Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the funeral been yet?
I haven’t noticed any of them referring to the funeral. God rest the man 🙏🏻 See Carol just popped in for a few skin care freebies this morning though for Jess’s wedding 🙈

Reactions: 2
I haven’t noticed any of them referring to the funeral. God rest the man 🙏🏻 See Carol just popped in for a few skin care freebies this morning though for Jess’s wedding 🙈
Her face looks like it's been blown up by a bicycle pump and her forehead is very deeply lined she must have scowled an awful lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face looks like it's been blown up by a bicycle pump and her forehead is very deeply lined she must have scowled an awful lot.
Frowned at any woman who came within sniffing distance of Big Mark and ruined her face forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 She looks dreadful doesn’t she, I think she’s the type to lay in the sun constantly so that’s aged her too.

I thought beauty places were closed 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe click and collect but she’s probably popped in to have her eyebrows done, I know some people who are sneaking into salons 🙄 👊🏻.
She’s flogging the Lumi and the products that go with it, why isn’t she just using that for the wedding, was it a freebie hun 🤔😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
😂😂 She looks dreadful doesn’t she, I think she’s the type to lay in the sun constantly so that’s aged her too.

I thought beauty places were closed 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe click and collect but she’s probably popped in to have her eyebrows done, I know some people who are sneaking into salons 🙄 👊🏻.
She’s flogging the Lumi and the products that go with it, why isn’t she just using that for the wedding, was it a freebie hun 🤔😂
Obviously it's not as wonderful as theye are all trying to convince us, I am sick of seeing Carol using it and all the scum and skin and dirt coming off her face quite revolting.🤧

Obviously it's not as wonderful as theye are all trying to convince us, I am sick of seeing Carol using it and all the scum and skin and dirt coming off her face quite revolting.🤧
I know, it’s enough to put you off it! Insta bollocks with all the crap they advertise!

Reactions: 2
i really really believe in this product i just believe in it so much i wouldnt usually advertise but i just really believe in this product

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone remember in Towie when Carol said her Christmas wish was for "big Mark in little Mark's body" ?! What a creepy thing for a mother to say 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen Marks post about his book on Instagram! At first when I seen him sharing all his baby photos I was thinking maybe there was a pregnancy announcement in the air but no it’s about his book he’s wrote.

I’ve just seen Marks post about his book on Instagram! At first when I seen him sharing all his baby photos I was thinking maybe there was a pregnancy announcement in the air but no it’s about his book he’s wrote.
Did you see the plastic chain that his dummies were kept on round his neck?!

A right chav as a baby too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not only is the chain horrible to look at it’s an absolute choking hazard. They were lucky nothing bad ever happened

Reactions: 4
Did you see the plastic chain that his dummies were kept on round his neck?!

A right chav as a baby too 🤣
There's one of him with Carol when he was a nipper is it a fag she's hot hanging out of her gob? I would never never have recognised her she has really changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.