Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Marcus Mitchell : The Lying, The Mitch and The ill Fitting Wardrobe

get 30% off with code "A30"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Marcus do you still read here? I'm fascinated by serial killers too, but I have in interest in psychology, science, anatomy and forensics. I don't idolise them. Jeffrey Dahmer r*ped and murdered two 14 year old children. He was a pae dophile. That's who you are joking about fancying, that's who you are making silly memes about. Just because he was played by a young good looking actor doesn't make him some glamorous figure or some current tik tok joke. That's 17 mothers Marcus like yours who could never sleep again, who could never breath properly again. Who felt a level of pain you could never comprehend in your wildest dreams. But keep making the jokes about murdered and r*ped young men, younger than you, it shows the world exactly the type of person you are. Scum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
🎶As i walk through the valley of the shadow of spoons
I take a look at my life and realise there’s nothing left
As I’ve been grifting and scrounging so long that
Even my mamma (that’s sid) thinks I am a failure
But I ain’t ever crossed a man who didn’t deserve it
Maybe owe Tom 80 quid you know that’s unheard of
You better watch what you’re talking or where your walking
Or you like Andy maybe dead on the drive
I really hate to work so I gotta grift
As I gorge myself at Tyacks with the money that they gift
I’m the baddy boo my little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night doing a shit in the bushes

been spending most my life
Living in a cholesterol paradise
Been spending most my life
In a high functioning paradise 🎶
C8FC1AEE-A9FD-4104-BF0E-90B9CBFB178B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

onthebuses

Fuck me, just read the first wiki! What a shit show! Fuck knows how I’m going to keep up with this freaks threads as well as KFPs threads, but fuck it, I’m in 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
OMFG the location gives it away 😂and Ritch and Claire are swingers or has Ritch been dumped aswell 😂 no wonder Tricky abd Claire got on so well with Sid and her fella😂 (do we know if she’s been dumped or not because her manic posts suggest she was) Keep up the fest Ellie, reply to Tricky see whst he says and tell him you like utterly butterly spread on youre toast and elsewhere🤣

Dad's a swinger
Sons a minger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
I think Rich Mitch might be a swinger!!!
E928AF19-04CC-4A47-BABD-9A9FA47C5AC1.jpeg

Sorry beauts I’ve been banging half of Cornwall whilst Marcus tots up masterbations on his chubby mitts! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Did you see his story about him watching the Dahmer Netflix show and fancying Evan Peters ? But he said he fancied Jeff 😬 which brings me nicely to my early thread suggestion...
Marcus fancies Jeffrey Dahmer, Took a knife to his mum but swears he wouldn't harm her.
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Rap name suggestions :-
12pack
Dr. I've got to go awaaaaay
Gross Malone
M.W.A (Marcus With an Attitude)
Ludacrisps
Flabulous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Beauts, I have got a project for us all in those bleak winter months when we are all starving to death living on Aldi beans and shivering under blankets wondering how we will pay our bills and feed our kids?? whilst Marcus is eating out everyday and ordering takeaways like they are going out of fashion and showing off his purchases on the internet rubbing it in our poor faces from his warm padded cell - We could write a book about BaddieBoo 🤣🤣🤣 insert Possible titles - mine will be " The Real Marcus Mitchell - Beauts, I tell lies and I have got to gooooooooo away' 🤔

Book.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I know we are off the song threads but I have had a proper shite day and just been listening to a bit of Prodigy (RIP Keith)
and have got one to add to the collection -
Smack my Mitch up 🤣🤣🤣 (Dad attacker)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31