Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find Ines so funny. I wish she wasn't being so horrible to Bronson as he seems like a nice genuine guy, but I thought her commentary on the dinner party was hilarious. When she said that if she was Lizzie she'd shag Sam as much as she could before he left her 😂

Interesting that they haven't gone on about how loaded Bronson is yet? I wonder if Ines might have been more into him if she knew he was rich?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I was creasing at the shot where the ixpert was talking to Michael in a lab, wearing a white coat. Yeah, cos this show is so scientific, and they definitely aren't just chucking couples together for the drama. Science bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
Yep, Sam and Mike (bald-headed guy) are like the dictionary definition of toxic masculinity! Both will lie directly to the girls faces and gaslight them without even thinking about it. It's obvious that they both consider women as unimportant. It's unsurprising that they're single, and I would guess they will both stay that way!

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I like referring to Ines as Anus. Henceforth that is what I will call her because she absolutely is an arsehole.

Does anyone else think the virgin might have been fibbing just to get laid?
Nah.
He was deffo a virgin him.
Bet he’s never even wanked himself off he’s that anxious!
He’s like a fucking robot.

• Haha

Star is born

VIP Member
Finally caught up with MAFS.
Well I never seen Lauren’s confession coming, that can’t be good for him he won’t be able to cope with that.
I actually got a bit bored watching it which is a shame cos I normally love this show, anyway I found this recent of samm. 😳 it’s recent and he really needs to get a beard or hair as he looks ill

BA7A64D6-6B75-4FD8-80DF-9CEC96CAAA96.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Sorry but I just cannot understand Ines’s aesthetics. She makes out she is absolutely shit hot but her hair is always greasy, her foundation is yellow and cakey and she doesn’t seem to use anything other than beige lipstick and mascara to complete her look. It’s not like she’s trying to pull off the natural look. She just always looks so grubby.

Cyrell also needs to lay off the matte bronzer haha. She is honestly probably one of the worst of the lot. If Nick was behaving towards her the way she behaves towards him he would be annihilated. I don’t for one second believe this is all because she likes him and is a defence mechanism, she’s just a spoilt little bitch who needs absolutely everything to go her way. Her behaviour is so ballistic of course Nick isn’t going to be begging her to stay. If he did she would then start constantly be using that toxic behaviour to her advantage.

Ines is ugly as fuck, inside and out. Her petite frame is the only thing she has going for her. Dreadful hair and face like a saucepan.

Also, Martha reminds me of that Francesca bird from 'Too hot to handle'. Hot as shit but a complete personality vacuum.

• Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
Ines is definately something else!

I felt so sorry for Bronsons dad and family having to basically listen to her slagging him and his life choices off, the best thing they could have done was walked Bronson out of there and whisked him away asap
Her bridesmaids were a shower of cackling witches

• Heart
It's actually ridiculous that Ines is getting apologies from Bronson and Lizzie. How can she not see she's the problem? She's a joke and I can feel the rage bubbling inside me when she's spouting her shit. Ines calling Lizzie big bird pissed me off. How horrible can one little bitch be??

My husband sent me this, there's no spoilers:

Lizzie, weight and chronic conditions

I feel like Matt could be on the spectrum. Her lesbian secret was weird. Surely she'd say she was bi? I feel like she said it to get something/anything from Matt. Not saying that it's not true because I think it is but the way she worded it was weird. I think she's going to suggest a threesome going by his reaction! Can't wait until Monday!!

Bloody hell Lizzie looks ILL in those pics. 1.5 stone? Looks like she's lost about 3 stone. She was never massive but she now looks horribly anorexic. All because of that dick body shaming her.

• Heart
  • Sad

dee_mc

VIP Member
Ines is awful but when she referred to Liz as a cockatoo I guffawed 😂
Painfully accurate.
The walk of her, the head twitch, the rapid speech - I've never seen anything like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
I thought it was cruel, particularly with everything that poor sod has been through. Don’t get my wrong I do absolutely love the drama but there are some very uncomfortable behaviours happening this season!!
Ines is also unaware at this point that Bronson is a multi millionaire? She just thinks he's a stripper ?

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
Just caught up.

I 100% don't buy Innes, or actually Bronson now. It's like watching some painful TOWIE scene where they've said to him, "ask her what she did last night & tell her she's glowing" 🙄

Also what on earth was she wearing on that date?! A casual denim camo dress with black pointy shiny stiletto's? Hopefully she finally washes her hair in tonight's episode, I can't bear to keep looking at it.

Jess and Martha are basically just Ines 2.0.

I like Billy. Totally Troy 2.0 but less weird and I’d love him to sit and give me compliments all day 😂🤣🥰 lockdowns been rough!

Dislike Dan, basically all he wanted was a shag. Well done to Tamara for sitting on his lap mark your territory girl!

Jess is that girl you’d HATE to be within 15 miles of your man. She behaved appallingly tonight. But luckily Karma exists. 😉

Restless Native

VIP Member
I hate the bit when they tell their families they are getting married and they act all shocked. Why else do they think a camera crew is there? 😄

Martha's had too a bit too much work done

Last edited:
  • Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
A man I work with who is in his 60s is hooked on MAFS after me talking about it in our team catch up calls 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

CostaChat

Melissa really made me laugh tonight with her 'amazing night' comments 😂 pleased to get rid of Anus and Sam though!

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
Ines is absolutely fucking vile. Part of me wonders whether she is only being like this to try and ignite a career as a bad reality bitch. Also absolutely detest Jessika. Both of them thing they are far, far hotter than they are. Mike also makes me skin crawl. Eughhhhhh.
Also, I think they really need to remove Sam from the show. He is clearly a gaslighter and emotional abuser. Vile man. Have you seen what he looks like now? It’s absolutely brilliant.

ot55

VIP Member
I can’t believe Sam turned up to the party with chicken pox! So selfish.

I don’t know why Lauren said ‘all I want is someone to love me. Is that too much to ask?’. Uhhh five minutes ago you were asking for threesomes and swinging, which is a pretty big ask. I think if she hadn’t have pushed that, they’d still be doing well. Matt is overwhelmed and it’s killed the attraction.

I can see why Matt applied to the show. They pitch it that the experts are going to put you together with your perfect match. Even though it’s clear they like to put a lot of people together for drama, he probably thought he’d get someone suited to him, maybe even someone who’d been through something similar.

Back to Sam, he’s such a dick. Acting like a victim because Lizzi’s done a runner!!

Also why does Mike keep calling Jess a pretty little girl? It’s weird.

• Heart