Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think was a legal assistant, but in recent articles, she's boasting about never having to work again and being an influencer. How long does she think MAFS fame lasts? I couldn't even name someone from 2 or 3 seasons ago, and next year, they'll no doubt find someone even worse and she'll be forgotten.

Reactions: 9
I remember Davina well from previous series so I definitely think Ines is hoping for the same.

She's awful. I felt bad for Bronson being told off by the expert for calling her a bleep. She is a bleep!! Why did Ines not get told off for the way she talks to her husband? She talks to him like tit and is constantly belittling him but that's fine because she's a woman!! Seriously pissed me off.

Mike needs to get to duck. Why did he have to stick his nose in with Sam and Lizzie? I get why Lizzie wanted to stay, she liked him at the wedding and wants to get to know him despite what he did. She understood about him needing to go to his ex mil funeral. She didn't have a problem with that, it's the fact he didn't contact her and then lied and said he didn't have a voicemail and then lied again saying he didn't say that. I wish she had said leave but It's got nothing to do with Mike but of course he's going to stick up for Sam because he's an hole too.

Sam can duck off too. Saying there's lot of red flags. How?? You ran off the morning after your wedding. Any person would be upset at no contact in that situations. Sam and Mike are a pair of wankers you can definitely tell why they're single. Maybe they should partner swap and be together because that's the only way they'll ever be in a relationship.

Reactions: 29
I remember Davina well from previous series so I definitely think Ines is hoping for the same.

She's awful. I felt bad for Bronson being told off by the expert for calling her a bleep. She is a bleep!! Why did Ines not get told off for the way she talks to her husband? She talks to him like tit and is constantly belittling him but that's fine because she's a woman!! Seriously pissed me off.

Mike needs to get to duck. Why did he have to stick his nose in with Sam and Lizzie? I get why Lizzie wanted to stay, she liked him at the wedding and wants to get to know him despite what he did. She understood about him needing to go to his ex mil funeral. She didn't have a problem with that, it's the fact he didn't contact her and then lied and said he didn't have a voicemail and then lied again saying he didn't say that. I wish she had said leave but It's got nothing to do with Mike but of course he's going to stick up for Sam because he's an hole too.

Sam can duck off too. Saying there's lot of red flags. How?? You ran off the morning after your wedding. Any person would be upset at no contact in that situations. Sam and Mike are a pair of wankers you can definitely tell why they're single. Maybe they should partner swap and be together because that's the only way they'll ever be in a relationship.
You've just said everything I was going to say!!!!!
Was surprised Bronson said stay, wonder if he was 'advised' to to keep the drama going, or else he's a masochist!

Reactions: 9
I don't think that they should have a commitment meeting for the first week.

In that first week -
They get married
Go on honeymoon

Then to the hotel for the night before the commitment meeting.

That first week is a complete whirlwind and they don't have time to gauge the new spouse correctly.

Second week - They have lived with them for a week.

Reactions: 6

In that first week -
They get married
Go on honeymoon

That first week is a complete whirlwind and they don't have time to gauge the new spouse correctly.

Yeah that would be a better way of doing it

Reactions: 3
Jessika has zero interest in her bloke it was hilarious yesterday when she was pretending she did and actually worried he was going to leave when it's obvious she's just worried about getting kicked off the show too early.

Reactions: 15
Jessika has zero interest in her bloke it was hilarious yesterday when she was pretending she did and actually worried he was going to leave when it's obvious she's just worried about getting kicked off the show too early.
Completely agree. She definitely isn’t in to him.
I love the show but I honestly don’t like the fact they have allowed the likes of Mike and Sam onto it. They are clearly emotionally manipulative gas lighters. I could imagine both of them having a hideously emotionally abusive streak to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so confused why Ines absolutely hates the ground Bronson walks on. She said at the commitment ceremony that she doesn't want to be in the same room as him. I just don't get why she absolutely hates him?

