Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just binged watched all the episodes and now I’m caught up! (E4 pace) omg I am LOVING IT!! It’s such a good distraction from corona.

my thoughts..
Mike is controlling and emotionless. He needs therapy.

every time Matt called lauren “loz” I wanted to flick him in the nose. Like we get it, she has a nickname. Anyway I was super surprised she turned into some sex fiend? Personally I think he did find her attractive, he just couldn’t get over the threesome, swinger comment

Cameron and jules... yeh they are a nice strong couple... I just find them getting smugger by the day

cyrell is a tornado but she’s very entertaining and I quite like her. I like nik too.

I LOVE mick. I think people (and himself) think he’s punching but I think the exact opposite. Jess is an absolute mess and getting bitchier by the day!

I liked Martha until a few episodesbut she’s such a tit stirrer, she loves causing drama. She would have been the witch in high school for sure.

Phew, just had to get that all out

Reactions: 28
I’ve just binged watched all the episodes and now I’m caught up! (E4 pace) omg I am LOVING IT!! It’s such a good distraction from corona.

my thoughts..
Mike is controlling and emotionless. He needs therapy.

every time Matt called lauren “loz” I wanted to flick him in the nose. Like we get it, she has a nickname. Anyway I was super surprised she turned into some sex fiend? Personally I think he did find her attractive, he just couldn’t get over the threesome, swinger comment

Cameron and jules... yeh they are a nice strong couple... I just find them getting smugger by the day

cyrell is a tornado but she’s very entertaining and I quite like her. I like nik too.

I LOVE mick. I think people (and himself) think he’s punching but I think the exact opposite. Jess is an absolute mess and getting bitchier by the day!

I liked Martha until a few episodesbut she’s such a tit stirrer, she loves causing drama. She would have been the witch in high school for sure.

Phew, just had to get that all out
I agree with everything you say.

Does anyone else think that Matt is gay, and doesn't want to come out to himself? His mother also strikes me as possibly a MIL from hell..

Reactions: 10
Hey so this is something I've been wondering about. Was Cyrell told off screen about Nick's cancer & the frozen sperm? Someone who has been through fertility treatment this has always made me wonder. IVF is not a given and a big thing for someone to go through...... ok now back to bitching about Martha & Jess!

Reactions: 1
Hey so this is something I've been wondering about. Was Cyrell told off screen about Nick's cancer & the frozen sperm? Someone who has been through fertility treatment this has always made me wonder. IVF is not a given and a big thing for someone to go through...... ok now back to bitching about Martha & Jess!
Nic told her himself

Reactions: 4
I agree with everything you say.

Does anyone else think that Matt is gay, and doesn't want to come out to himself? His mother also strikes me as possibly a MIL from hell..
possibly. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on this thread already, but I think he definitely on the autistic spectrum. I think he was overwhelmed by Lauren and it was a bit of a fight or flight moment.

possibly. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on this thread already, but I think he definitely on the autistic spectrum. I think he was overwhelmed by Lauren and it was a bit of a fight or flight moment.
I too think this

Matt is deffo gay and deffo on the spectrum.
It can’t all be down to being anxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Matt is deffo gay and deffo on the spectrum.
It can’t all be down to being anxious.
10000% he has that mincey look in his eyes. He is rigid as duck near woman.

That bath tub episode made me bleeping howl. I bet his knob shrunk back into his body

He has a girlfriend so don't think he is deffo gay
Means duck all these days, plenty of beards knocking about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

That bath tub episode made me bleeping howl. I bet his knob shrunk back into his body

I thought that spa scene was a bit much, but I suspect the producers pushed them into it for a bit of drama.

I thought that spa scene was a bit much, but I suspect the producers pushed them into it for a bit of drama.
Into the scene, not the bath😁

• Haha
The spa bit was awful. I’m not a virgin and would not be comfortable being in a bath with a virtual stranger and a camera crew 🤣 what did she expect? Him to to start playing with her boobs or putting a toe up her bum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

He does🤣🤣🤣
He looks like he DEFFO wouldn’t turn a cock away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From Season 6 there’s Jess, Cyrell, Mike, Martha, Michael, Lizzie, Ines
season 5 there’s Troy, Ashley, Sarah, Charlene, Dean, Tracey, Jojo& Ryan.
I can’t remember who else. Apparently it’s carnage but I won’t say anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️
Interesting that Cam and Jules weren’t there as they’re still married now. Although their baby is quite young I think so maybe filmed around the time Jules was giving birth?

Reactions: 1
I am watching the reunion just now and Martha's hair is awful!! Why did she do that to herself (aside from attempting to channel a K-mart Kim!!)? 😳 Her hair was one of her best features before... It is ruined! 😳

Reactions: 6
I am watching the reunion just now and Martha's hair is awful!! Why did she do that to herself (aside from attempting to channel a K-mart Kim!!)? 😳 Her hair was one of her best features before... It is ruined! 😳
K-mart Kim makes me lol! But makes me miss K-Mart alot!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.