Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutey

Thought I would put this here as a carry on from Elliot Wrights fire (didn't really know where to put it)
It is the comments half way down the article from former gangster Gareth Child which took my eye,
"WUBOOT"...to shook to type the rest😶😶😶😶👍

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Probably already been posted on here previously but here is the pilot to Brian Belo's show, Totally Essex. It's super cheesy, even more so than TOWIE, but it's basically the same show with a couple of black people (inc Belo himself) that got taken out of the eventual TOWIE.

Shady AF. The whitewashing aspect of it didnt really hit me as much as the sheer plagiarism of it to begin with but it's pretty brazen. It's mostly the same cast as series one - Mark, Amy, Sam, Kirk etc. And unsurprisingly, Mark comes across as smug, cheesy and sleazy. Ex professional footballer turned nightclub mogul!? Do us a favour, he was a junior at Tottenham FC, got dropped, then ran some poor quality Ritzy-type Essex meat market club. Not exactly like he owned the Ministry of Sound, is it now....

Universal music rep..
." I think theres potential there but you guys need to develop it...
In other words.... NOT interested

I like Jess though...but the group been taking tips from Katie Price Eurovision attempt...

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
She used to look much more natural back in these days...
I forget youre right her face looked more natural her teeth are very Hollywood.
I suppose Im looking at the fact her makeup is natural..but she has no movement. Not good if she wants serious acting roles