Reactions: 16
I'm so confused why Ines absolutely hates the ground Bronson walks on. She said at the commitment ceremony that she doesn't want to be in the same room as him. I just don't get why she absolutely hates him?
I think he is a nice person! I don’t know why she won’t give him a chance.

Reactions: 12
Sam was HIDEOUS and actually ugly as duck. 'Yeah, we'll get her running and sort her out'. She wasn't exactly ten ton tessie. FFS.

Reactions: 23
Completely agree. She definitely isn’t in to him.
I love the show but I honestly don’t like the fact they have allowed the likes of Mike and Sam onto it. They are clearly emotionally manipulative gas lighters. I could imagine both of them having a hideously emotionally abusive streak to them.
Nasty people sell tv airtime.

We watch for the drama.

How much airtime did the nice couples get on the sofa last night, not sure if they even got their arse on the sofa!

Reactions: 7
Nasty people sell tv airtime.

We watch for the drama.

How much airtime did the nice couples get on the sofa last night, not sure if they even got their arse on the sofa!
No I do agree but there’s nasty and drama and there’s emotionally manipulative gas lighters. I love the drama but I found it uncomfortable

I think it’s because she thinks he’s broke!

Reactions: 8

Yeah, there are certain contestants who stand out, but their shelf life as a Z-lister are short. Davina now runs and event company and does the other usual crap than influencers do, so at least she's not just posing online like Ines seems to do!

Honestly, some of these contestants should stand up to the ixperts. Jo from last season seems to be the only one who has dared to call them out on their bullshit. It must be annoying when you see nice couples paired off and you're stuck with an Ines or Sam. Or being used as a sex surrogate by a future serial killer 29-year-old-non-virgin-Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Matt defo not right.

Reckon he will dump Loz and shag his way around Aus whilst hiding dead bodies in cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t bare ines, Ning, or Elizabeth.

I can’t fathom how Elizabeth thinks them hair extensions are good for National telly ✂

The farmers work boots are cracking me up 🙈

Who knew you could put a pizza slice in the toaster 👀 won’t be trying that I have a perfectly good oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I just say this sub absolutely cracks me up. I'm having a preMAFSA bath and I keep nearly dropping my phone in the bubbles.

You guys are hilarious and spot on with descriptions of the cast (?) I couldn't quite put my finger what it was about ex 29 year old Virgin Matt, but that's it! SERIAL KILLER VIBES! Maybe someone should check Loz's insta incase he has her head in his fridge. He also looks like a robot, a shiny clean humanoid robot.

In all seriousness now though, I'm really liking Nic. I think comes across canny and he's not bad looking either. I like Mick as well but has anyone noticed his eye? It looks really sore. I think he seems dead down to earth and is really malsuited with Jessika, her brother BTW beautiful face but I'm not a fan of the dick pics. They're so easy to accidently stumble across too...🤭🤭🤭

What are people's opinions on Cameron? I like him and Jules as a couple so far but I think his smiliness would irritate me a bit. It's almost as if he's too nice and sweet, there must be something not nice about him.

Also if was Liz and walked down the aisle to end up standing next to Sam I would have been mega disappointed. There is nothing hot or sexy about him at all. He just OOZES (eurgh, hate that word, can't believe I just typed it) slimeballness. His skin tight pants made me cringe too. There's something not right about his hair too, it doesn't go down to his ears - like a bowl cut...basin cut???

• Haha
Reactions: 16

In that first week -
They get married
Go on honeymoon

I reckon it is more about stirring up the drama. As they are all bench marking their progress against others. Jess totally took the hump at the dinner party when ex Virgin delivered a fresh wine to Loz with a kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SO glad to find this thread. I’m obsessed😂
Ines is an awful person. She’s just so mean. Interesting that she has absolutely no reference to the show on her Instagram pictures.

don’t really have a favourite couple yet... all seem a bit fake 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.