Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Mark always looks so uncomfortable and out of place in the photos of him with the rest of them. I reckon he has had a bit on the side for years and is just going through the motions with Carol, Mark etc.
I bet he was waiting for all the kids to leave home before he left for his bit on the side but they are the most co-dependent family I’ve ever seen and those children will never fully leave. #freebigmark

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet he was waiting for all the kids to leave home before he left for his bit on the side but they are the most co-dependent family I’ve ever seen and those children will never fully leave. #freebigmark
Poor bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's so weird how he is never on her grid posts, just stories at best. Even her recent holiday nostalgia post was her on her own! What makes it weirder is that she does post other relatives on there - her Mum, her nephew etc. But no Mark. I mean.....why?!

Reactions: 11
It's so weird how he is never on her grid posts, just stories at best. Even her recent holiday nostalgia post was her on her own! What makes it weirder is that she does post other relatives on there - her Mum, her nephew etc. But no Mark. I mean.....why?!
Because she is, entirely correctly, deeply ashamed of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I always think this too! It’s very strange

Reactions: 6
Agree with the comments above that I find it odd that Michelle seems to distance herself from Mark and the Wright family on social media. That said, I have always thought that she comes across as thinking that she's more superior than what she is?

Reactions: 14
Agree with the comments above that I find it odd that Michelle seems to distance herself from Mark and the Wright family on social media. That said, I have always thought that she comes across as thinking that she's more superior than what she is?
Maybe she thinks their chav ways will damage her career. To be fair she is a good soap style actress for soap style roles but she is no heavy weight ,I can't see her in the Royal Shakespeare company. She could also have had a relationship without going so far as marrying him because if you marry one of that clan you are marrying the whole family. And as we have seen, spend holidays any birthdays,Christmas etc with the whole lot even to the detriment of your health. So marrying him wasn't a wise move and she knew what they were like.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she thinks their chav ways will damage her career. To be fair she is a good soap style actress for soap style roles but she is no heavy weight ,I can't see her in the Royal Shakespeare company. She could also have had a relationship without going so far as marrying him because if you marry one of that clan you are marrying the whole family. And as we have seen, spend holidays any birthdays,Christmas etc with the whole lot even to the detriment of your health. So marrying him wasn't a wise move and she knew what they were like.
His family are top trumping her family that’s for sure. Bunch of bellends are the sort to act like their family has some divine right over here

Reactions: 3
The filtering on that photo is so embarrassing.
Imagine being a grown man and filtering your photos so you appear younger? Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a slow moving thread for a celeb/zeleb couple but tbf they are mismatched and VERY BORING for a couple.

Once "The Wright House" is finished Im sure we will get lots of Mark Wright workouts and a training camp etc...
I even think Jess is in on the fotness bandwagon so I expect the family to move in.
Its just another family business venture.

Reactions: 3
He looks like a right twit on Josh’s story singing at the pub waiting for the match to start, he looks about 2ft tall too 😂
Not important enough to be invited to Wembley eh Marky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks like a right twit on Josh’s story singing at the pub waiting for the match to start, he looks about 2ft tall too 😂
Not important enough to be invited to Wembley eh Marky 🤣
I agree. All of them are so cringe. Mark has an unusually large mouth too....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.