Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
I used to think Michelle seemed grand but now I’m thinking she must be a bit of an arse too to be in that family 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Socklicker

I don't think the steroid rumours are very plausible tbh. Looking at him, he doesn't have bulging veins and yellowing around the whites of his eyes.
This was a one month comparison he posted a while ago:

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

😆

For those gains it's going to take more than can of spinach. He's a roided up meathead - 100%

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylover

VIP Member
Jess Wright had written a few novels 😸
Oh yeah, I’d forgotten they come from a family of authors, Natalya will be next. “How to stare into the camera for 23hrs a day”
Chapter one - We was walking down the street as we was on our way to the airport, it was only our 15th holiday in a few months, we needed a break. We was walking through the airport and we was papped, it was nice to have another camera on me rather than my own.
I just love how thick they all are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovely_rita

I have always been utterly baffled what Michelle sees in him.

She must really love Mark to marry not only him, but his entire bizarre family too. Brave woman.

Just seen on Mark’s insta stories that him and Michelle are moving in with Carol until the house is ready 🤣🤣🙈 oh my days poor Michelle ha bet she’s suddenly up north a lot

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes, agreed and he did always say he would always love her regardless. Lauren seemed to not do quite as well as Mark, he had a better career with jungle, America, radio etc. got the gorgeous wife and dream wedding, however, she seems to have a partner she adores and the baby Mark seems desperately to want. Along with his parents. Weirdly too his parents comment when is it you etc on his posts.. its embarrassing. I dont know what the hold up is cos Michelle is 34 I think, probably her not wanting to not work or maybe she doesn't fancy mum life 🤷🏻‍♀️. But yeah, this will super affect him. Heres what you could have won lol 😆
For God's sake. Speculation like this is so creepy, outdated and downright inappropriate.

Thats what we said up there. But the fact Mark got Lauren pregnant and made her terminate means he can have kids and if he has married someone who cant or more likely doesn't want them, the that's Karma. I like Lauren, the horrible life she had as a child and the abuse she got from Mark and his family she deserves to be happy. Mark wants kids he has said so publicly and he told Lauren he wanted loads of "lil Mark's" in Towie, he will be royally pissed at this...

Ugh. Equating karma and infertility. Seriously disgusting. & I despise Mark Wright.

Reactions: 23

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I’ve dated a gym rat who was honest about his steroid cycles. This type of “gains” can ONLY occur in such a short time frame from steroids. Putting on size like that naturally would require a huge calorie surplus and he would appear bloated. Guys a creep

Also… Steroid abuse is a huge factor in male infertility….. might explain the other “issue” they appear to have…
I've said this before on here, but they live pretty much separate lives, or at least did before COVID. Their management make sure everything they ever do gets into the Mail Online, if you notice how many negative or 'in the know' comments are moderated (deleted) it is CRAZY, everyone in the industry knows. Popbitch even ran a bit of a blind story about MK staying in a hotel with another guy for days / weeks at a time in 2019-2020. So their 'issue' is most probably the fact they dont ever go near each other and both see other people!

The reason his terrible TrainWright joe wicks rip off scheme didnt get off the ground is because Mark was tangled up in some trouble regarding buying/selling steroids with a 'friend' - the press know by all accounts but there are arrangements in place (presumably costly ones) to not report on it, similar to his drink/drive saga.

I'm assuming this new house build is a bit of a smoke screen too, it'll be either an investment to split when they inevitably separate, or Mark will try and spin a show out of it, hence them giving it its own instagram account. There's really nothing he wont try and turn his hand to... for five minutes.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
You don't mess with covid

Is his dad , Marks grandad still alive? If he is losing his son will be a terrible blow to him
yes he is..from the interview Mark did early in new year i believe both his Nan and Grandad may have also had it along with Big Mark and Carol and possibly another Uncle.
They must have all been mixing for all of them to catch it at the same time.
This is when Mark started lecturing us all how bad Covid is and we must stay safe, abide by rules etc . This really annoyed me as they were not taking seriously until it personally affected their family, then they decided it was time to advise everyone to take it seriously..even though the Wrights had all been flouting/ bending guidelines before this!
That aside i do genuinely feel sad that his Uncle has died like anyone who has as a result of covid.It must be an awful way to go and He was a husband , Dad and Grandad to people who loved him.

Why have all the wrights suddenly become travel experts 🤣 Natalia, Holly and now Carol are on it! Personally I wouldn’t buy a sausage roll of them let alone a holiday

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Have we all seen the photos of Michelle 'signing autographs for fans' in a supermarket carpark yesterday? it was apparently spur of the moment, but its staged as hell. She's in full make up, no mask, the fans who just happened to be in the same car park had calendars and photos for her to sign, oh and there just happened to luckily be a pap next to the trolley park to capture all the smiles on camera. Cue the 'down to earth Michelle makes fans day!' headlines, just days after Wrighty was called out for talking about KFC diners like shit.

Their management is so transparent its laughable. Every time a dodgy rumour comes out about them (mainly him) the next day there's a sob story or a feel good appearance somewhere, its hilarious. She's an actress, surely she is tired of this shit by now??

• Haha

DustyRose

Chatty Member
There is definitely something fishy going on with Elliots bar (sorry I know this isn’t an Elliot thread). He has just brushed over the “spiteful people” thing. If it was me I would put everything into finding the people that did it. All this talk about coming back “bigger and better” really does make me think it was planned.

• Heart

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I agree that you can dislike Lauren but also acknowledge that she was treated terribly by Mark. The two things are mutually exclusive in my opinion. Some of the early scenes of him, whether scripted or not, are shocking to watch. He manipulated and gaslighted her for years. Doesn’t mean she’s not a twat though 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

It's horrible so many have had covid but he is having a laugh being paid for a media interview when his family have taken the piss all through the pandemic meeting up in different houses acting like one big bubble.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I see the Daily Fail are heavily moderating comments on the article about Mark helping Arg lose weight.
How much are they paying for positive comments only?
Is this the same Mark Wright that mocked, laughed and criticised Arg for his weight gain in a very early series of TOWIE? Arg wasn’t even big then. Anyone else recall the episode?

• Wow

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
They and the whole Wright clan were constantly breaking lockdown for the last year, that’s why seeing Mark’s sanctimonious mug saying stay home after his uncle died boiled my piss. Shame they didn’t bring up their mega Christmas do up in the interview and see how he explained that one away...

Reactions: 22

officially2020

Chatty Member
The stay will be free, the whole Wright family collaborate with this hotel regularly.
If the hotel were to place 1 full page advert in The Daily Mail it would cost around £45k, thats 1 advert for 1 day! They sell on average 800k papers daily and who knows who even really sees the advert
By using Mark & Michelle, there’s no hard cash outlay, they have approx 6 million followers between them, social media campaigns can measure engagement- clicks, likes, views, swipe ups etc.. which in turn drives both ‘brands’
Even if 0.01% of their followers (600 people) went on to book a room at the hotel with an avg cost of £300 per room (it’s probs more expensive than that!) this would generate an extra income of £180k for the hotel.
Annoyingly, this is why so many of these brands do collaborations! They get the freebies and we have to spend our hard earned cash! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22