Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was awful! The way they all seem to treat women is disgusting.
Jess/marks dad even advised jess's boyfriend to lie to her when he cheats on her etc… they care so much about their misogynistic bonding by treating women badly they promote it happening to their own daughter/sister etc.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Jess/marks dad even advised jess's boyfriend to lie to her when he cheats on her etc… they care so much about their misogynistic bonding by treating women badly they promote it happening to their own daughter/sister etc.
I think it's quite an Essex thing. I've dated Essex boys with families like them and it was exhausting. No offence to Essex people obviously and clearly it's not all of them but it does seem different to a lot of the country with the way families/relationships work.

Reactions: 14
My mate in Spain messaged me to say that his cousin Elliots bar in La Cala has burned down. Seems it is the 3rd fire they have had - Chigwell, Brentwood and now Spain.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did you see him on TOWIE? He was terribly controlling in his relationship with Chloe Sims. Vile. All of the Wright men are
Yes I saw him on Towie, someone else on here mentioned that a while ago, he was controlling with Chloe, the takeaway thing was awful but Chloe was no angel in the relationship either I think she’s very hard work. Elliott seems nicer than the others so it goes to show how bad the others are!

My mate in Spain messaged me to say that his cousin Elliots bar in La Cala has burned down. Seems it is the 3rd fire they have had - Chigwell, Brentwood and now Spain.

Yea someone on the Jess thread has just said about the other fires, it makes you wonder!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

The Wrights are known as criminals who bribe bent coppers. Hopefully the Spanish police will investigate the fire properly and not let Elliot pay them off.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The Wrights are known as criminals who bribe bent coppers. Hopefully the Spanish police will investigate the fire properly and not let Elliot pay them off.
Lets hope he is not in league with the local mayor, some of them are worse than any bent coppers.

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it's quite an Essex thing. I've dated Essex boys with families like them and it was exhausting. No offence to Essex people obviously and clearly it's not all of them but it does seem different to a lot of the country with the way families/relationships work.
none taken 😉! Essex resident myself.
...I know exactly the type of families you mean!..a lot of people moved from the East End to Essex back in the 70s/80s (my parents included) but think a there was a lot of them like the Wright's that had a bit of cash/clout locally who really think they're boll@cks with their 'family' values!
obviously no offence to East Enders either x

Reactions: 13
:ROFLMAO:
Bib. Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
none taken 😉! Essex resident myself.
...I know exactly the type of families you mean!..a lot of people moved from the East End to Essex back in the 70s/80s (my parents included) but think a there was a lot of them like the Wright's that had a bit of cash/clout locally who really think they're boll@cks with their 'family' values!
obviously no offence to East Enders either x
Glad you got what I meant 😅 most people I know from Essex have parents or grandparents who originate from the east end. Great family values the Wrights have too. Misogyny and racism.

Reactions: 14
And you'd have to nod and smile every time he said he was 6ft something…
At least she mixes in different gene pools with her acting gigs. He's Essex-born and will probably die there too.
I bet if she said we need to move to Manchester as I need to be near my family he’d say no thanks treacle get back in your box like a good girl you know it’s all about me and my fahhhhmily love!

Reactions: 18
A lot of Essex families moved out of the East End when they 'made it and took their old-fashioned ways with them. Some of them were small time EE gangsters who became bigger fish in the Essex pool. Most Essex people I know are hard-working lovely people and absolutely hate what TOWIE has done for the area.

Yes lots of the majors in Spain have ended up in jail - this is just one of them https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-mayor-sent-back-jail-over-5am-flamenco-video. Jesus Gil was one of the more famous mayors of Marbella who went to jail. Where we lived our mayor was sent to jail and he would go to jail at 6 am and come back at 6pm to sleep at home !!! There have been dozens of money grubbing mayors in Spain.
I used to live in Mojacar and the Mayor and his family were so interbred they had six fingers on each hand. They were utter criminals charging ridiculous licence fees to the English whilst not charging the Spanish. We also had a great train robber - nasty bloke who got his runners to hide drugs in the loo basin pedestals of our bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Elliot says on IG that some "nasty, spiteful people " have ruined his dream so he says it's arson then.

A lot of Essex families moved out of the East End when they 'made it and took their old-fashioned ways with them. Some of them were small time EE gangsters who became bigger fish in the Essex pool. Most Essex people I know are hard-working lovely people and absolutely hate what TOWIE has done for the area.

I used to live in Mojacar and the Mayor and his family were so interbred they had six fingers on each hand. They were utter criminals charging ridiculous licence fees to the English whilst not charging the Spanish. We also had a great train robber - nasty bloke who got his runners to hide drugs in the loo basin pedestals of our bar.
Was he Bruce?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.