Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Big Mark always looks so uncomfortable and out of place in the photos of him with the rest of them. I reckon he has had a bit on the side for years and is just going through the motions with Carol, Mark etc.
I don’t blame him feeling uncomfortable when his tits are the biggest in the family and his wife fawns all over how fit their sons are on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is Carol having a laugh on her story?! Boris we need freedom, she’s lost a year of her old age.....added to her story from Portugal 👀. Never mind that you lost your brother in law to the bloody virus. Honestly, I despair at how thick this lot are

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

LaraQ

VIP Member

I know we give him a lot of stick,but this is actually a lovely,heartfelt tribute to his uncle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I always think if she wanted a thick, unintelligent, neanderthal Essex type husband, could she not have bagged a footballer? At least a footballer wouldn’t leech off her financially and hit her up for cash to support his vanity projects.
What on earth was she thinking? He’s ruined her career, her reputation and I suspect her bank balance.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
It's quite an Essex thing, (I live quite near Brentwood) & it's quite traditional that first son is named after father & then you have in this case big mark/ little mark. I always thought it can't be good for a child being called little all their lives basically you are a small version of your parent
I’m in Essex. I wouldn’t say it’s a local ‘thing’. I would say it’s a narcissistic c**ts thing. 🤣

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Then he would be piping up ‘do you know how many calories are in that’ 🤣
Exactly big bore bag like him. Not only would you have to watch him flex and pose by the pool everyday, but then you’d have him scrutinising what you were eating 🍽 Walking around like the Big Don of Marbella only short of keeping one hand on his cock at all time, informing you halfway through the holiday that his family was on the way and then having to listen to him drone on about how brilliant he is at absolutely everything. Dear god I’d be inebriated by midday without fail everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Base2019

VIP Member
Imagine going from lockdowns and having an excuse not to see your overbearing in-laws and next thing your moving in with them 😐

We all need to light a candle for Michelle 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

LaraQ

VIP Member
You've only got to look at the work Michelle has had done to know she's as shallow as a puddle and just as vapid as him. Her acting is at best, mediocre.
Exactly.I don't know why people always assume she's so much better than him.She chose to marry the twat,maybe she's more like him than people realise.

• Heart

Carrington31

Michelle obviously agreed to have their wedding in OK so she’s no better than him in my opinion. They’re a pair of chavs that got lucky - neither has an ounce of talent!

Traveler001

VIP Member
He was awful! The way they all seem to treat women is disgusting.
Jess/marks dad even advised jess's boyfriend to lie to her when he cheats on her etc… they care so much about their misogynistic bonding by treating women badly they promote it happening to their own daughter/sister etc.

• Sick
  • Angry
You've only got to look at the work Michelle has had done to know she's as shallow as a puddle and just as vapid as him. Her acting is at best, mediocre.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sazbee

VIP Member
Big Mark always looks so uncomfortable and out of place in the photos of him with the rest of them. I reckon he has had a bit on the side for years and is just going through the motions with Carol, Mark etc.
I bet he was waiting for all the kids to leave home before he left for his bit on the side but they are the most co-dependent family I’ve ever seen and those children will never fully leave. #freebigmark

• Haha
Reactions: 24