Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to think Innes was planted to do that all along. She didn't have family at the wedding, her behaviour has always struck me as deliberately nasty witch vibes, when Bronson has consistently tried with her.

And now (warning if you haven't seen tonight's episode) staying another week for Sam surely is just for the drama. Otherwise they would both leave the same day and take a few days together without the cameras?

Reactions: 14
I'm beginning to think Innes was planted to do that all along. She didn't have family at the wedding, her behaviour has always struck me as deliberately nasty witch vibes, when Bronson has consistently tried with her.

And now (warning if you haven't seen tonight's episode) staying another week for Sam surely is just for the drama. Otherwise they would both leave the same day and take a few days together without the cameras?
Agreed. Any bets when it comes to homestay week her entire family will still be on holiday except her sister who we met before? She's a plant. Not the only one either!

Reactions: 9
Ines- Said on 1st episode VILE.
Ning - will never find love
Cyrell - massive CRANK
Loz - after turning the virgin, nearly scared him to
death with her new demands 😬

I am in shock, I had a nosy on Instagram, added one person of MAFS. Ended up adding a few. I can’t believe who the crank ended up with in real
Life WTF. 😶

Reactions: 12
I don't hate Cyrell to be honest, because I think she's quite damaged rather than just being a drama queen? I mean I couldn't put up with her behaviour but I don't think she's an absolute lost cause. She and Nick seem to have great craic together a lot of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To me cyrell comes across as a nut case. Who could be arsed dealing with her shouty behaviour, she turns a nice night out, into drama for not checking if she ok. She’s comes from a nice big family but she’s shown herself up for being insecure and I couldn’t be doing with it personally 🤚🏼

Imagine her in your couples group 🤦🏼‍♀️ Kick off over nothing every time you went for drinks 🙈

Has anyone insta stalked Sam and seen him recently? He looks completely different and my money would be on him batting for the other team!!!!

Reactions: 15
Someone posted a link so you can watch whole series before it aires on E4, I can’t for the life of me find it now, would someone be a diamond and post for me please 🥺

Reactions: 3
Just in case you didn’t know Matt used to be a virgin. Narrator hasn’t mentioned it much so thought I would let you guys know 😫🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry but I just cannot understand Ines’s aesthetics. She makes out she is absolutely tit hot but her hair is always greasy, her foundation is yellow and cakey and she doesn’t seem to use anything other than beige lipstick and mascara to complete her look. It’s not like she’s trying to pull off the natural look. She just always looks so grubby.

Cyrell also needs to lay off the matte bronzer haha. She is honestly probably one of the worst of the lot. If Nick was behaving towards her the way she behaves towards him he would be annihilated. I don’t for one second believe this is all because she likes him and is a defence mechanism, she’s just a spoilt little witch who needs absolutely everything to go her way. Her behaviour is so ballistic of course Nick isn’t going to be begging her to stay. If he did she would then start constantly be using that toxic behaviour to her advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone posted a link so you can watch whole series before it aires on E4, I can’t for the life of me find it now, would someone be a diamond and post for me please 🥺
SHVideos. Search mafs on here and it will take you to the older discussion - any version - and it is on the last page. Can't do copy and paste on this tablet sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just caught up with last night’s episode.

Sending them all on a trip is definitely so Ines and Sam can hook up. Because I swear usually after yes week they go straight into the groom home stays? But obviously that would mean keeping Ines and Sam apart

Soo wanted Lizzy to walk in last night dressed like a diva and shoot Sam the deluded liar down in flames !

I don't like Bronson but my heart went out to him last night when he was being nice about Ines. What a heartless cruel woman she is ...

Anyone else wondering if Lauren lied on her application form and didn't put bisexual and sex drive down? I can’t understand how the experts matched her with Matt the ex virgin knowing all that about her !!

Reactions: 9
Soo wanted Lizzy to walk in last night dressed like a diva and shoot Sam the deluded liar down in flames !

I don't like Bronson but my heart went out to him last night when he was being nice about Ines. What a heartless cruel woman she is ...

Anyone else wondering if Lauren lied on her application form and didn't put bisexual and sex drive down? I can’t understand how the experts matched her with Matt the ex virgin knowing all that about her !!
I thought it was cruel, particularly with everything that poor sod has been through. Don’t get my wrong I do absolutely love the drama but there are some very uncomfortable behaviours happening this season!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought it was cruel, particularly with everything that poor sod has been through. Don’t get my wrong I do absolutely love the drama but there are some very uncomfortable behaviours happening this season!!
Ines is also unaware at this point that Bronson is a multi millionaire? She just thinks he's a stripper ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Cyrell as AWFUL. I know she says it's a defence mechanism due to the way she's been treated in the past but I think she's talking bullshit. She's one of those people who need constant pandering to and attention. If she doesn't get it then she kicks off (quite violently in my opinion) like a child having a meltdown. It's horrible to watch and sets me on edge. If it were Nic behaving like that then there would outrage. He handles her pretty well but I think he should leave her. If she's like this after a few weeks she's never going to change!

I can't make my mind up about Cam, I know I've mentioned this before but there's something about him I can't quite put my finger on...Love Jules though...he's so smiley and happy all of the time. I think he irritates me a bit...I'M SORRYYYYY hahah!

I find Martha and Michael so boring and the same with Dino and Mel...yawn. I spin past those bits.

I just love Heidi's hair though! She's very natural unlike Martha. I don't know about anyone else but I'm surprised at how many of them have had surgery, fillers, etc. Martha can barely move her face and she's so young. I bet she was naturally stunning (off to find some old pics hehe) and Melissa, yikes. She looks like she has a mask on she's so plastic. I just think it's so sad to see. Melissa would probably look loads younger if she lay off the botox!

Don't like Jessika. I think she's fake and not as pretty as she thinks she is. Same with Ines she needs a wash. I've already posted about how I feel about Sam...🤮

Anyway, rant over. Sorry for all the negativity 😬

Reactions: 13
I love ' bloody ' Mick ...he makes me laugh and there are no words for his 70s tache! Jessika is growing on me, I think mainly because Mick is bringing out the funny side of her.

Mike gives me the ick .. and Heidi draped over him dry kissing him constantly is yuk too ...I don't see any sexual chemistry at all !

Agreed that Martha&Michael are dull same as Dino and Mel...hence no air time!

Ning and whats his name ...he clearly is enjoying the airtime and free boozy dinners cos there sure as heck is no other reason he has chosen to stay with that sour puss !

I completely agree too about the botox, lip fillers etc...shocking considering they are mostly in their 20s !

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.