Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else bothered that loz and Matt, the 29 year old ex virgin haven’t washed their sheets when making their bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Ex virgin Matt” is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Everyone is an ex virgin😭 I’ve never known so much time being given to someone who has lost their virginity 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hate Ines but she made me laugh calling Elizabeth the baby of the Joker and Big Bird 😂

Lauren ‘I used to be a lesbian’ erm surely that just means you’re bisexual? Wonder what her next secret is?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hate Ines but she made me laugh calling Elizabeth the baby of the Joker and Big Bird 😂

Lauren ‘I used to be a lesbian’ erm surely that just means you’re bisexual? Wonder what her next secret is?
I reckon she’s going to say she wants a threesome.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
“Ex virgin Matt” is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Everyone is an ex virgin😭 I’ve never known so much time being given to someone who has lost their virginity 😩
Just catching up on tonights and was coming on to say exactly this. Move on from it now lads!!!

Can anyone recommend an ointment or drops or something - my eyes hurt from rolling them so much.
Between the oblivious former virgin and his perma-horny wife, and Big Bird playing nice to try and get the completely disinterested "pretty boy" on side, topped off with psycho witch Innes cyber-stalking an absolute bollocks to avoid having to spend time with her reasonably nice husband... spare me.
Strangely, I didn't like either Nick or Cyrell initially, but together they're great! He doesn't take too much tit, and they actually seem to like each other and have fun and affectionate moments together!
Cam and Jules are great - refreshing to watch, but I can't help wondering how it'll all fall apart. Sure maybe it wont/hasn't!
Martha is very Kardashian/Jenner looking. She needs constant reassurance that she's pretty and that Michael likes her. I'd imagine that'll wear thin after a while if it continues.
Ning and Mark haven't progressed as much as I'd hoped. She must really miss her kids?! I quite like Mark.
We didn't see much of Mick and Jessika this evening, but the little bit we saw it seemed like she was kissing him for the cameras. Delightful.
I'm enjoying the series but this was my least favourite episode so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone recommend an ointment or drops or something - my eyes hurt from rolling them so much.
Between the oblivious former virgin and his perma-horny wife, and Big Bird playing nice to try and get the completely disinterested "pretty boy" on side, topped off with psycho witch Innes cyber-stalking an absolute bollocks to avoid having to spend time with her reasonably nice husband... spare me.
Strangely, I didn't like either Nick or Cyrell initially, but together they're great! He doesn't take too much tit, and they actually seem to like each other and have fun and affectionate moments together!
Cam and Jules are great - refreshing to watch, but I can't help wondering how it'll all fall apart. Sure maybe it wont/hasn't!
Martha is very Kardashian/Jenner looking. She needs constant reassurance that she's pretty and that Michael likes her. I'd imagine that'll wear thin after a while if it continues.
Ning and Mark haven't progressed as much as I'd hoped. She must really miss her kids?! I quite like Mark.
We didn't see much of Mick and Jessika this evening, but the little bit we saw it seemed like she was kissing him for the cameras. Delightful.
I'm enjoying the series but this was my least favourite episode so far.
Elizabeth and Cyrell meeting for a drink so Sam and ines could send each other emojis - pretty much identical to Davina and whatshisface last series. So set up.

My biggest problem was the dead starfish in the bowl at one of their apartments.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the first time I've watched the aussie version and I'm enjoying it but it seems alot faker than the UK one

Reactions: 9
Ex virgin haha. What is her next secret?

where were Mel and Dino? They seem fun but not getting much air time.

why did Lizzie take the chocolate to Ines? She did say about wife swap?Lizzie also has the most oddest fashion sense!

Reactions: 6
Bronson should have got the main room, he wanted to stay, that vile creature should have had his, and before the commitment, when was Bronson disrespectful? she was the moment she saw him!!!! She must have been the most hated woman in aus when it aired!!!!
Me thinks there's a hell of alot of editing going on.

This is the first time I've watched the aussie version and I'm enjoying it but it seems alot faker than the UK one
I think the UK and USA versions are legal marriages, while in the AUS version, they just have a 'wedding' but it's not legal. Also, UK and USA tend to have a smaller number of couples and there is a much stronger focus on finding compatible couples. The AUS one is basically, as a previous poster said, a sort of grown up version of Love Island. There seems to be a big divide between the people in their mid-20s who obviously want more Instagram followers, and the late-30s lot who are genuinely wanting to settle down.

Finally caught up with MAFS.
Well I never seen Lauren’s confession coming, that can’t be good for him he won’t be able to cope with that.
I actually got a bit bored watching it which is a shame cos I normally love this show, anyway I found this recent of samm. 😳 it’s recent and he really needs to get a beard or hair as he looks ill

BA7A64D6-6B75-4FD8-80DF-9CEC96CAAA96.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the UK and USA versions are legal marriages, while in the AUS version, they just have a 'wedding' but it's not legal. Also, UK and USA tend to have a smaller number of couples and there is a much stronger focus on finding compatible couples. The AUS one is basically, as a previous poster said, a sort of grown up version of Love Island. There seems to be a big divide between the people in their mid-20s who obviously want more Instagram followers, and the late-30s lot who are genuinely wanting to settle down.
It actually think it's very like that Love is Blind that was on netflix. I didnt know that about the marriages not being legal. Explains all the wannabes that are on it looking for fame

Reactions: 3
This series is my life at the moment I'm only sad it's not on the weekends too!

I can't cope with Ines, she just seems like one of those people I would definitely avoid in life for fear of her being nasty to me! Bronson seems to have had such a tough life so far family wise but seems he does well for himself. Good point someone made about Sam and Ines being alone to text! I couldn't believe the comments Sam made about Lizzie's weight, what the hell ! 😳 Sam and Ines are well suited I think.

I like Jules and Cam they seem genuine and that they bring out good qualities in each other I hope they last! I like Lauren but seems a bit strange she said I used to be a lesbian as someone pointed out wouldn't you be bi? Not that she needs a label or anything just a funny way to word it. I reckon Matt will drop her though, he seemed sweet but I just don't know.... 🤔

I do like Nick but I don't think him and Cyrell will last! I had to laugh at Mick calling out Jessicas behaviour, he genuinely seemed gobsmacked and called her a spoilt child 🙈 Very little of Dino and Melissa shown but they seem so different!

I agree that some things are more than likely set up but I still love the drama and like to pretend it's not!

Reactions: 7
But why doesn’t Bronson stick up for himself? And tell her some him truths about how vile she is to him. Instead he just sat there and pulled a funny face

Reactions: 6
I cannot wait for tonights episode but I can't watch them as they are shown coz there is an awful lot of crap in it that I fast forward. Like when they show the same scene 12 times to build suspense 😅
Yes I know I used to record them on sky let it get half an hour ahead then start watching... you pretty much catch up to the end at the same time as you ff repeat scenes and adverts 🥰🥰

Reactions: 3
Yeah, there are certain contestants who stand out, but their shelf life as a Z-lister are short. Davina now runs and event company and does the other usual crap than influencers do, so at least she's not just posing online like Ines seems to do!

Honestly, some of these contestants should stand up to the ixperts. Jo from last season seems to be the only one who has dared to call them out on their bullshit. It must be annoying when you see nice couples paired off and you're stuck with an Ines or Sam. Or being used as a sex surrogate by a future serial killer 29-year-old-non-virgin-Matt.
Omg 😳 I was looking at Mathew and how controlled he is, his body movements his speech and thoughts, And I was like he’s going to be either abusive or a serial killer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.