Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Mick and i feel sorry for how Jess treats him,the seems genuine and just a normal guy but just doesn't get far. I think Cameron is a decent guy which lets face it, we all need abit of these days.
I really don't like Dino, something about him just irritates me! His accent confuses me and I just feel he is abit wet.

That Susie is vile, I think the way she acts she thinks she better than Billy. I really feel sorry for him, he could easily make a girl very happy!

I don't condem Cyrels behaviour but at least she calls out all the BS!

Reactions: 18
Omg I thought they looked like mother and son too 😂 I’m not a big fan of them
Oh my goodness...yesss...this!!!!

They irritate me BUT I want to like them but something is holding me back. Jules is nice but seems so mumsy in the relationship...in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely cannot STAND Susie, she's bleeping horrible. Poor Billy.

I love Cyrell, she infuriates me but I love her and the way (later on) she confronts people head on.

Mick is a hottie and seems genuine. I love Jules & Cam and am so happy for them.

Jess is a witch, Martha is a witch. Every time I see Sam I want to 🤮

Here is the link to watch the episodes if you want it: MAFS Australia Season 6

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Nic is good looking. Mick isn't bad either. Actually Billy is cute but comes across very naive and a bit immature but I think that will go as he gets older. He seems like a nice kid. Susie thinks she's the dog's bollocks but she has dead fish eyes, there's just nothing there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty obvious Cyrell has been kept on for drama as I said previously I've no doubt the producers behind the scenes are winding her up

Reactions: 6
Hi its episode 20 tonight. Enjoy the catch up...its been wild!
Thank you! I’m up to 11 I’ve got some binging to do this weekend!!!!

Lizzie totally reminds me of Lucy Watson from MIC she has the Lucy eye roll down to a T!!!

Reactions: 3
A man I work with who is in his 60s is hooked on MAFS after me talking about it in our team catch up calls 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The last episode is usually a catch up episode to see where they all are now and they show footage back so they'll know anything people lied about during the series, I love it!!

I love Martha! I love her. She's stunning! And her laughing at Cyrell was gooold!!! Hate Cyrell. It seems she is constantly using her past as an excuse for her present day actions. At some point she has to try change like.

If you had to choose someone to marry from this seasons couples who would it be?

Reactions: 1
martha is the biggest tit stirrer i've ever seen. she's awful and yeah cyrell shouldn't have grabbed her robe but she was the one who got up off the sofa. there is no wayyy i would sit on the sofa and let someone shout at me like a little kid. and jess is always involved in something the sly git. she's horrendous and she starts loads of the rumours. she looks JUST like someone i very vaguely know. i feel a bit sorry for mick because you can just tell she doesn't like him because he doesn't fit her instagram profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The experts get fed questions through an ear piece at the commitment ceremony was another thing Sam said

Reactions: 1
I would be pissed too if I was Dino. Actually my husband is desi. And he doesnt talk about himself or any interests. So it might just be a cultural thing.

However he shouldn't have recorded it. But if she is always lying about what she says. Is she gaslighting him? Weird couple.
The producers just pick people for drama. I feel bad for anyone who actually wanted a real relationship.

Reactions: 7
19 minutes in and onto the third round of ads...is that normal?

I don't like Nic's tashe.

Ning looks AMAZING!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.