Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle is there can see her briefly on Josh story and hear her on Natalya stories
portugal is the new Dubai for celebs
Arh I’ve seen her now must have been tricked by Josh’s special camera skills. Watching them back this morning I think he’s deleted one where he pans round the table 🤣 however he’s not deleted the one of bloody carol singing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His stories are cringe and Carole is the mother /mother in law from hell. So desperate to stay young and have her brood never leave her side. I feel bad for every single person that is having to cut their holiday short due due to Portugal going onto the amber list.... except this trashy lot.

Reactions: 10
100% she is there,

It’s actually funny watching Josh’s story. He keeps panning the camera around trying to avoid Michelle sat at the table next to Big Mark Wright.

#Fail

Can see here noes at the bottom 😂🤣
Well spotted! Why are they trying to make out she’s not there when thick Natalya already outed her in Portugal 🤣

His stories are 💯 cringe 🙈
Yes Josh we know you are away with your faaaaaamily
I used to think Josh was alright a couple of years ago but he’s just as much of a twit as his brother, he absolutely loves himself and seems to have gone more cocky since he’s been doing the Train Wright crap

His stories are cringe and Carole is the mother /mother in law from hell. So desperate to stay young and have her brood never leave her side. I feel bad for every single person that is having to cut their holiday short due due to Portugal going onto the amber list.... except this trashy lot.
Carol singing at the table, god she’s a show! Probably whispering in Michelle’s ear that she needs to be up the duff before Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big Mark never looks impressed with her bet his most uttered words are ‘Give over Carol’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would love to know why they are making out like Michelle isn’t there.... so weird. Esp cos we all know she is there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s totally just like them, 100% part of the scummy Wright crew.
Well spotted! Why are they trying to make out she’s not there when thick Natalya already outed her in Portugal 🤣

I used to think Josh was alright a couple of years ago but he’s just as much of a twit as his brother, he absolutely loves himself and seems to have gone more cocky since he’s been doing the Train Wright crap

Carol singing at the table, god she’s a show! Probably whispering in Michelle’s ear that she needs to be up the duff before Christmas 😂
Oh god where on Instagram can I find her singing?

You should listen to her on Jess's podcast so pushy she is the mother from hell and hard as nails. She won't let Big Mark go to the pub alone she goes too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god where on Instagram can I find her singing?

You should listen to her on Jess's podcast so pushy she is the mother from hell and hard as nails. She won't let Big Mark go to the pub alone she goes too.
It’s on Josh’s story, only for a few seconds, looks like she was a bit merry haha.
Ooh I need to listen to this podcast, can anyone link it x

Reactions: 2
It’s on Josh’s story, only for a few seconds, looks like she was a bit merry haha.
Ooh I need to listen to this podcast, can anyone link it x
mark senior doing his best to ignore her as well ! you could see it in his face oh god shes off again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine going on holidays with Wax work & Co and them doing work outs in the morning..... tapped

Josh can’t even do a proper burpee 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh never wanted to be on towie but I feel like
Now he is happy to be a cocker fucker plastering himself all over Instagram for cash

Reactions: 9
Imagine going on holidays with Wax work & Co and them doing work outs in the morning..... tapped

Josh can’t even do a proper burpee 🙈
I honestly wouldn’t be arsed going to the bloody gym and working out on holiday, every hotel gym I’ve seen abroad is always empty apart from one or two who love themselves, that’ll explain it 😂 I go on holiday to relax, eat crap and drink 🍹 😊

Josh never wanted to be on towie but I feel like
Now he is happy to be a cocker fucker plastering himself all over Instagram for cash
Don’t know how they afford that big house!

• Haha
Omg it’s this poor couple I feel sorry for! Trying to have a relaxing meal and get sat next to this sharp featured, odious rabble
They look utterly fed up. I don’t blame them. That group have literally no self awareness and it won’t even occur to them not everyone else wants to hear or see them.

Reactions: 11
They look utterly fed up. I don’t blame them. That group have literally no self awareness and it won’t even occur to them not everyone else wants to hear or see them.
Definitely. You can just imagine how loud and obnoxious they must be - Jess screeching like a fishwife to her secret daughter natalya, Carole pissed on wine by 9 AM warbling to the radio waving her hands in the air like she just don’t care, big Mark getting the ‘ump trying to get away to call his side piece back in Essex and little mark guffawing with that gormless pointy chinned grin. Grotesque.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Definitely. You can just imagine how loud and obnoxious they must be - Jess screeching like a fishwife to her secret daughter natalya, Carole pissed on wine by 9 AM warbling to the radio waving her hands in the air like she just don’t care, big Mark getting the ‘ump trying to get away to call his side piece back in Essex and little mark guffawing with that gormless pointy chinned grin. Grotesque.
You make them sound like the Addams family only worse!😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is brilliant 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.