Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, Sam and Mike (bald-headed guy) are like the dictionary definition of toxic masculinity! Both will lie directly to the girls faces and gaslight them without even thinking about it. It's obvious that they both consider women as unimportant. It's unsurprising that they're single, and I would guess they will both stay that way!

Reactions: 25
I couldn't get over how bad Ning looked tonight. I know that's mean but jesus I was shocked in comparison to the wedding. I feel like half the couples haven't been shown hardly at all?
I hate to be mean about the appearance of other women, but Ning seriously looks ill. She has a gaunt face and bags under her eyes, and the fillers are doing no favours at all. I actually wondered if she's on drugs or something as she seems spaced out.

Ines is awful but she's certainly entertaining. I love the sarcastic cough. She probably would have worked better with someone like Sam who is flash and shallow. I felt bad for Lizzie. She's not 'big' by any stretch of the imagination and they kept showing footage of her eating. I wonder if the producers pick out their outfits? That red dress wasn't doing her any favours, and I noticed Ines was dressed like a villan. Plus they had the whole stupid thing about the farm boy wearing his work boots. I wouldn't be surprised if they had costume people working for the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is there an overall serious amount of lip filler going on in this show between them all?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or is there an overall serious amount of lip filler going on in this show between them all?
Oh my goodness they almost all have the most ridiculous looking mouths!! I caved and checked all the girls instas (warning: don't do the same if you want to avoid knowing if any of them are still together or not!!) and they've got even more filler now. It's so funny that they think it makes them look hot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last season they were mostly all the same, lip fillers, boobs, hair pieces etc.
I do know that they are sent lots of clothes as the girls last year said they had to provide their own outfilts so would ask for them on Insta etc and got plenty.

Reactions: 6
The show could be sponsored by lip filler manufacturers. The guys seem to like it though. It seems like the more fillers and fake stuff they have attached to them, the more enthusiastic comments about "wow she's so hot."

Same for the Cabins!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't work out whether Ines really is that much of a witch or if she's on the spectrum and just doesn't get it.

I wanted to reach through the TV and punch Sam. Vile, narcissistic hole.

I think Matthew is one of those Nice Guys. He will turn into an absolute head, treat Lauren like tit and proceed to claim he's a Nice Guy who is misunderstood.

I love Cam and Jules, Martha and her husband and Cyrelle and her husband so they will probably be doomed.

• Wow
I can't work out whether Ines really is that much of a witch or if she's on the spectrum and just doesn't get it.

I wanted to reach through the TV and punch Sam. Vile, narcissistic hole.

I think Matthew is one of those Nice Guys. He will turn into an absolute head, treat Lauren like tit and proceed to claim he's a Nice Guy who is misunderstood.

I love Cam and Jules, Martha and her husband and Cyrelle and her husband so they will probably be doomed.
This is so spot on. Ines must be playing a character, nobody is so unaware.

Sam is an absolute dick. How could he say that there are red flags about Lizzie - you up and left and didn’t get in touch! Of course she’d be upset!

Ning and her bloke AWOL. Don’t like her anyway, I know they said she’s nasty as a coping mechanism but I just don’t see it for her.

Love Cyrell, and think Cam and Jules are the best couple 😍

Reactions: 10
Ines is vile. I feel like I must've missed a bit where her husband has been horrible to her 🤔

Just watched the dinner party, my partner and I have no idea how we’re ever going to watch the UK one ever again, will be so tame and dull!

Ines was FUMING that the other girl whose husband had vanished had proper upstaged her in the victim stakes. You can tell she loves the attention of always getting people to feel sorry for her, so she was not happy that someone else at th3 dinner party had a bigger sob story than her.

Reactions: 16
I think Lizzie is a mug for saying she’ll stay with Sam. Actually I think she just wanted to stay on tv for longer.

And Bronson is a mug for doing it too. If his businesses are so successful, why would he want to stay on tv? 🤔

Ines constantly licking her teeth drives me mad!

Reactions: 18
I think Lizzie is a mug for saying she’ll stay with Sam. Actually I think she just wanted to stay on tv for longer.

And Bronson is a mug for doing it too. If his businesses are so successful, why would he want to stay on tv? 🤔

Ines constantly licking her teeth drives me mad!
Some of them definitely did it for the longer air time = better chance of an influencer career 🙄

Ines is something else. Completely tone deaf. Utter witch. Makes me wonder how she’s managed to keep friends with such a bad, horrible, stinking attitude. Poor Bronson, getting a bollocking for calling her a bleep. I make him right.He seems nice and normal.

I love Mick.

Ines is vile. I feel like I must've missed a bit where her husband has been horrible to her 🤔
I went back through a couple of the episodes to see if I had missed something aswell - her behaviour on the boat was beyond belief and I thought what has he done to bring this on ? Maybe she did not want a husband just lots of airtime and knew she would get it this way but then she would have said stay not Bronson - I can't figure her out.:unsure:

Reactions: 9
I went back through a couple of the episodes to see if I had missed something aswell - her behaviour on the boat was beyond belief and I thought what has he done to bring this on ? Maybe she did not want a husband just lots of airtime and knew she would get it this way but then she would have said stay not Bronson - I can't figure her out.:unsure:
I'm glad its not just me! I think she wants to be the Davina of this season 😳

Reactions: 8
I'm probably going to get some names wrong... so sorry in advance.

I think Mike (bald guy?) Is the biggest tit stirrer. He is interfering in other relationships with his sly comments. He encourages behaviour in others that reassure him his own lack of depth is normal.

Sam shoukd listen to Elizabeth and apologise one last time and mean it. Not helping when Mike is whispering in his ear & sticking his oar in.Lizzy should acknowledge that yes she lost a honeymoon and was hurt but someone lost their mother. Move on from it.

Ines is disgusting. She is acting like the Annabelle doll version of Davina. I imagine she will soften when/if she does homestay and realises he is a successful businessman. I actually thought she would be impressed that he built himself up from very little & stripping was where he started from. That's quite admirable.

Some of them definitely did it for the longer air time = better chance of an influencer career 🙄

Ines is something else. Completely tone deaf. Utter witch. Makes me wonder how she’s managed to keep friends with such a bad, horrible, stinking attitude. Poor Bronson, getting a bollocking for calling her a bleep. I make him right.He seems nice and normal.

I love Mick.

Ines - keeping friends. Can you imagine having to work with her. At least if you meet her socially, you can distance yourself from her.
Work is a different matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get a bad vibe from the 29 year old virgin. He's not what he seems, I reckon. Now maybe it really is just that everything is new to him etc but there's something about his expression when people are grilling him about sex etc that looks more like he's supressing a grin than squirming with anxiety? Anyway the wife has him cured now with her magic vagina so all's well that ends well.
The fella that had cancer was clearly told by producers to goad the virgin about being a virgin. You could tell by the way he spoke that it wasn't a spontaneous question.
Bronson thinks Lizzie is beautiful. I disagree tbh and again, it didn't feel like a spontaneous comment. Is this setting the scene for a direct partner swap - Innes and her beloved Sam, the liar, and Elizabeth with Bronson?
Sam and Mike/Michael (the bald one) are both putting up serious red flags with the gaslighting of their partners and of Jessika.
Jessika's lips didn't look as fake when the wedding happened - they were like little face lilos by the time of the dinner party!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.