Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a greatest hits album with the i got to go awaaaay as leading single

Update nothing exciting the useless blob has been asleep all day
He didn’t go shopping did he? he clearly in bed the useless lump! to be fair he is probably exhausted after writing a rap in a few hours and then releasing it to the public all in one day, Dre better watch out because there’s a new rapper , writer and producer all “rolled” into one right here 😂

edit: The excuse for not getting out of bed to go shopping :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wanted for murder 😂😂😂 he can’t even go on a night out without crying on live into a plate of soggy chips 🍟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He didn’t go shopping did he? he clearly in bed the useless lump! to be fair he is probably exhausted after writing a rap in a few hours and then releasing it to the public all in one day, Dre better watch out because there’s a new rapper , writer and producer all “rolled” into one right here 😂

edit: The excuse for not getting out of bed to go shopping :rolleyes:
What’s his obsession with Dahmer? Do they share birthdays or something? Is that the point he was trying to make with that Insta story?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s his obsession with Dahmer? Do they share birthdays or something? Is that the point he was trying to make with that Insta story?
I find that all very strange tbh, supposedly assisted in Andy's demise as a child, held a knife to Sid, strangled Rich Mitch 🤔🤔 it's all adding up the makings of a Cornish serial killer 😟

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I find that all very strange tbh, supposedly assisted in Andy's demise as a child, held a knife to Sid, strangled Rich Mitch 🤔🤔 it's all adding up the makings of a Cornish serial killer 😟
And that’s what we know of…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And he’s a master of disguise..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has been really quiet to say he was supposed to go shopping do you reckon nothing fitted him and he went for a roll

Boooooi da word on da street iz he's in da ghetto studio recording a cover of Rolling, rolling, rolling (down the A30)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Marcus' weekly food bill is more then mine - a family of 3 who shops in Aldi 😡 he knocks me bloody sick with his antics 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet Marcus' weekly food bill is more then mine - a family of 3 who shops in Aldi 😡 he knocks me bloody sick with his antics 😡
Its just me on my own and i used to get away with paying £20/25 pw now its easily £30 /35 its crazy

Its just me on my own and i used to get away with paying £20/25 pw now its easily £30 /35 its crazy
Its scary we used to spend £50 ish it's now nearly £100 mark 🤔 he is throwing money round for fun and rubbing it in our faces 😡😡😡

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.