Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Sam's instagram stories I cant say I was surprised at any of the behind the scenes stuff he revealed tbh

Reactions: 2
I just think the men are delusional. Sam is upfront and honest? No. Bronson things have been phenomenal with Anus. No.

Reactions: 3
Is this much better than the UK version? I couldn’t believe how many episodes there are..I’m sure the UK one only ever has about 4/5?
Just wondering if it’s worth me starting!

Reactions: 10
Is this much better than the UK version? I couldn’t believe how many episodes there are..I’m sure the UK one only ever has about 4/5?
If you love trashy drama filled TV then it’s amazing🤩🤣

Reactions: 9
It's barely anything like the UK version to be honest.

Deffo! You will be addicted, go for it 😝

Reactions: 2
Hi guys could you tell me which days of the week mafs comes out. Trying to google it but cannot find the answer without getting inundated from spoilers left and right!!
Btw it is so addictive. Getting me through repetitive evenings at home. Am I the only one whose husband is as hooked as I am 🤣

Hi guys could you tell me which days of the week mafs comes out. Trying to google it but cannot find the answer without getting inundated from spoilers left and right!!
Btw it is so addictive. Getting me through repetitive evenings at home. Am I the only one whose husband is as hooked as I am 🤣
Monday - Friday! 7:30pm-9pm 🤪

Reactions: 4
The male psychologist is absolutely superb, I love him. Always no nonsense and no sugar coating. He just wades in regardless and gets to the point with them, but in a nice straight talking way.

I really want someone to be proper childish or sweary in front of him again so he can give them a good telling off.

Jessika still whinging about Mick telling people intimate things when she did exactly the same with telling the girls on last night's show :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After Sams stories now I want to know, If the producers are behind it are they lying about the intimacy? No offence if anyone else would do the deed on a tv programme but for example Jess saying she and Mick did the deed because of Mikes comments? Like Whaat? 🙃
Sam has opened a can of worms now as I have soooo many questions. 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 4
ha ha could the cockatoo and the pretty boy sit any further apart on that one sofa?

there's so many reaction gifs that could be made out of Liz!

Wow Cyclone Cyrell is back!
Wonder what has happened to her in her past life to make her quite so volatile?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course Ines took the easy way out and just left 🙄 Sam is such a lying piece of tit, can’t keep track of his own story!!

I also have mild concerns about Cyrell’s blood pressure the way she goes off 🥴

Last edited:
Anus is like a robot with a broken emotion chip.
The way she was childishly grinning just now as she twisted the knife into Bronson?
It's like she is a terminator come back from the future.
Something wrong with her to be grinning proudly at that moment.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.