Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand either why sold their house so quickly before new one even ready
Michelle said on Jess podcast staying at Carol’s and Mark says they are living in the the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have a deal with the Corinthia Hotel, where they are supposed to tag it in social media photos and big the place up. Michelle doesn’t like to #ad stuff other than things she is an official brand ambassador of, like her Very line etc, where as Mark the cash bleep will turn his hand to anything for a pay day or a freebie. So he’ll happily pretend they ‘live’ in a luxury hotel when really he stays there once or twice a week when working at Heart FM.

Michelle has actually been staying with her cousin, as she does a lot, hence all the rumours of them living separate lives

Reactions: 14
They have a deal with the Corinthia Hotel, where they are supposed to tag it in social media photos and big the place up. Michelle doesn’t like to #ad stuff other than things she is an official brand ambassador of, like her Very line etc, where as Mark the cash bleep will turn his hand to anything for a pay day or a freebie. So he’ll happily pretend they ‘live’ in a luxury hotel when really he stays there once or twice a week when working at Heart FM.

Michelle has actually been staying with her cousin, as she does a lot, hence all the rumours of them living separate lives
If it was me I'd stay in a cardboard box outside than live with Carol!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t understand either why sold their house so quickly before new one even ready
Michelle said on Jess podcast staying at Carol’s and Mark says they are living in the the hotel
They needed the money to pay for the building work!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks Michelle looks a million times better after all the work? She was pretty before but nothing special imo, but now I think she’s absolutely stunning.
She’s definitely had a nose job,veneers, lip fillers, jaw & chin filler, a boob job and powder brows, but even with all that it’s very well done and so balanced and tasteful looking

Reactions: 30
Am I the only one who thinks Michelle looks a million times better after all the work? She was pretty before but nothing special imo, but now I think she’s absolutely stunning.
She’s definitely had a nose job,veneers, lip fillers, jaw & chin filler, a boob job and powder brows, but even with all that it’s very well done and so balanced and tasteful looking
She’s definitly an example of how it can be done properly! Love islanders take note!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice the Kane’s had yet another tacky party at the weekend with a singer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve always said this about her but I’ve noticed over the past 6 months or so (papped pics of her) the work is looking a bit too obvious if that makes sense. Like you said she’s always managed to have work that looks balanced but she’s starting to tip over to the dark side. Hopefully it’s a one off and it’ll tone down as she’s always been a celeb I thought is a great example of good aesthetics!

As for mark wright I have never liked him, he gives me the absolute ick! I can imagine he sends the wave to people on fb messenger and says “do you know who I am” absolute berk and has no personality

View attachment 602065
just seen this looks like she’s away with the wrights!
Sorry I’m quoting this so late but just found this thread - I’m utterly creeped out, I thought they were sisters from this pic 🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Which Wright is engaged to Hollie the dimwits sister, is she a triplet?
I think it’s Georgie Wright, only know because he was tagged at the chav up! Yes, Hollie is a triplet. One of them is having a baby (not the one engaged I don’t think). God there’s too many of these horrible fuckers they’re like the bloody Essex mafia, or think they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s Georgie Wright, only know because he was tagged at the chav up! Yes, Hollie is a triplet. One of them is having a baby (not the one engaged I don’t think). God there’s too many of these horrible fuckers they’re like the bloody Essex mafia, or think they are!
They just cant stop breeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah hollies sister is I think engaged to mark/ Josh’s cousin???

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed that Mark and Michelle were absent from Instagram stories and posts for almost a week until Lauren Goodger posted her new baby announcement. Then Michelle put a pic up literally 45 minutes later. Coincidence?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.