Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote on a previous thread that my friend worked on a hotel renovation just pre Covid and Michelle was staying in a private lodge in the estate with a bloke who wasn’t Mark. Popbitch have a the story too it seems, no smoke without fire and all that.

Have also heard Marks fitness empire is dead in the water before it’s even begun, as there was a story being hawked around the tabloids about him and a friend buying and selling steroids. The story has been killed with an expensive injunction but his plans for guest appearances with any big names has sunk with it.

The guy is a total clown, but always seems to get away with it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wrote on a previous thread that my friend worked on a hotel renovation just pre Covid and Michelle was staying in a private lodge in the estate with a bloke who wasn’t Mark. Popbitch have a the story too it seems, no smoke without fire and all that.

Have also heard Marks fitness empire is dead in the water before it’s even begun, as there was a story being hawked around the tabloids about him and a friend buying and selling steroids. The story has been killed with an expensive injunction but his plans for guest appearances with any big names has sunk with it.

The guy is a total clown, but always seems to get away with it.
It’s amazing how truth or facts can get killed by injunctions. If you’re famous.

Reactions: 9
It’s amazing how truth or facts can get killed by injunctions. If you’re famous.
Im more surprised that they have the money for an injunction - didn't Ryan Giggs get one out for his affairs and it cost him half a million?

Reactions: 7
I think it depends on the size / impact of the story.

Nobody really cares about Mark Wright - other than himself of course. They already have a deal with MailOnline anyway so presuming it was a fairly easy deal to make

Reactions: 7
I think it depends on the size / impact of the story.

Nobody really cares about Mark Wright - other than himself of course. They already have a deal with MailOnline anyway so presuming it was a fairly easy deal to make
I feel the Michelle hotel story would be far bigger than Mark steroid use

Reactions: 14
Is Mark still playing for Crawley FC. I watched the programme on iPlayer about his training with them and he seemed to think he was Pele or something. Since he played that 4 minutes in January in the FA round, he’s gone very quiet on that. Has he left or been on the bench ever since?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Mark still playing for Crawley FC. I watched the programme on iPlayer about his training with them and he seemed to think he was Pele or something. Since he played that 4 minutes in January in the FA round, he’s gone very quiet on that. Has he left or been on the bench ever since?
His grandad looked bewildered as Mark prompted him to remember how talented he had been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think Hollie/josh new house is expensive, looks like a normal size bungalow. League 2 players make 100k plus he got this training app? As much as I think Mark wright is a joke I do enjoy his training live videos.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Hollie/josh new house is expensive, looks like a normal size bungalow. League 2 players make 100k plus he got this training app? As much as I think Mark wright is a joke I do enjoy his training live videos.
It was a million I found it online. The kane sisters live off their millionaire parents

I think he’s ‘injured’ again although not too injured to do ‘train wright’ workouts

It was a million I found it online. The kane sisters live off their millionaire parents
Will have a nosey

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.