Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brb I’m off to apply.
If you see me on this series I promise I won’t do an Ines 😂😂😂 but I might be a crazy Lizzie 🤣 . Hopefully I’ll end up like Jules and Cam because they are goals 🥰.

Edited to add... I’m applying 🤯
A16E5AB8-6BA8-4A6E-B5FB-C4CB71081A26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

prinnygrace

VIP Member
“Ex virgin Matt” is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Everyone is an ex virgin😭 I’ve never known so much time being given to someone who has lost their virginity 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33

theghosttown

VIP Member
Sorry but I just cannot understand Ines’s aesthetics. She makes out she is absolutely shit hot but her hair is always greasy, her foundation is yellow and cakey and she doesn’t seem to use anything other than beige lipstick and mascara to complete her look. It’s not like she’s trying to pull off the natural look. She just always looks so grubby.

Cyrell also needs to lay off the matte bronzer haha. She is honestly probably one of the worst of the lot. If Nick was behaving towards her the way she behaves towards him he would be annihilated. I don’t for one second believe this is all because she likes him and is a defence mechanism, she’s just a spoilt little bitch who needs absolutely everything to go her way. Her behaviour is so ballistic of course Nick isn’t going to be begging her to stay. If he did she would then start constantly be using that toxic behaviour to her advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
A possible unpopular opinion but here I go.
Apart from a sexual interest, Mike is not into Heidi. She seems very into making it work with him despite some issues at the beginning. He seems like he might be unfaithful to her in the blink of an eye. It's quite obvious he has a thing for Jess. I just think Heidi is setting herself up for a fall with him.

Edit; Mark not Mike

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg I find it so weird to think that Ines and Bronsen are still together 2 ish years down the line. I forgot how their wedding went until I saw it tonight again. I bet she cringes seeing that back now!

Gutted I've seen this as I always lose a bit of interest once I know who stays together. Can a spoiler warning be added to this post?

• Heart
  • Angry

Redbreast

VIP Member
Just in case you didn’t know Matt used to be a virgin. Narrator hasn’t mentioned it much so thought I would let you guys know 😫🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Beanpop442

VIP Member
sorry but I cannot believe how rude Ning is...no offence but no wonder she’s struggled to hold down a relationship!
She didn’t even smile when they had photos or anything!

Reactions: 30

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I remember Davina well from previous series so I definitely think Ines is hoping for the same.

She's awful. I felt bad for Bronson being told off by the expert for calling her a cunt. She is a cunt!! Why did Ines not get told off for the way she talks to her husband? She talks to him like shit and is constantly belittling him but that's fine because she's a woman!! Seriously pissed me off.

Mike needs to get to fuck. Why did he have to stick his nose in with Sam and Lizzie? I get why Lizzie wanted to stay, she liked him at the wedding and wants to get to know him despite what he did. She understood about him needing to go to his ex mil funeral. She didn't have a problem with that, it's the fact he didn't contact her and then lied and said he didn't have a voicemail and then lied again saying he didn't say that. I wish she had said leave but It's got nothing to do with Mike but of course he's going to stick up for Sam because he's an arsehole too.

Sam can fuck off too. Saying there's lot of red flags. How?? You ran off the morning after your wedding. Any person would be upset at no contact in that situations. Sam and Mike are a pair of wankers you can definitely tell why they're single. Maybe they should partner swap and be together because that's the only way they'll ever be in a relationship.

Reactions: 29

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’ve just binged watched all the episodes and now I’m caught up! (E4 pace) omg I am LOVING IT!! It’s such a good distraction from corona.

my thoughts..
Mike is controlling and emotionless. He needs therapy.

every time Matt called lauren “loz” I wanted to flick him in the nose. Like we get it, she has a nickname. Anyway I was super surprised she turned into some sex fiend? Personally I think he did find her attractive, he just couldn’t get over the threesome, swinger comment

Cameron and jules... yeh they are a nice strong couple... I just find them getting smugger by the day

cyrell is a tornado but she’s very entertaining and I quite like her. I like nik too.

I LOVE mick. I think people (and himself) think he’s punching but I think the exact opposite. Jess is an absolute mess and getting bitchier by the day!

I liked Martha until a few episodesbut she’s such a shit stirrer, she loves causing drama. She would have been the bitch in high school for sure.

Phew, just had to get that all out

Reactions: 28

sephylily

VIP Member
martha is the biggest shit stirrer i've ever seen. she's awful and yeah cyrell shouldn't have grabbed her robe but she was the one who got up off the sofa. there is no wayyy i would sit on the sofa and let someone shout at me like a little kid. and jess is always involved in something the sly git. she's horrendous and she starts loads of the rumours. she looks JUST like someone i very vaguely know. i feel a bit sorry for mick because you can just tell she doesn't like him because he doesn't fit her instagram profile.

• Heart

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
I agree with above posters. Please don't put any spoilers in. A lot of us are just watching it as it unfolds on the channel 4 schedule and need some escapism from the real world!

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
I'm a big fan of John the Ixpert but I found it very uncomfortable that he let Mike off scot free yet again as though all their problems and all Heidi's trust issues are down to her. Mike is a manipulative twat. That John fails to see that is very disappointing to me tbh!
The Sam and Ines thing was anticlimactic in the end. I'd love to see how Ines would score in the sociopath test - she certainly lacks empathy, that's for sure! But I've said it before and I still maintain, she has to be playing a part. Nobody is that much of a cold bitch.
Bronson has to have been in on it too - he went from "oh everything is great between us now that we don't see each other, I can really see us progressing" to "if Sam says nothing happened, nothing happened, and I haven't got round to asking Ines but she strikes me as honest" to "I put leave before learning of Ines betrayal but I'm not revealing my thought process in deciding to leave when I allegedly thought everything was hunky dory"... Hmm.
Good god but isn't Melissa adorable? Her reactions tonight were everything.
Dino reminds me of a guy that had a bad fright - maybe a near-fatal car crash or a seriously bad trip or something, he's so freaking vague, definitely operating on a different frequency!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Clairer86

VIP Member
Wow Innes is such a fucking twat. For someone so average, she certainly loves herself! she is absolutely awful

Reactions: 27
OMG, just watching Ines and Bronson. WTAF? She CANNOT be real, what a grade A prize CUNT; absolutely despicable human being. He seems cute and could do a MILLION times better. She's also nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is - hatchet faced and rough as. Bloody hell this show is LIFE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

laughing

VIP Member
Matt defo not right.

Reckon he will dump Loz and shag his way around Aus whilst hiding dead bodies in cupboards

• Haha

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is there an overall serious amount of lip filler going on in this show between them all?

• Haha