Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for those of us watching the latest version of MAFS Oz at the E4 pace.
So far they are up to episode 5 (I think??)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I feel that this is the season the only reason people are on it is for fame..

Reactions: 13
I think Jessika, Melissa and Heidi defo only there for the fame. Although I really like Heidi so far!
From the lads I reckon Mike?

Reactions: 8
It's so addictive! I'm happy the first week is over. The real drama will start from now! I find those wedding episodes a bit boring

Reactions: 6
We still have the Innes wedding coming up on Monday. Boy, I can't wait for that. She seems like a nightmare!

Reactions: 13
I think Jessika, Melissa and Heidi defo only there for the fame. Although I really like Heidi so far!
From the lads I reckon Mike?
Yes to Jessika, she definitely has that insta-look and spends every hour on her phone. Mike seems like someone who wants to be a fitness guru type. It doesn't seem to be a very good career choice though! Most of the previous contestants have 100-150k followers, so they can't be making huge amounts of cash.

Melissa and Heidi seemed to have OK careers and be quite independent, so I'm not sure on them. That Ines woman seems to be casting herself as the villan to try and get attention, so I'd put money on her now being an 'influencer'.

Reactions: 10
Elizabeth reminds me of Jeffree Star! Looks and mannerisms! I've just looked them up on Instagram, Sam has shaved his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
sorry but I cannot believe how rude Ning is...no offence but no wonder she’s struggled to hold down a relationship!
She didn’t even smile when they had photos or anything!

Reactions: 30
sorry but I cannot believe how rude Ning is...no offence but no wonder she’s struggled to hold down a relationship!
She didn’t even smile when they had photos or anything!

I don't know if this will come across as offensive but I absolutely mean no offence by it...

Their wedding photos kinda looked like he had got himself a mail order bride! He was all smiley and she had a face like thunder because she didn't want to be there, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm hooked already ! I recorded all of them last week and binge watched over the weekend ..... !

Not sure how much to say on here in case people haven't watched all of last weeks episodes ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think in this group we can assume everyone is up to date? Coz if we are going to start that we'll never get to talk about it. I was late catching up on episode 5 but I didn't mind people chatting about it. The tease for the next episode gives info away anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think in this group we can assume everyone is up to date? Coz if we are going to start that we'll never get to talk about it. I was late catching up on episode 5 but I didn't mind people chatting about it. The tease for the next episode gives info away anyway!
I’m not up to date but I love spoilers....I’ve already googled to see who stayed together and not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elizabeth reminds me of Jeffree Star! Looks and mannerisms! I've just looked them up on Instagram, Sam has shaved his head!
To me I think Sam lost his looks which is so funny. #karma his shaved head looks like it doubled in size too 😅

Elizabeth would be such a good drag queen character or YouTuber you’d just listen to for the craziness and her reactions.

ps I solemnly swear I am not talking about anything besides what has been shown before anyone boots me out 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot wait for tonights episode but I can't watch them as they are shown coz there is an awful lot of crap in it that I fast forward. Like when they show the same scene 12 times to build suspense 😅

Reactions: 7
It’s the music that gets me. Especially the piano one they use a lot which could sound a bit like music from a horror film!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.