Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe my eyes earlier when Mark wright was on sky sports commentating, how on Earth has he managed that
Sky Sports scraping the bloody barrel!

Carol was advertising dish washer detergent tabs. She put a manky old pyrex dish in her washer and later it sparklef like new. A canny Instagrammer pointed out that the dirty dish had been inserted on the bottom shelf by Carol but the clean one was taken out of the top shelf 😁 so the "clean" one was probably brand new! Stupid woman.
I saw this on her story, where’s the comment I need to see it 😂

Reactions: 3
Touchy aren’t you sweetie. This is a gossip sight it was a simple question.

I personally think that speculation about lack of children and fertility issues is extremely insensitive and triggering, no matter who it is about. So, yes, I guess I am 'touchy'. No-one knows what goes on behind close doors and we do not know if she wants children, is trying, has had miscarriages etc. Maybe he doesn't want them. Who knows?

Reactions: 44
I personally think that speculation about lack of children and fertility issues is extremely insensitive and triggering, no matter who it is about. So, yes, I guess I am 'touchy'. No-one knows what goes on behind close doors and we do not know if she wants children, is trying, has had miscarriages etc. Maybe he doesn't want them. Who knows?
Exactly this. I would say a lot of things are fair game when you make the decision to live your life as publicly as these lot do. But speculation about why a woman hasn’t had children is never cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The absolute cheek of Mark Wright zooming in on that couple enjoying a KFC and shaming them! Mark for all you know they couldve just finished a long shift in hospital ward, is there any need to zoom in on them? If you want to eat your weight in protein thats your decision. God help michelle married to that lego head twit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The absolute cheek of Mark Wright zooming in on that couple enjoying a KFC and shaming them! Mark for all you know they couldve just finished a long shift in hospital ward, is there any need to zoom in on them? If you want to eat your weight in protein thats your decision. God help michelle married to that lego head twit.
He’s such a prick and that was so bloody rude. Who the hell does he think he is.

Reactions: 9
This is the first time I've commented on this thread. I'd honestly rather be the fattest person ever munching away on KFC than a judgy bleep like him. He's so vapid it's unreal. Behind the chiseled body there's literally nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
His ‘snacks’ looked awful, would rather of had a kfc! It probably cost more than a kfc! When he’s finished his 3 hour drive Michelle tells him he’s a knob

Reactions: 6
Every so often a bit of the real mark slips out.... shocking man
I am constantly expecting a split announcement. She could get any man she wanted, he brings nothing to the table whatsoever, unless Michelle is just as vain and dim as him in which case they are a match made in heaven.

Reactions: 21
He’s an absolute horror, it’s ok for him to post enough free food to feed 8 people from bleeping Sheesh though eh when he’s on a cheat day as he calls it. That’s vile zooming in on those people eating a kfc, he’s a narcissistic twit

His ‘snacks’ looked awful, would rather of had a kfc! It probably cost more than a kfc! When he’s finished his 3 hour drive Michelle tells him he’s a knob
Me too, give me a bloody fillet tower meal any day 😂

I am constantly expecting a split announcement. She could get any man she wanted, he brings nothing to the table whatsoever, unless Michelle is just as vain and dim as him in which case they are a match made in heaven.
I’ve said this before, I always used to think Michelle was nice but she can’t be when she’s married to a twit like that.

Reactions: 19
He moves his mouth so much when he talks - like a cartoon character.
What people find attractive about him is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always thought they were going to split aswell but now that they are building this new house I’m doubtful.... two lemons 🙄

Reactions: 9
You've only got to look at the work Michelle has had done to know she's as shallow as a puddle and just as vapid as him. Her acting is at best, mediocre.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.