Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How no one yelled out you are a psychopath to anus whilst she was sitting on the couch with that smug look is beyond me! I can’t believe the experts didn’t say to her that she’s not normal and give her a talking too she got off lightly. And as much as I dislike her I did feel a bit sorry for her when sam did her over even though she deserved it . He sucks

Reactions: 12
After Sams stories now I want to know, If the producers are behind it are they lying about the intimacy? No offence if anyone else would do the deed on a tv programme but for example Jess saying she and Mick did the deed because of Mikes comments? Like Whaat? 🙃
Sam has opened a can of worms now as I have soooo many questions. 🤯🤯🤯
Yeah it made me question if the couples genuinely had sex too. Lauren said she did I think. They obviously have an embargo which stops them talking about it. They also get paid to go on it which suggests they aren't looking for love at all

Reactions: 4
Ive done this by Ep2 on the other series’ I’m trying SO hard not to do it this time!!!! I can’t believe the fireman from the other series is married to Roxanne Pallet now that has blown my mind!!!
Eooowwwww wait what!!! I've only just finished that series, he was a really cocky arrogant twit who clearly had issues - and he's ended up with Roxanne 'he beat me up no really he did, the cameras and everyone else is lying' Pallett?
They deserve each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many weeks they are actually in it from start to finish? They would have to be paid a decent amount as they wouldn't be able to work. Still have rent/mortgage & bills to pay.

Reactions: 5
How no one yelled out you are a psychopath to anus whilst she was sitting on the couch with that smug look is beyond me! I can’t believe the experts didn’t say to her that she’s not normal and give her a talking too she got off lightly. And as much as I dislike her I did feel a bit sorry for her when sam did her over even though she deserved it . He sucks
I'm even more certain after that she's just a (tit) actress. No one in their right mind would behave like that when confronted, and in front of cameras. It was so unnatural

Reactions: 6
Whilst I believe things are set up to a degree, I think Sam's lying. Notice how he is crappy to Lizzie in his story where he digs at her for eating chocolate whilst he's eating oats. I also find it funny how it's only people who are hated that say it's all scripted. He didn't have to agree to anything they suggested. The other person he mentions is also 'crazy'. Beware of guys who happen to have all their exes as crazy, they made them that way.

He's a piece of tit.

Reactions: 21
Obviously they’ve added new couples because without Sam and Elizabeth and Anus and Bronson it’s pretty boring!

Reactions: 15
I'm a big fan of John the Ixpert but I found it very uncomfortable that he let Mike off scot free yet again as though all their problems and all Heidi's trust issues are down to her. Mike is a manipulative twit. That John fails to see that is very disappointing to me tbh!
The Sam and Ines thing was anticlimactic in the end. I'd love to see how Ines would score in the sociopath test - she certainly lacks empathy, that's for sure! But I've said it before and I still maintain, she has to be playing a part. Nobody is that much of a cold witch.
Bronson has to have been in on it too - he went from "oh everything is great between us now that we don't see each other, I can really see us progressing" to "if Sam says nothing happened, nothing happened, and I haven't got round to asking Ines but she strikes me as honest" to "I put leave before learning of Ines betrayal but I'm not revealing my thought process in deciding to leave when I allegedly thought everything was hunky dory"... Hmm.
Good god but isn't Melissa adorable? Her reactions tonight were everything.
Dino reminds me of a guy that had a bad fright - maybe a near-fatal car crash or a seriously bad trip or something, he's so freaking vague, definitely operating on a different frequency!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm even more certain after that she's just a (tit) actress. No one in their right mind would behave like that when confronted, and in front of cameras. It was so unnatural
It’s obvious from the start that Ines was specifically put in the show to stir the pot, that was the plan all along by the producers to get her to ‘hook up ‘ with another hubby, hence the way she spoke to Bronson at the alter. Sam as the ‘hot looking‘ guy was the obvious target and as he said was made to go along with it by the producers (as per his insta stories today)

Reactions: 7
Eye opening! We kinda of know all of the stuff he said but we still love the show. And what he said about the experts I’d already guessed
What about when he was explaining the reason for not showing g up ?? Why in earth would you let the world know that your girlfriend told you she was slitting her wrists cause she didn’t want you to go. What a prick

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm a big fan of John the Ixpert but I found it very uncomfortable that he let Mike off scot free yet again as though all their problems and all Heidi's trust issues are down to her. Mike is a manipulative twit. That John fails to see that is very disappointing to me tbh!
Agree! I found that really strange how he was laying into Heidi and Mike was just smirking away under that stupid tattooed hairline. Not impressed John.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whilst I believe things are set up to a degree, I think Sam's lying. Notice how he is crappy to Lizzie in his story where he digs at her for eating chocolate whilst he's eating oats. I also find it funny how it's only people who are hated that say it's all scripted. He didn't have to agree to anything they suggested. The other person he mentions is also 'crazy'. Beware of guys who happen to have all their exes as crazy, they made them that way.

