Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Hate Ines but she made me laugh calling Elizabeth the baby of the Joker and Big Bird 😂

Lauren ‘I used to be a lesbian’ erm surely that just means you’re bisexual? Wonder what her next secret is?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
sorry but I cannot believe how rude Ning is...no offence but no wonder she’s struggled to hold down a relationship!
She didn’t even smile when they had photos or anything!

I don't know if this will come across as offensive but I absolutely mean no offence by it...

Their wedding photos kinda looked like he had got himself a mail order bride! He was all smiley and she had a face like thunder because she didn't want to be there, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Anus is going to be devastated when she realises she missed out on a millionaire. Bronson deserves so much better than her, she's such a cow. The only thing she has going for her is her body, she isn't beautiful and her personality is obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MsC

Mike is the most toxic guy on that show, I hope Heidi leaves and dodges that bullet as she seems like a nice girl

prinnygrace

VIP Member
The new blonde girl is so mean!!
Billy (?) does seem a bit of a wet wipe but her dirty looks are so horrible. He seems harmless!

The guys are such gaslighters. I hate how mike speaks to Heidi, putting the blame on her and then making her doubt herself. Now Sam, a completely different kettle of fish I can’t believe he got away with this level of toxic gaslighting with Elizabeth it’s actually horrifying to watch back. He literally treats her like shi* and so does Ines. Hate how Elizabeth keeps apologising to them!

Reactions: 21

Shinythings

VIP Member
Whilst I believe things are set up to a degree, I think Sam's lying. Notice how he is shitty to Lizzie in his story where he digs at her for eating chocolate whilst he's eating oats. I also find it funny how it's only people who are hated that say it's all scripted. He didn't have to agree to anything they suggested. The other person he mentions is also 'crazy'. Beware of guys who happen to have all their exes as crazy, they made them that way.

He's a piece of shit.

Reflected view

VIP Member
I really like bronson, he’s holding it together really well. I would have ran if I was him, Ines is so abusive towards him, if it was the other way round it would be a different story 🥴

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
It's sounds terrible but I couldn't help but think he was using the funeral as a bit of an excuse.
Agree! I did wonder if there even was a death but even if there was why did he not get a return ticket? Or even say to Lizzie, come with me to NZ so we can give us the best shot. Not the funeral obviously but that would have shown he was commuted to trying. I think he's going to hook up with his ex and this was his get out of jail free card.

Omg I find it so weird to think that Ines and Bronsen are still together 2 ish years down the line. I forgot how their wedding went until I saw it tonight again. I bet she cringes seeing that back now!
If this is true could you maybe add a spoiler thing next time because that's a bit shit posting for the people that are watching E4 pace...

Either way Ines is awful. Sure, she's had a rough upbringing but that doesn't excuse her behaviour and attitude towards people. The way she kept saying Bronson being a stripper was disgusting, imagine if it
Was the other way around, people would be losing their shit because he said that. Also, you can want financial security without it being the be all, end all.. Money isn't everything and you can have a perfectly stable life/upbringing on very little money.

• Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
I don't like Matt and get a bad vibe from him BUT I think what Lauren did was well out of order. He presents as a very anxious young man who had his first sexual experience approx 10 days ago. In what universe is it acceptable for her to start pressuring him to be more masterful, to take control, to dominate her, without ever explaining to this totally overwhelmed, inexperienced poor fecker what she means by any of these things?!
I'm no ixpert but surely what she did to him, telling him with a 100% straight face that she wanted to try swinging with him, then in front of Cam and Jules going "oh I was joking about that, silly!", was totally inappropriate and unhelpful, as were the little condescending looks she shot over to them while the 29 year old former virgin was speaking.
If she's so experienced, she should probably know that this stuff is better taught than demanded.
Also, she seems to have a mental block when it comes to making a move herself - perhaps as the more experienced partner she could share some of her expertise with him?
Anyway she'd want to be careful or he'll bury her at sea.

The Sam and Ines situation is very unpalatable. They're obviously being encouraged but it's just not at all convincing - like, you can tell they don't fancy each other or have any chemistry whatsoever. Very reminiscent of Dean and Davina, where they're each flatly telling the other how much they'd like to have a snog, and bitching about their matched partners, then going on about how well suited they are. All the depth of a dry puddle.

I want to see more of Mel and Dino - they seem to be getting on great!
I want to see the "crazy cake" Ning made for Mark. And that's about the height of my interest in her now - I had some hope for them but she keeps reverting to sickener-mode.
I want to see a lot less of Ines, her horrid little cough and her flicky tongue when she's trying to be sexy.

alwayslurkin

I understand your frustration but if you have only just started watching it then it's unfair for us not to talk about it?

Re spoilers - anything is considered a spoiler up until the point it airs on e4 then it's free for all to discuss.

Sjc_80

I hate the bit when they tell their families they are getting married and they act all shocked. Why else do they think a camera crew is there? 😄

Martha's had too a bit too much work done
I think Martha has had A LOT of work done as well. I mean when I first saw her I thought "Wow she's beautiful " but then I thought maybe a bit too perfect. Her nose and cheeks look so chiseld that they don't look real anymore. She is still beautiful, just not natural I guess...I bet she looked gorgeous before anyway.

Also I AM GUTTED that someone posted a SPOILER! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

HOWEVER.....

I'm hoping and I'm going to imagine that it's fake news hahahha so that I can have hope for some of the couples.

Also, am I the only person who DOESN'T find Sam physically attractive? I don't know why because technically he should be, but, he just doesn't work for me. Awful attitude as well...I hope she goes running PAH!

Anyway, I'm watching tonight's show so will catch up with you guys later!

Clairer86

VIP Member
Anyone notice how Ines was just watching everything going on. Everytime anyone was having a conversation, she was watching. What a snake.

Reactions: 20

Chocolate girl

Ines is definately something else!

I felt so sorry for Bronsons dad and family having to basically listen to her slagging him and his life choices off, the best thing they could have done was walked Bronson out of there and whisked him away asap

laughing

VIP Member
I like John (expert) but he was wrong when he told Heidi to deal with an argument on a day to day basis I.e. wipe the slate clean every day.

Why would you let someone abuse you like that on a daily basis

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Why does Ines insist on wearing her hair slicked back like she does? It does her absolutely no favours at all.