Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people buy these rubbish celeb books? They write about books they no nothing about. Even their families are at it, Russell Brand 's wife has written a book about making crafts with small kids as apparently she is now an expert because she has 2 kids of her own!! And to boot all her "creatively" is already on the internet she just nicked it. Fearne Cotton writing books on psychology is a bloody joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the narcissistic twit was on Soccer AM earlier (hubby had it on). Asked about his football ‘career’ he bleats about the nano second he played but any losses were not down to him and describes how he wasn’t responsible basically exonerated himself from any blame yet dropping it in it was everyone else’s fault. ‘They won’t mind me saying as it’s fact’. He’s such a knob it’s untrue. Maybe it wasn’t your fault but a true team player wouldn’t keep banging on about it. He really grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the narcissistic twit was on Soccer AM earlier (hubby had it on). Asked about his football ‘career’ he bleats about the nano second he played but any losses were not down to him and describes how he wasn’t responsible basically exonerated himself from any blame yet dropping it in it was everyone else’s fault. ‘They won’t mind me saying as it’s fact’. He’s such a knob it’s untrue. Maybe it wasn’t your fault but a true team player wouldn’t keep banging on about it. He really grinds my gears.
Wow bet he’s a popular team player 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why have all the wrights suddenly become travel experts 🤣 Natalia, Holly and now Carol are on it! Personally I wouldn’t buy a sausage roll of them let alone a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why have all the wrights suddenly become travel experts 🤣 Natalia, Holly and now Carol are on it! Personally I wouldn’t buy a sausage roll of them let alone a holiday
Nah extremely dodgy you would book a holiday in a luxury hotel in Dubai with that lot and end up in a tent on the edge of Timbuktu.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His insta today demonstrates how much his wife really means to him. All the future dates of relaxation of COVID rules just feature the lads. His wife is no where to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He really looks a dick when he does his exercises on IG, don't know why but he makes me cringe he is so cheesy.

Reactions: 9
His insta today demonstrates how much his wife really means to him. All the future dates of relaxation of COVID rules just feature the lads. His wife is no where to be seen.
The crazy part of this is she seems a dream catch, gorgeous - relatively down to earth and self-made. He doesn't deserve her..

Reactions: 16
The crazy part of this is she seems a dream catch, gorgeous - relatively down to earth and self-made. He doesn't deserve her..
She could have done better that's true, but she seems to have gradually morphed into their lifestyle, maybe not 100% but its probably only a matter of time.

Reactions: 8
I always think if she wanted a thick, unintelligent, neanderthal Essex type husband, could she not have bagged a footballer? At least a footballer wouldn’t leech off her financially and hit her up for cash to support his vanity projects.
What on earth was she thinking? He’s ruined her career, her reputation and I suspect her bank balance.

Reactions: 26
I always think if she wanted a thick, unintelligent, neanderthal Essex type husband, could she not have bagged a footballer? At least a footballer wouldn’t leech off her financially and hit her up for cash to support his vanity projects.
What on earth was she thinking? He’s ruined her career, her reputation and I suspect her bank balance.
Gasp 😧 Shock, horror 🙈
Don’t you know that Mark Wright IS a professional footballer now? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.