Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is but seems bit more genuine. Like the people aren't just doing it for fame
I really liked the UK one - especially the younger couple...... :)

So I'm all caught up with this one .... won't be commenting now till the weekend as will binge watch the next 4 episodes !

Wow - Ines - complex (and rude) girl....... not a fan at the moment..... The other couple seemed nice.... there are way too many varients of Michael with a Mike, Mick and Michael .... lol!!

Hmmm Sam doing a runner..... not the best of starts !

Interested to see how it all pans out !!

Reactions: 9
Ines is like a child! I can’t decide if she’s just trying to be funny but utterly failing, or is she really an absolute cow witch? Poor Bronson.

felt so happy for Matthew and Lauren at the end of the episode! I really thought they were going to have to get him a serious therapist. What are they going to introduce him as now? “FORMER VIRGIN MATTHEW”?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good on Bronson for telling her a few home truths, he really needs to run to the hills!!!
Martha and Michael make a lovely couple!
Felt sorry for Lizzie, being left alone and he didn't even have the balls to ring her :mad:
I don't get Matt, he suffers badly from social anxiety, so what does he do, gets married and loses his virginity on TV? I think these 2 will end up in the friend zone.
The first dinner party tomorrow, looks good!

• Heart
Yesss dinner parties tomorrow! Not so many of them married this series?

Ines is so rude. How can she come back from
That!

Reactions: 5
Ines is horrendous. What a way for Matthew to lose his virginity 😂

What’s the format for this show? How long does it last?

Reactions: 5
Ines is a straaaaange girl. Omg Martha is absolutely stunning!!! I like that couple.

Jesus Matthew and Lauren. I've never seen more build up to a kiss in my whole life! Why did he go on a public show if he's that bad. I don't get it?

Looking forward to the drama tonight 😅

Reactions: 8
Ines is a straaaaange girl. Omg Martha is absolutely stunning!!! I like that couple.

Jesus Matthew and Lauren. I've never seen more build up to a kiss in my whole life! Why did he go on a public show if he's that bad. I don't get it?

Looking forward to the drama tonight 😅
Well either because he didn't know quite how bad it would get when he did actually confront it (the bit where he ended up in the hospital was particularly weird). Or maybe he's actually exaggerating things and like most of the other participants is really on there for the public profile, instagram followers, platform to TV stardom etc. I mean Ines is getting noticed and talked about for her behaviour, so maybe this is what he came up with for his leg up to public notoriety? Who knows what's real in any of these programmes.

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad I found this thread! I was watching it on catch up last night and thought Jessikas brother was hot so I type his name into Twitter and he has loads of naked videos and pics 😂😂 I was shocked that he was telling her husband to be respectful when he’s on social media naked 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I hate the bit when they tell their families they are getting married and they act all shocked. Why else do they think a camera crew is there? 😄

Martha's had too a bit too much work done

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate the bit when they tell their families they are getting married and they act all shocked. Why else do they think a camera crew is there? 😄

Martha's had too a bit too much work done
I think Martha has had A LOT of work done as well. I mean when I first saw her I thought "Wow she's beautiful " but then I thought maybe a bit too perfect. Her nose and cheeks look so chiseld that they don't look real anymore. She is still beautiful, just not natural I guess...I bet she looked gorgeous before anyway.

Also I AM GUTTED that someone posted a SPOILER! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

HOWEVER.....

I'm hoping and I'm going to imagine that it's fake news hahahha so that I can have hope for some of the couples.

Also, am I the only person who DOESN'T find Sam physically attractive? I don't know why because technically he should be, but, he just doesn't work for me. Awful attitude as well...I hope she goes running PAH!

Anyway, I'm watching tonight's show so will catch up with you guys later!

Reactions: 21
I think Martha has had A LOT of work done as well. I mean when I first saw her I thought "Wow she's beautiful " but then I thought maybe a bit too perfect. Her nose and cheeks look so chiseld that they don't look real anymore. She is still beautiful, just not natural I guess...I bet she looked gorgeous before anyway.

Also I AM GUTTED that someone posted a SPOILER! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

HOWEVER.....

I'm hoping and I'm going to imagine that it's fake news hahahha so that I can have hope for some of the couples.

Also, am I the only person who DOESN'T find Sam physically attractive? I don't know why because technically he should be, but, he just doesn't work for me. Awful attitude as well...I hope she goes running PAH!

Anyway, I'm watching tonight's show so will catch up with you guys later!
I dont find him attractive at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.