Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys the last three pages have had me crying, the bloody rap names 🀣 made my morning !! X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beauts those rap names have brightened up my week!🫢 (Mr UK hun has sadly left me)

I tried so hard to come up with one , and while my dog did his business in a bush this morning , the inspiration struck : Lil Nas X ➑ Lil Nas T

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Beauts those rap names have brightened up my week!🫢 (Mr UK hun has sadly left me)

I tried so hard to come up with one , and while my dog did his business in a bush this morning , the inspiration struck : Lil Nas X ➑ Lil Nas T
Hope you’re okay Beaut! ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Aw sorry beaut ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
84 likes and 11 comments on instagram, thats not quite adding up is it now Baddie Boo? Im crying trying to watch it again, could only do the first few words before I had to turn it off πŸ™ˆ omg this is bleeping gold though I hope they play it in Tyacks today @chickenlickin πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he been live recently? I've kinda lost where we're at with him - other than being at his mums and doing a rap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has he been live recently? I've kinda lost where we're at with him - other than being at his mums and doing a rap
no idea he blocked me on Tiktok so im as lost as you beaut πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ the rap kinda took over and threw everyone off track. Is there anyone out there that can help us? we can’t afford to loose ourselves beaut πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new song by M&M&M&M… (Can’t Afford To) Lose Yourself

The last few pages have had me HOWLING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Making up rap names because we're bored
Where is the king of benefit fraud? πŸ’”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He has been really quiet to say he was supposed to go shopping do you reckon nothing fitted him and he went for a roll

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.