Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus's new Rap name moniker......... Biggie Y-Fronts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Awww 🤣🤣🤣 bless you . I shouldn’t laugh but that’s so like my boy bless lol xx
No he’s definitely got someone helping him out with that if he hasn’t stolen it from somewhere!
i just had to laugh because I was going to write he had a ghost writer and then realised how literal that could be taken too 😂xxxxx
Its funny looking back 😂 nothing he does is original i wouldn't mind so much if he just owned up or credited the creater and oh bless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see a lawsuit getting sent to that Hostel 🤔 it would be the talk of Camborne 🤣🤣🤣 Sid would disown him for sure 😏

Marcus' new rap name - M-Aitch 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If he keeps staying away from the hostel, he will lose it.

Reactions: 8
His rapper name could literally be Eminem, but I prefer The Nauseating B.I.G

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rap name suggestions :-
12pack
Dr. I've got to go awaaaaay
Gross Malone
M.W.A (Marcus With an Attitude)
Ludacrisps
Flabulous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.