Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex virgin haha. What is her next secret?

where were Mel and Dino? They seem fun but not getting much air time.

why did Lizzie take the chocolate to Ines? She did say about wife swap?Lizzie also has the most oddest fashion sense!
I can’t go the amount of jewellery she wears, her facial expressions are so over the top

Bronson should have got the main room, he wanted to stay, that vile creature should have had his, and before the commitment, when was Bronson disrespectful? she was the moment she saw him!!!! She must have been the most hated woman in aus when it aired!!!!
Me thinks there's a hell of alot of editing going on.
I felt really sorry for bronson at the couples therapy session, I felt he was getting blamed and made to take responsibility for everything, I really didn’t like it. If it was the other way about bronson would have been removed from the show for being abusive 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ok iv just finished watching last nights episode 🥴 why are bronson and Lizzie taking responsibility and apologising to Ines for Ines bad behaviour?? I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ok iv just finished watching last nights episode 🥴 why are bronson and Lizzie taking responsibility and apologising to Ines for Ines bad behaviour?? I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️
Soooo confused. Lizzies behaviour in last night's episode was soooo bizzare!!! The hugs and the apologies and the feeling like she messed up. Whaaaaat? Your man is a dick!

Reactions: 15
Soooo confused. Lizzies behaviour in last night's episode was soooo bizzare!!! The hugs and the apologies and the feeling like she messed up. Whaaaaat? Your man is a dick!
And she makes it quite clear that it's an act, all the bright and bubbly and apologetic shiz. She's a strange fish alright.

Reactions: 6
OMG, just watching Ines and Bronson. WTAF? She CANNOT be real, what a grade A prize bleep; absolutely despicable human being. He seems cute and could do a MILLION times better. She's also nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is - hatchet faced and rough as. Bloody hell this show is LIFE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's actually ridiculous that Ines is getting apologies from Bronson and Lizzie. How can she not see she's the problem? She's a joke and I can feel the rage bubbling inside me when she's spouting her tit. Ines calling Lizzie big bird pissed me off. How horrible can one little witch be??

My husband sent me this, there's no spoilers:

Lizzie, weight and chronic conditions

I feel like Matt could be on the spectrum. Her lesbian secret was weird. Surely she'd say she was bi? I feel like she said it to get something/anything from Matt. Not saying that it's not true because I think it is but the way she worded it was weird. I think she's going to suggest a threesome going by his reaction! Can't wait until Monday!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's actually ridiculous that Ines is getting apologies from Bronson and Lizzie. How can she not see she's the problem? She's a joke and I can feel the rage bubbling inside me when she's spouting her tit. Ines calling Lizzie big bird pissed me off. How horrible can one little witch be??

I feel like Matt could be on the spectrum. Her lesbian secret was weird. Surely she'd say she was bi? I feel like she said it to get something/anything from Matt. Not saying that it's not true because I think it is but the way she worded it was weird. I think she's going to suggest a threesome going by his reaction! Can't wait until Monday!!

Bloody hell Lizzie looks ILL in those pics. 1.5 stone? Looks like she's lost about 3 stone. She was never massive but she now looks horribly anorexic. All because of that dick body shaming her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Bloody hell she doesn't look well. What an absolute dick he is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel so sad for her. She was fine the way she was. The fact she's changed her body because of his comments has made me hate him more and I didn't think that was porrible at this point!

Reactions: 12
There are spoilers in the article so not going to post it but Inez said today she wants to come to UK but is afraid she will get knifed as people dislike her but she is nice really. That was 2 years ago and she was badly edited etc etc. She hopes the Queen and the Beckhams are watching her on TV :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are spoilers in the article so not going to post it but Inez said today she wants to come to UK but is afraid she will get knifed as people dislike her but she is nice really. That was 2 years ago and she was badly edited etc etc. She hopes the Queen and the Beckhams are watching her on TV :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh for duck sake hen, get a grip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no that’s sad about Lizzie and the weight loss all because of what an idiot man says 😢

surely Loz wouldn’t be putting a three some out there he’s only just popped his cherry and couldn’t kiss her the other day lol how would he cope with a threesome haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As an Australian living in the UK, I am loving this series. Also was Lizzie wearing a completely different outfit when she went to apologise to Ines. Then when she went back to the apartment to see knob head she was wearing the outfit she had when she went for drinks???

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As an Australian living in the UK, I am loving this series. Also was Lizzie wearing a completely different outfit when she went to apologise to Ines. Then when she went back to the apartment to see knob head she was wearing the outfit she had when she went for drinks???
The editing is shocking x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This series is so staged. And I don't give a tit. I love it.

Like last season, the whole Dean and Davina thing was a bit more subtle and they were just texting etc. This year, they're proudly talking to the camera about their supposed affair.

Poor Lizzie. She looks really ill in recent photos and I hate how the tabloids are acting like she looks so amazing now and is getting her revenge. Such a bad example for younger women.

Reactions: 20
I'm addicted to this. But the experts take it so seriously, the experiment. Surely these experts know damn well what they've done letting people like Ines, Jessika and Sam in. They are all about the profile and fame.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.