He's a piece of tit.
Totally agree .

Reactions: 5
The Sam and Ines thing was anticlimactic in the end. I'd love to see how Ines would score in the sociopath test - she certainly lacks empathy, that's for sure! But I've said it before and I still maintain, she has to be playing a part. Nobody is that much of a cold witch.
Bronson has to have been in on it too - he went from "oh everything is great between us now that we don't see each other, I can really see us progressing" to "if Sam says nothing happened, nothing happened, and I haven't got round to asking Ines but she strikes me as honest" to "I put leave before learning of Ines betrayal but I'm not revealing my thought process in deciding to leave when I allegedly thought everything was hunky dory"... Hmm.
Good god but isn't Melissa adorable? Her reactions tonight were everything.
Dino reminds me of a guy that had a bad fright - maybe a near-fatal car crash or a seriously bad trip or something, he's so freaking vague, definitely operating on a different frequency!
John has the best facial expressions! But yes I agree, he was doing exactly to her what Mike the prick does. I found that a bit uncomfortable to watch.
I bloody love Melissa too, she is fab! Hope she gets sex soon!

Reactions: 11
What about when he was explaining the reason for not showing g up ?? Why in earth would you let the world know that your girlfriend told you she was slitting her wrists cause she didn’t want you to go. What a prick
I’m glad someone else picked this up. I thought it was bizarre he mentioned this. He also didn’t talk about her in the best light either. He also didn’t speak about Lizzie and her eating habits nicely or anything that nicely tbf.

Reactions: 10
I like John (expert) but he was wrong when he told Heidi to deal with an argument on a day to day basis I.e. wipe the slate clean every day.

Why would you let someone abuse you like that on a daily basis

Reactions: 20
Very late to the party on this thread!
I'm obsessed with this show!

Innes is such a non feeling selfish weirdo but she got her karma in the end
Sam is just a dirty dog 🐕
I felt sorry for Bronson but Jesus did he not catch on at all about Innes, she was a total wanker to him😳
Wtf was up with Matthew most of the time, gormless expressions constantly
Heidi shouldn't have not given it another go with Mike, he is a egotistical prick

I could go on... 🙈

Reactions: 12
I like John (expert) but he was wrong when he told Heidi to deal with an argument on a day to day basis I.e. wipe the slate clean every day.

Why would you let someone abuse you like that on a daily basis
I don't think you would on a long term basis. I think he just means for the next week or so till they all meet up again at the next commitment ceremony.

But this is still only 2 or 3 weeks since they met at all, if the timeline the show implies is to be believed. It's a fledgling relationship, and I think he is just trying to stop it being doomed from the very start by carrying the same historic issue/argument over every day to the next, and every day just turning into "well I was angry because you were still angry from yesterday" over and over and it never getting past that.

Of course if Mike keeps causing the same problem despite her trying to reset and start afresh for a few days then clearly there's a problem and she can bin him off knowing she gave it a fair go.

Reactions: 3
Finally caught up on the episodes! I was over a week behind and it was causing me anxiety ha.
Love this years show so far but know that the troublemakers are gone, I wonder how good it'll be.

I don't think that all of them have really shown their true colours yet though so there might be some fireworks now that the others can get some airtime!

Mike clearly has a problem with women, it's always their issue and not the man's. He clearly sees them as sex objects and nothing else they don't deserve to have feelings.

Jules and Cam seem adorable but I wonder if they'll stay so loved up when they're back at home doing real things, its just been one holiday after another at the moment which isn't real life.

Reactions: 10
Sam still talking a load of tit in his stories, all for sympathy. Oh the producers MADE me say Lizzie was a 'big girl', they MADE me late for the dinner party. You still said those things, still did what you did with Ines, still acted like a complete cock. He says 'people are approached to go on there, no-one applies' and then says 'oh yes well I actually did apply' What a twit😂

I don't doubt for a minute that a lot of it is set up, it's bloody obvious as they're terrible at acting but FGS just own your behaviour and admit you were a cock.

And then the reason he says he wasn't on the last episode is because he had a girlfriend by then, who was threatening to commit suicide the night he went to the final dinner party, who was sending him pictures of hard ons sayng she was going to get a shag etc etc. Oh yes Sam, riiiiiiiight. Drama just follows you around, you poor little lamb, doesn't it? You're still a poor excuse for a decent human being with your behaviour. duck off and do one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.