremely irritating. Brash, boorish e.t.c

But I don’t think we can call infertility karma as that is extremely triggering for many people who struggle to get or maintain pregnancies. There’s a whole community of women who blame child loss on their karma for terminating a previous pregnancy.

Mark has impregnated so if there is an issue it may lie with Michelle and his karma is not hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, agreed and he did always say he would always love her regardless. Lauren seemed to not do quite as well as Mark, he had a better career with jungle, America, radio etc. got the gorgeous wife and dream wedding, however, she seems to have a partner she adores and the baby Mark seems desperately to want. Along with his parents. Weirdly too his parents comment when is it you etc on his posts.. its embarrassing. I dont know what the hold up is cos Michelle is 34 I think, probably her not wanting to not work or maybe she doesn't fancy mum life 🤷🏻‍♀️. But yeah, this will super affect him. Heres what you could have won lol 😆
For God's sake. Speculation like this is so creepy, outdated and downright inappropriate.

Ugh. Equating karma and infertility. Seriously disgusting. & I despise Mark Wright.

Reactions: 23
Totally wrong to speculate and talk about the fertility or infertility of anyone. I'm not a fan of either of them, but frankly it's creepy `and unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe they just love the life they have at the min and are putting off kids till the last min. Loads of people have them late in life these days.

• Heart
I had kids at 36 Im 39 now with 2 little ones.

I hope Mark was man enough to reach out to his ex as they a lot of history. Its just the right thing to do. Maybe he paid a visit to her these few days...
(yeah Im doubting it too🙄 but Id love to see him mature a bit)..
Bury the hatchet.
He must know its hard for her as she doesnt paticualary have a relationship with her parents.. she was vocal about that.Thats tough...😔

I think if he Marks wasnt so publically negative about her in interviews he could have salvaged the damage to his reputation in the UK.
sadly when Mark begins a new job it never quite takes off because people dont forget how he treated his ex. Comments everywhere and its q poor association.
Esp since the ME TOO movement.

I was in The States during his time when he was on a career high there and he was quite a face there in showbiz circles.
I admit even I changed my opinion watching his reporting he did get good eventually. He even did another reality show as a presenter.

then I came home and saw Piers and other slating him and remembered why.
He does work so hard but cant shake off Towies Mark Wright 😒

But tbh he should head back out to The US and build on the career he made... neither has much going on here now. So maybe Michelle should give it a go with castings Id have thought she'd love a bit of Hollywood.
She looks so Hollywood..👌

I think it would be massively inappropriate for him to reach out to Lauren to be honest, I think you would congratulate your ex if you’ve all moved on, and you are on good terms with each other.
Neither of those things are applicable in this case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.